WAYWT: No Plebs Allowed Edition

new waywt thread for the people who are sick of being forced to skim through countless thrift-store-normie-tier-shit-fits

--ONLY DESIGNER FITS ALLOWED--

Nice idea. But you sound really fucking pretentious.

no tanks

ill start off this evening with:

drkshdw scuba jacket
drkshdw long sleeve turtleneck
drkshdw memphis jeans
rick owens geobaskets

it would be warranted if the cheap as fuck h&m and thrfit fits on Veeky Forums waywts wouldn't be so fucking awful

shitskin

And yet I still look and dress better than you, fucking pleb
>mfw

HAHAHAA

SSDD

go to

Yikes

my rick fit in the other thread stomps yours into the ground

link

feel free to post your fit if you have designer pieces. dont worry about the plebs

Actually good idea OP, I might post a fit later

he does, but this is the thread we need right now

please work out, the pants make you look auschwitz tier in a very bad way

also have you considered becoming whiter? :^)

nice dress

there you go OP, no plebs allowed good job

Im sorry but fuck off. Y'all are gonna only post all rick all black?

Sure at one point it was interesting and can be if using pieces here and there but you are all really just following a uniform of 100% rick. Nothing personal about a style that revolves around a wardrobe like that. You're no different than the h&m fuccbois, except you wasted exorbitantly more money.
>muh drape

>Veeky Forums waywt: no plebs edition is actually the extra pleb edition of the waywt

nice legs lmao

is this designer enough for this thread? Our Legacy/Our Legacy/H&M(odd one out)/Maison Margiela

are you that boy from r/streetwear?

yeah, i like to post in different places to get different feedback and opinions and what not

Is this good enough, the shoes took a chuck outta my paycheck ahah

JEUSS HOLY SHIT

>Screenshot_4.jpg

THIS CAN'T BE REAL

seems like you dressed according to your face
>shitty

>he thinks overpriced rags are what makes someone patrician
jej. this is you, isnt it?

clueless newfags fuck off

thread already ruined

Why is nobody ever wearing shorts in these?

hey i have those shoes

Get this shit off effay

Not him but even though he's a pretentious piece of shit, he's many many levels above you poor pretentious pieces of shit because he has something to show instead of your kohls tier fits with your reeboks and levis, fuck outta here

>getting this ass blasted
bahahaha. rickfags are so defensive

I don't even like rick l m a o

>getting this mad

Ok poor boi

>m-muh overpriced all-black glorified rags!
enjoy being a laughing stock

LOL

While you may like this style, it doesn't go with your body shape and your look. You look like a white dude trying to pull off a more ghetto look.

Replace the bomber with navy one or an unbuttoned long sleeve. Replace the pants for some lightwash jeans and replace the shoes with some classic converse.

Nothing amazing, but it will look better than this and no one will call you out.

Dam that bomber is nice

hey guys KEK at this thread am I right?

Upper part is cool but starting from the legs it becomes wtf. Fucked up proportions.

Pretty great. The H&M jeans were nicely chosen and incorporated. Bomber and sweater look really good. Meme shoes but if you like those they go well with the rest of the outfit so why not.

This is obvious bait.

>replace everything by something else and it'll look OK-ish

kek

Highly doubt it's you, but like seriously those jeans look kind of cheap, baggy at the wrong places. Look almost like sweatpants in the thumbnail. Colours are so nice in the fit tho.

Thom browne era Gucci, Loake, made to measure shirt and jacket.

Forgot pic

>only designer fits
>the whole thread is bad looking 1k$ fits

AWESOME THREAD

Beautiful

love it!

id on pants?

all bbs , shoes are guidi

hello mr. bean

Not a bad idea but the people with money for designer barely post here and 90% of the board doesn't care enough to either buy some designer or just have no reason to.

Anyways
random closet find
Allsaints
my grandfather's boots

Also just cause something is designer doesn't mean it will be styled well or even be a good looking piece.

>allsaints
>designer thread

?????????

Srry didn't mean to imply Allsaints was a designer brand. I own some ann d and rick but can't wear all my nice shit every day.

fair enough

Not keen on the boots but I like this a lot, w2c jeans?

Enjoy being so insecure that you can't even touch anything that strays away from normal you fucking cuck

lmao

Are these jeans 2 tite???
They are straight cut so I know their supposed to be kinda snug, but im scurred to wear them out

I usually wear relaxed fit, but im trying to look more decent

another pic
no bully pls, im new to Veeky Forums

can't see the jeans, but your shirt is shit, and learn how to properly roll up your sleeves

not too tight at all

wrong thread fuck cuck did you even read? no plebs only designer, leave, ive honestly never been more disgusted at someone's fit in my entire life, leave

That outfit is full ROSS you fucker, watch your commenting bro

gtfo out of my thread plebs

>brandcuck calling someone else a cuck

>falling for it
I don't like my bait over easy. Please cook it a little longer

Really like this look is that a rick ownens white T?
How much did it cost??

8/10
but best Veeky Forums in the thread so far

Very Kanye=esque

Thanks dudes, that total fit costs close to 1 grand and I dont make that much so its defnately my most Veeky Forums outfit

This thread is such a mess lmao

rate me fa

Imagine spending 1k on a fit only for it to look like it costs $100, including shoes

>implying that looking like kanye west is a good thing

>its bad to look like a mutlimillionare creative genius who is married to arguabley the hottest woman in the world
*tips converse and beanie*
Show me where you can see a full Rick O fit for under 100$...oh right you can't your just shitposting

so tight

read thread rules dumbasses, NO PLEBS ALLOWED

huge head scrawny faggot, shit shoes, everythign wrong

worst post itt

>>its bad to look like a mutlimillionare creative genius who is married to arguabley the hottest woman in the world
second worst post itt

>creative genius
by rap standards, sure

>hurrr rap takes no talent
>kanye isnt Veeky Forums
>Ownes isnt Veeky Forums
back to /r/MFA you go

both me btw

Nice shirt, everything else is awful