It is time

It is time

black is fye

look pretty shit

GATs are a disgusting shoe. The only wearable verison are the MMM paint splatter ones.

Just fucking get standard OG Sambas, a shoe that actually has an identity of its own. Ignore the shitty collaboration meme versions that get posted, like the disgusting Consortium suede ones. If you want generic sneakers go buy some fucking CPs.

I'm tired of poor people making excuses for GATs.

OG Sambas look very cheap compared to the collabs

Your mom looks very cheap too buddy

No shit. Most basic versions of their shoe look (and are) cheaper than a collab that costs twice the price.

this, don't buy GATs unless they're Margies

US release when?

Okay thank you for your advice. It was greatly appreciated. This is a rule now. Yep. A rule that will be followed. Yes, do not buy G to the A to the Ts unless they are Marges. Okay. Alright. We will do that only. Yes. Marges only now guys

My man, even standard MMM GATs are trash.

The only acceptable ones are the paint splatter ones hand-painted by paint splatter artisans.

brokeboy spotted

but they look kinda messy

Your face is going to look kind of messy

I've said it before and I'll say it again

>paint splatter artisans

poor as fuck lmfao

try getting a job that doesn't pay minimum wage

A few months ago we had a thread a week where people asked where to find OG GATs. Here they are from one of the original manufacturers, brand new and suddenly only the Replicas are acceptable.

the high top MMM are dank

I hope you aren't using those as an example of good looking collabs

This. The regular GATs are CP-tier.

Is it just me or are these way uglier than plain GATs?

they're stuffed with something in that picture. They'll look less bulbous/arched when worn

>The only wearable verison are the MMM paint splatter ones.
confirmed for brain dead fuccboi.

>I like to pay $500 for a $20 shoe with some paint spilled on it

poor

Keep lying to yourself thinking that milsurp GATS are even in the same galaxy supercluster as MMM. Clearly haven't ever even touched a MMM pair IRL, talking directly out of your ass.

Its cool if you dont think its ethical or proper to pay $300-500 for shoes. I get it, but just stop lying to yourself nigga hahahaha its okay your ego can take it you're a big boy

black adidas gats > MMM black gats

says the brokeboii

I have MMM gats faggot

oOohoOhoh ahhh
give yourself a pat on the back for that

im rich nigga

me too i have a car do you

retard
I disagree

They just look like "generic sneaker". Maybe that is the idea, but they look like K-Mart fammo

too much grey clashes with the black upper

>Just fucking get standard OG Sambas, a shoe that actually has an identity of its own
Stopped reading right there. This is a fashion board not a guide on how to fit in with the other mexicans in your city

I bet you'd pay for this abomination too, you dolt.

expensive != good by default