MGT: Wednesday Moon Launch Edition

Last thread Pre-market trading opens at 7 AM EST. Market official opens at 9:30 AM.

Last trading price: 4.30

Live commentary by leading Veeky Forums day traders will begin at 9:30 AM in the chat.

T chat: vl92ns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WS_alU8X2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dump that shit, it was revealed yesterday that his whole "WhatsApp security breach" with which he wanted to promote his new MGT cybersecurity company, was a hoax. He is pulling the same shit, he did with "I can hack the iPhone" only this time idiots actually believed it.

was a good pump, made my money, time to dump.

Old news, mate.

Do I buy now or wait for the morning dip?

It's already 4.75 pre-market.

WE'VE REACHED $5 ORBIT

I REPEAT

WE'VE REACHED $5 ORBIT

Holy shit. Be careful you guys. There are no dips today only "dumps". Look at yesterday. A lot of ppl got spooked because of that dump.

Yeah, it pegged my sell at $5 a moment ago. I only lost the 500 share, but I hope it helps drive the hype

Buy at open, if you'll think it will run. low volume will not get the best price

McAfee is retweeting things said about the stock.

Premarket at $5...

It's happening.

McCrazy said he gave out phones with malware to show how far said malware could fuck your shit. he didn't want to just send that virus wherever and let people do damage. honestly think that's the best way you can prove your point without doing harm

Where is everyone?

30 mins till launch.

BookTrader standing by

nearly at my GOAL PRICE and it's pre-market. if only russel wasn't a faggot

im here, just waiting for market open
I dont understand how pre-market trading works.
Are shares actually being traded? If so then how?

Morning lads

WE NON-PENNY STOCK NOW

Everyone forgot their alarms because they're neet and have no discipline. That or banned for something stupid

I can't put in a sell order bigger than my position - good sign, there doesn't seem to be shorting available

Just trading before/after the regular trading hours. You can ask your broker if you'd like to get involved, but there's less liquidity and prices fluctuate more.

But all-in-all if you're involved or not, pre-market prices offer you a better idea of the markets.

MGT's current pre-market is $5.27.

The opening is going to be a bloodbath.

Time to drive to work and by the time I get to the office it's probably gapped up or down by like $.50 from premarket

Buy the fuck out of the dip

so is the opening going to skyrocket?

it's full goaste nao!

Predictions on today? Dip at 10am then rocket to 6?

That's what it looks like.

wew if we can break that 5.26 it's off and running.

thanks for posting these btw (assuming it was you in the last thread giving info)

Rocket till 10, dip til 10:30, rocket till noon, dip from there.

Will close neg.

NOTES TO CONSIDER:

1. Fed meeting minutes will be released today. this typically means the markets are down, then nothing special's in them, so the market's happy and then it runs up after the release. release is at 2PM EDT
2. MGT has been for the last 3 days running up to it's daily peak in the late morning, usually drops off around 11-12, then lingers there until before close

don't know how these factors will play out today.

Ya well it just broke it...

NP, I've been posting about Scottrade is all.

AM I TOO LATE? did i miss the rocket ship??

No get in while the gettins gud

Lift off to $10 in t minus 11 minutes.

There are no brakes to this train. It's not even a train. It's a Falcon X rocket with the force to reach Mars.

probably. just don't play anything you're too afraid to lose

it's hitting a 5.40 resistance this pre-market. doesn't mean shit though, the book for the regular hours isn't ready yet

i can afford to lose it but i'm still afraid. i don't want to be a loser.
i want to be a winner like all of you guys.

Ye, it doesn't mean shit. Just gives you an idea of what others are thinking of the stock is all.

6 more minutes...

The rocket is getting ready...

youtube.com/watch?v=3WS_alU8X2Q

let me make it easy on you - i'm a loser. i've been betting on TNA for this year, still keeps missing my targets. thought the market was gonna shit itself monday, lost $2.5k in futures, then it shits itself on tuesday. i lose alot

i just get systems, LET WINNERS RUN, and it works out. this could be my trade-of-the-year if it hits $6

t. poor college student here who went into the savings before market close yesterday. Just woke up to a massive erection.

it won't mean shit to my market order. i think that in five minutes i'm going to start losing money. help me stay strong and have an honorable death, brothers.

