Summer Shorts For Men

What kind of shorts are socially acceptable for a 20 y/o guy? Currently only have athletic shorts in my wardrobe.

cut some old black jeans bud

like this?

I personally prefer 3/4 or 7/8 pants over shorts. XbyO has some good 7/8 sweatpants in grey and black.

Otherwise you can't go wrong with some black shorts or sweater shorts. Just please don't wear any pastel colours as that is a one-way road to prep town

Milk pod shorts

Save Khaki Twill Easy Shorts

patagonia baggies

NON-CARGO SHORTS THAT GO ABOVE THE KNEE AND FIT WELL.

You're fucking retarded. Anything that meets at the knee or goes under the knee is automatic garbage. If you hang out with people who wear this shit, then do yourself a favor and drop them.

Get shit that goes a good bit above the knee and is made from a light weight material. The main point for wearing shorts in the Summer is to beat the heat, so wearing anything that counter-acts this is fucking garbage.

okay these shorts all look faggy/international asian.
drop my friends for wearing shorts that go below the knee.. lmao you know It brotha

These shorts all look faggy/international asian. Im trying to dress like an masculine adult here.
drop my friends for wearing shorts that go below the knee.. lmao you know It brotha

You're just not going to be Veeky Forums m9. don't bother asking if you don't even realise how bad your wardrobe and taste are.

just keep wearing your cargo shorts and fingerless gloves then faggot

>above the knee
>not being a faggot

Pick one

agreed. I guess this board is just for fags and betas. DESU just gonna look at pics of actors wardrobes and match.

>international asian
fuck i know what you mean

Shorts that hit at or below the knee look like shit my man, just get 7" inseam

Same body here, looks shit irl, feels scrawny faggy next to normal adult men.

Slim shorts that taper above the knee compliment a scrawnier body since they don't flare out and make your legs look skinny

My point is to bulk up. Photos are misleading shit. Unless you enjoy feeling like a catamite fag.

Patchwork Madras

I can't work out if I love or hate wallabies

Did someone say Take Ivy?

Planning on doing exactly this to my old black jeans.

What a handsome feller

yes

They're very comfy

W2c hair?

yikes, noah fence but shorts above the knee is the only Veeky Forums way to wear them, lol, u guys must not be effay

Shorts that extend below the knee defeats the entire purpose of wearing the fucking things and looks like knickerbockers. The only people who wear them below the knee are American teenagers afraid of catching the gay.

should i shave my legs for wearing shorts?

>If you hang out with people who wear this shit, then do yourself a favor and drop them.

lmao sure senpai

what the fuck is wrong with you, if you're a guy don't shave your legs.

> t. an active carrier of The Gay