How do people dress like where you live?

list location and describe how people dress

I live in a white suburb located in north georgia

suburban white high school kids mostly dress in stupid vinyard vines shirt khaki shorts crap or they dress in athletic clothes (shorts and some shirt/hoodie)

From GA too, can confirm

I live in a less white, less north Georgia suburb and it's either basic white people or streetwear retards that only wear yeezys

This, unironically (me included with slight variations).
I live in a slum in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Yesterday I stepped outside wearing long sleeves, my cousin asked if I was feeling cold:/
We're in the winter. He was shirtless.
But I still can be effay, r-right?

I live in Iowa and people dress very lazily. Activewear, sweatpants, t-shirts for local hs sports team. "Nice" to them is a forever21-esque dress, jeans with heavy distressing and blinged-out back pockets, or a polo. Occasionally people that think they're fashion killers because they dress "urban"

Hamilton reporting in. Pic related. Circa 2003 hipster flannel and raws west of/in downtown. Rich boi azn shit on Mac. Some listenstomacdemarcoonce-core peppered throughout.

Cali out here in watsonville

Mostly mexican american. Highschool fags wearing true religion or 501's, Nike airmax 90's,AF1's , Jordans, Ralph lauren polos, hilfiger polos, nixon watches, north face jackets, ferragamo belts, louis vuitton belts ect., basically anything designer with a touch of ghetto

>boston

they dress enough to influence people the way they want and that's it. anything more and you're a try-hard faggot

damn im sorry bro

feels bad man

>kansas city
So. Many. Fucking. Hipsters.
Its all numale shit and stuff that was popular 2 years ago.

Boise- A mixture of comfy granolas in biking pants and higher end athletic wear, hipsters with cuffed jeans and """""quirky"""""" socks, business casual middle aged men and women with office jobs, and then a mixture of numales with undercuts and Bros that only wear Nike.

Oh and the Mexican population through the valley who mostly wear vans and Arizona pants

>Columbus
Typical college dudebro/basic bitch around campus, typical hipster/numale around gentrified downtown areas, plain clothes in the northern suburban areas. That's most of it

Live in Paris

I think this look/silhouette is on of the most common here.
A light trousers with a little top.

Or the 2015 fashion with crop top and crop strip pants.

Or the basic combo jean jacket, tee-shirt and slim with white basket.

Czech Republic, hiking boots and pants everywhere, goretex and softshell everything

functional at least...

>walking down the city
>sunday afternoon
>20 degrees of celsius
>low humidity
>200 meters altitude
>suddenly thousands of mountain guides all around
functional indeed

Louisville
Lots of mom jean and thrift chicks with preppy usually for whitebois and athletic wear

>cowboy boots
>low-rise, relaxed, bootcut jeans with horrible washes from buckle
>caps w/ some kind of rodeo gear logo
>back pocket of jeans has a circle imprinted on it from cans of snuff
>american fighter t-shirt

>Southwest Ohio
>Everyone thinks it's Kentucky
>Everyone ranges from dirty cowboy to suicidal emo to preppy southern bells
>Be me into edgy streetwear
>Feels good man

>german city of ~1 million

light-wash jeans, t-shirt/shirt, bomber, stans/superstars/eqt/nmd

Small industrial town in Washington state, lots of wanna be Hicks, actual Hicks too from the mountains and they come down once in while to the local Walmarts to buy their goods then return home. Highschooler fuccbois in cargo joggers a hoodie waterproof jacket and nikes, got a small clique of local music people and it's mostly grungish with some normies mixed in. Methy people exist too and there's been large influx of homeless from Portland pouring into our town too. Basic highschool thots and lots of Fake personality people, got a couple Instagram famous people too. Mostly famous for being trans but that's none of my business. Then you got your typical white dudes and a handful of people that you can tell go on this board. Thank you for reading if you have any questions feel free to ask. Have a nice day/night

this

>chino shorts or jorts
>tees, mostly white
>new balances, stans or superstars
>sunglasses

barcelona, it's getting hot here so people aren't dressing as nicely

suburban poland
tshirt from the mall
hm skinny jeans for girls badly fitting hand me downs or sweatpants/joggers for boys
adidas or vans

people think that thrifting is disgusting and something that old poor people do
they believe that whatevers in the mall is at the top of the fashion game
if you stand out they laugh at you
>they laugh at me
oh well at least i get warsaw pussy and dick and theyre all pretty much inbreeding at this point

how many people have computers in the slums or rio de janeiro?

I love your city and its legal cannabis but the locals are cunts. Llobregat is nice tho

llobregat the river?
hospitalet de llobregat?
cornella de llobregat?
prat de llobregat?
sant boi de llobregat?
etc..?

by the way it's 30 fucking degrees I'm glad I'm at home with air conditioning

>my cousin asked if I was feeling cold:/
rio confirmed for greatest banter

Suburbs of The Netherlands
People dont even bother to dress nice
Normies will wear anything that clothing companies tell them to, Thots will walk around in bandmerch from primark or H&M thinking its a brand name.
the Dutch are fucking retarded when it comes to clothing for some reason, wont even take time to match or even look up if its even their size.

Forgot to mention people will look at you in disgust if you even dare to wear something thats not directly found in their local shopping malls, ignorant fucks.