IM SCARED

IS IT GONNA DUMP RIGHT AWAY??

WHAT A TIME

Stay strong with me as well brother.

I'm balls deep.

2 more minutes...

IM FUCKIN' FREAKING!

2 MINUTES LEFT

PUT ON YOUR SEATBELT, WE'RE IN FOR A WILD RIDE

i'm so cold

I'll watch over it and pity myself since I can't hop on the launch :(

I sold at 5.15.

I'm out and done. Been a good ride gois.

I personally recommend staying the fck out.

dat morning dip like clockwork

Got 600 shares at 4.07, felt like a retarded move but I'm feeling pretty good right now

>5.58
>dip

Fuck

Got scared and sold it all at $5

Gonna buy in again at the dip

he means the open down to like 5.00 then up to 5.40

Nice catch on the low m9.

Get on tinychat bros

Dipped below 5 right at open but only for a quick moment.

Been in since .87 so I can't see buying anymore shares until big news but I am loving the fuck out of this ride.

got down to 4.87
don't have it. i'm at work. i'll fill in any special price action i think i see here

also at work so no point in tinychat for me

why was my limit sell rejected?

are you trying to short? do you have the shares?

I just made an account with etrade yesterday, and its still showing this stock at 4.15, what online brokers do you guys use?

bid/ask size growing. expect happenings

i have the shares to sell... maybe i mistyped somethiing

seems to be hovering around 5.30

high sell orders at 5.50, decent ones at 5.55 and 5.6

>only have 35 shares bought at 4.04
>had 100 when they were at 1.41 and sold at 2.00

sometimes you have to put a trigger price, and then the minimum price you want. so if you wanted to sell when the stock hits 5.5, but were willing to take 5.40, you would set 5.5 as the trigger and 5.40 as the price. the system will try to fill it at 5.5, but it might not get just that

Dip incoming

what should i set my stop at??

5.50 RESISTANCE IS FADING

I can't tell you that. i've tried using stops to get alittle extra on this but it isn't working. when you're ready to leave, just sell out

no safety net!!

anyone think this will push past 6 today?

i'm hoping for $10 but my guess is it will be around tree fitty by lunch

everytime i stop browsing biz for a week or so i miss the best meme stocks. but fuck it i threw in 500$ looks like ill be staring at my phone all day

FINAL DESTINATION

Seems like everytime it gets close to 4.45 it gets dumped down to 4.20ish

Heavy buy orders at 5.20
hopefully that's the support

is this the 10:00 dip?

BUY BUY BUY HOLD HOLD HOLD

bid 18400
ask 300

which book you looking at? got 3,800/6,000
i'm thinking that everyone's waiting for th 2PM minutes. great pre-market, but might be s comparatively slow day

tumbling down... someone with photoshop tell me what's happening!

it's time

this. days with fedspeak are lackluster while everyone sits around waiting for 2pm.

nice volume for a day like today still

Kind of glad I sold everything and made $300

Not much but it looks like the company has peaked, for now.

>on the MGTrain
>russel 2000 runnin'
Dancin' days are here again...

c'mon... this is basically an IPO. $10 isn't outrageous for a new mcafee company.

WTF
>we are experiencing technical difficulties, please try again later

Just Read on Seeking Alpha that we've caught, the Street Sweepers eye. hahaha, they can't short.

Been day trading this with 5k since yedterday. Up 20% buying dips selling peaks.. Can this end badly for me?

CLIMB YOU SLUT

volume's going DOWN, DOWn, DOwn.

guess we'll have to wait until 1400 to ride

>unwary stockholders are buying into tweeted comments that we believe are material - and deserving of Securities and Exchange Commission attention.

a nice doji is forming on the daily. I'd be scared.

We've got POCs forming at 4.69
3.92 1.86 & 1.32

5min volumes down below 1M.

time to take lunch/nap

what does that mean

Did he say anything the SEC would care about?

doji's often mark revesal of trend.

Any other good stocks today to buy dips/sell peaks on? Where does one find the best traded penny stocks of the day? Or not even penny stocks but stocks in the $0-$5 range

Shit, my 5.50 sell order didn't go through. Fuck it, I'm riding this bitch til 6

Goodluck. I sold at 5.2 will jump back in if i see it going up