Tfw nochin + no jawline + baby face wombo combo

>tfw nochin + no jawline + baby face wombo combo

Am I beyond saving, Veeky Forums?

>Am I beyond saving, Veeky Forums?

yeah why not

I'm genuinely sorry you look like that. Are you short as well?

Thank you for the condolences. Also yes I'm 5'10

I have no jawline, but then I have a little buttchin protruding out. I've given up, what's the point in being Veeky Forums, if everyone else looks better regardless of what they wear.

But you don't look to bad, so maybe I don't look as bad as I think I do either.

I'm the same height, I know your feel.

You probably look good user. Better than me at least.

You still look savable desu, was it shit genetics or just mouth breathing your whole life?

I'd say mouthbreathing. When I was a kid I had a lot of trouble breathing, my mother didn't do much to help. Eventually my breathing was normal again but getting out of mouthbreathing was difficult. Stopped by age 13 tho.

You look like a mongrel

5'10 is not short don't let the Internet tell you you're short
I'm 6'0 btw
2 inches aren't gonna change shit in real life

you look average, stop being a melodramatic fag
if you have bad self esteem you should probably get off Veeky Forums, for real. analyzing your own face all day and comparing yourself to other people isnt a good hobby when you have bad self esteem

lol i like the neckbeard on the right, gotta be bait?

OP you look fine

you should probably stay off critical boards like Veeky Forums

if you already have low self esteem, this place will be corrosive to your mental health

How do you fix a weak chin?

>5'10 is not short don't let the Internet tell you you're short
>I'm 6'0 btw

"i'm a full SIX FEET tall so take it from me, little guy, you're tall enough". fucking love these posts. it's always king of the manlets trying to to establish his authority over his fiefdom

those 10 unshaved whiskers aren't a beard you fucking retard

Chin implants

Does it matter if I'm a female with a weak chin? Obviously not on the same level as Veeky Forumsgs but for Veeky Forumsgettes?

Depends, if it isn't too severe it can make you look cute and submissive

nah, females get away with it, unless you this skenk

Can someone explain the mouthbreather thing to me? i dun geddit

I've been told that my chin is too weak so I've tried losing weight to define it more but I still feel insecure enough about it to only focus on it and make it look okay by sitting tall when I'm in public since I feel I have no neck

Not much you can do for a weak chin other than implants or some other plastic surgery. Your jawline and cheekbones on the other hand can be shown off more by losing weight which can help your chin look more proportionate to the rest of your face.

Yeah, a frontal pic won't really help if you need opinions on your jawline.

Pls be bait

You look cute tho
A genioplasty or something could help, but as long as you aren't fucked up and your skin is clear you're fine

Just took this

I wish people in person thought that but thanks user

who actually has the time to types these things up?
it's a little pathetic, to be honest.

non-issue for a girl tbqh, wouldnt even notice irl

am I fukt fa

nose points up a little bit, weird chin and jaw.

Unclear, post side profile

It's not that, it's that people say they want somebody 6 feet tall when really in real life you can't tell the difference between 6 feet and 5'10

>in real life you can't tell the difference between 6 feet and 5'10

actual, genuine, unironic manlet rationalization. may god have mercy upon your soul

You definitely have a weak chin, but it's not significant enough to be noticeably ugly.

>tfw side profile looks better than frontal

How to fix

Get off the Internet and realize what I'm talking about

How is your bite? The only way to fix it is jaw surgery. You'd probably need bimax with counterclockwise rotation. It'd also make your nose look smaller.

sluthate: the thread

If I were 2 inches taller, I wouldn't need to tailor my pants so much

R8 his chin

hey man, whatever helps you sleep at night. girls definitely can't see height with their eyes, so just lie to them and you'll be alright. say it over and over again with me: "if i just tell her i'm six foot she'll have no way of knowing that i'm not". repeat it over and over and over again in your mind

you are just human bean m8, maybe you won't marry a supermodel but sure you can have happy and fulfilling life, just be someone, not a superficial empty shell.

shit meme/10

anawar hadid?

You have a weird face. my first descriptive adjective wouldnt be "unattractive". Rock the way you look. You might not be protagonist-tier but you'd make a great side character

shave and get a haircut that isnt totally retarded and youd be good looking

Can't afford the braces to start to fix it

Hey Matt Watson from supermega

ADd some colour

More brown

Underage?

say after me "I am a boneless subhuman"

lose weight dumbass

She's still cute

A-are you my twin? I have the exact same face shape, nose and stache

Chin is not weak, its just a bit small

I would advise you get a thick neck and maybe wait for puberty to fill out your jaw

post pix twinstar

i work out

thx spanx

say after me "i insult people on the internet to convince myself im not constitutionally inadequate"

"You are a boneless subhuman"

Don't be fooled.

I have a strong jawline and chin. (6'2" for any lanklets like me who want to think it matters) But I am uglier than dirt on a shit stack.

Being told "your jaw can cut diamonds" a few times from your friends doesn't negate the "user? ew, no, he's ugly" 500 times from strangers and friends of friends

:'}

sorry, what are you trying to say you autist? weirdest humblebrag i have ever seen