>tjs
>rio
wut

thats Veeky Forums af

Upper east side NYC, Ivy prep, rich hipsters or want to be gangster kids.

Shouldn't you be wearing something more protective? I suggest something like kevlar

rapefugees are destroying paris

Sandy Springs im guessing

>wont even take time to match or even look up if its even their size
You mean, their fits tend to be out-of-shape / comically baggy or something?

For someone wanting to be the embodiment of "the perfect Mensch", pic related's chin doesn't look clean enough.

I live in a mostly white town in the UK.

Most normies dress in almost anything.
Normies who think they're fashionable tend to dress in preppy clothing
Actual fashionable people don't go outside, so it's just the first two categories.

vancouver

basic hiking shit and logos on back of shirts for white people. patagonia is popping

filipinos like joggers and nmd/ultraboosts/vans and nike shirts

asians either dress like shit (think nerd wearing nike rain jacket and adidas track pants) or flex with sup/yeezy/mcm

wannabes wear reigning champ/adidas pants/popular sneakers

girls wear blundstone boots, lulu, stans

summer shit is basic zumies shirts with huge back logos and small chest logo plus chino/nike shorts

west coast

they dress like they literally dont give a fuck about how they look. most wear flat-billed nigger hats, skate brands hoodies and tees and oversized work pants/jeans

makes me feel try hard just for putting on a button-up

oh and also giant shorts that fall below their knees with shin high socks when its hot

>nerd wearing nike rain jacket and adidas track pants
that's the effayest guy on your list you fucking pleb

cracow

1. SWAG IS FOR BOYS CLASS IS FOR MEN meme boi. 23 yo, just graduated. wears a suit, 2013 undercut, glasses and silly facial hair. acts like he knows everything (no he doesn't). he's sure that his 30$ cologne is a pussy magnet
2. sneakerhead fella. 30+ yo, single. used Jordan IV, baggy cargo shorts, stussy/huf/mass dnm t-shirt, g-shock watch, 5 panel hat. buzzcut, stubble. acts like the character of some american rap album
3. ,,high fashion'' boy. super skinny black jeans, chelseas, slim fit t-shirt, everything from zara obviously. piercing, died hair, hipster-ish tattoos. 1% of them have a good body and decent face aesthetics, rest is just a trash. acts like a bitch
4. fuckboi. 18-22 yo student. all red adidas flux, skinny jeans from zara, AI bomber jacket, vape. YOLO shit

>brazil
nigger

where are you seeing all these people? Are you talking about like SoCal or what?

Why did you post that picture? You think thats bad? What difference is eating any other animal? Where do you draw the line between food and friend?

the meat looks diseased

>Yesterday....long sleeves
>We're in the winter.

June in Brazil == Winter

"I shouldnta ate that fuckin monkey"

NE Yorkshire

that or basic fuccboi core circa 2011

annapolis, md

guess

Just everyone. Everyone has a shitty smartphone (Android TM°) and even before we had lan-houses were we used to play CS.

Actually I feel like we never have "real" winter, twenty something degrees is often a good excuse to put on a hoodie and that's it.

wheat timbs, baggy indigo jeans and olive jackets everywhere, girls dress the same but with skinny jeans.

It's winter here though, in summer you see more variety

this

is almost winter here in argentina and is cold as fuck, and everyone, i mean , EVERYONE are wearing this fucking jackets is the most shitiest trend ever

cali santa cruz fag here

white people either dressed hippy crust or in workout attire

atlantastan

It does because the seasons are swapped if you live south of the equator dumbass

That's fucking cringy

this pic was taken in Sausalito CA I've been to that restaurant\bar

Also I'm from san Francisco and most people are either I'll fitting jeans and graphic tee with company embroidered north face with a branded Timbuktu backpack. Its disgusting the people with some sorta style are either fobs which kinda sucks or the extremely rich. Which tend to put a lot of thier stuff on consignment which is nice.

Middle class area in one of Swedens major cities, immigrants look like /r/streetwear. White people look like they live in starbucks (but there are none in my area somehow).

Chinatown nyc

you can probably guess

That basically sums up Portland and Seattle as well.

Fairbanks, Alaska

Most adults simply don't give a shit. The high schoolers dress in typical wannabe ghetto attire and athleisure shit. I've only very recently started seeing the adidas trend up here, and it's mostly mesh NMDs and Superstars anyway. Most of the people who do care are still on Roshes and mallcore. I've only seen a couple of purposely good fits here.

Chicago

Surburban people wear polos with cargo shorts and flip flops.

City people wear immensely expensive jeans, shoes, and usually dress shirts. (People dress warmer on the lakefront)

I work at a coffee shop in Boise and this is pretty much our clientele.

Everything with an Iowa Hawkeyes logo.
Shitty woodland camo from Walmart.

no rio você é zika ou você é bloco 7

Southern hemisphere you retarded amerifat

Are these 2 pairs decent? Got them for free recently. Never before worn such sneakers. They look alright with slim/skinny skins and a shirt.

I live in Alberta, Canada. It's mainly standard basics and frumpy hicks. There are some stylish alternative/edgy whatever kids but I find they usually think way too highly of themselves.

This is unironically effay af. Can I pull this off as a non white in Melbourne?

Where at