Guyyyyysss

Guyyyyysss....

Some dog followed me home.

I called the owner but shes not picking up
. She keeps eating EVERYTHING but I kicked her out to the garden but there shes pooping everywhere.

What am I supposed to doooooo. My parents are getting home soon

Not sure if my dogs are liking her

Give her a good home, user. She deserves it

There's only two rooms in my house and no money

Is this r9k?

Oh my god wrong board let me go kill myself

Your dog must be pretty damn racist to stand up straight when it sees a brown stranger.

Delete the thread, dumby.

Keep the dog in the backyard and tell your parents it followed you home. Unless it's eaten something it shouldn't, I wouldn't worry that it's eating a lot. If your parents accuse you of lying about it following you, point to the collar. Push comes to shove it goes to the humane society/shelter. You won't want to hold onto it because you can get in trouble for theft. Also note that dogs are frequently microchipped, so most can still be found without the collar.

Also this belongs on /adv/, not Veeky Forums.

I don't know how to I am sorry I didn't mean to post here help someone delete my thread ;-;

shoot it

eat it dummy otherwise it is a waste of proteins

Just return it.

I like how despite being posted on Veeky Forums he probably got better more reasonable responses

Why is this thread not being deleted

Best thread on Veeky Forums all day

what's the best historical doggo?
my vote is for the Newfoundland that saved Napoleon from drowing. He was a good boy

Is Hachi a historical doggo?

>Jurassic Bark actually happened
thanks for ruining my day user

>ywn have an original water dog

If the dog survives until it's 25 then it'll become worthy of discussion here robot.

Stop typing like a 14 year old girl for one, jesus fucking christ

>R9K

Keep calling the owner.

Guys guys it's been gone for an hour now, a lady was looking for it

Meant this one

I know, what that dog did is the twist ending of the Futurama episode Jurassic Bark, and I didn't know it was based on something until now

My apologies, I just do that when I post on r9k to be able to identify with the rest of the board.