OFFICIAL LISK THREAD

OFFICIAL LISK THREAD

Lisk uses javascript for all its dapps,which is a lot easier to learn and use. This means it could take off a lot faster than Ethereum. On top of that, its open-source, which means its even more accessible to the public.

>But its trading at a tiny volume on YoBit right now!
Those are just IOU tokens that YoBit are using, its not real LISK. Do not buy any until its actual release!

>When is it being released?
May, 24th, 2016

>How much will it rise?
Could possibly rise to the price of Ethereum, if not beyond once it gains popularity.

>Is the YoBit price reliable at the moment?
No, it will most likely sell for lower than that on release due to the increased volume of trading it will experience.

Forget that scam DAO, buy LISK and lets go to the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/JavaScript-API
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. shill

crypto currencies died on Veeky Forums haven't been here since 2-3 months ago.

And also so did everyone else they left. im assuming

Lisk is decomposed on arrival. Do you even see what's happened with Ethereum over the past few months? Its over, there is no competition its just Bitcoin and Ethereum, nothing else matters.

You're a disgusting shill, go peddle your bullshit elsewhere, not where your fellow anons are.

> Do you even see what's happened with Ethereum over the past few months?
Not a whole lot? Same old empty promises and pipe dreams. DAO gautanteed flop too. I'm actually thinking about shorting eth soon.

Sure. You sound like you know what you're talking about.

Sure. So do you.

Anyone care to share their market strats on launch? I was thinking about dumping for a quick buck to re-invest with later

It's a scam coin, developers keep delay launch shows how bad of a project it is and the team behind it.

Daily reminder that lisk was made redundant long before it even came out.
github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/JavaScript-API
>but muh javascript

All cryptos are redundant.

Banks and Governments are going to use Lisk.
Bitcoin and Ethereum already banned in USA China en Russia.
Vitalik sold 25% of his ethereum to buy Lisk.
Bill Gates is planning to buy Lisk.

Buy now become RICH!!!

Lisk-

You literally made this up

Stop spreading bullshit you fucking nigger.

I'm a LISK shill too, but how do you expect people to buy it if you make up shit like that.

Protip: all crypto shit is made up. Who cares? Only suckers buy into this anyways.

All jokes aside, you sound like a real dumbass motherfucker in real life, either you're actually 12 or you're just plain stupid.

So who else plans on using their ico lisk to vote in profit sharing delegates? I can't wait to start soaking up that forging gravy.

>Could possibly rise to the price of Ethereum

As someone with ~9400 LISK, this would make me a very happy man.

You must be out of your tiny mind my friend. Anyone telling you lisk is ever going anywhere the market cap of eth is a nutty nutbar plain and simple

Does anyone has any idea what to do when the mainnet launches?

How do I get my 15,000 Lisk on an exchange? Use mainnet for that? Is current Testnet useful for something?

It has been confirmed by several big media outlets

Vitalik sold 25% of his Ethereum to buy LISK, deal with it! Your Ethers will be worthless in a short timeframe.

LISK>Ethereum

LISK just makes sense

anyone?

go to the website to use your lisk on testnet. guess start small, but get used to moving and learning the in and outs. Lisk will go to $2 easy. 200% minimum return. So would be nice to get used to it now, because you are way behind.
Do you even forge?

Is LISK available for sale on any exchanges or what? And holy shit this thread is full of genuine grade A shills.

Release is on 24th May so no Lisk on any exchange yet.

I have no idea what forge is. All I want to do is move my Lisk from the ICO account to an exchange when mainnet is launched and I want to do that asap to sell it all.

Honestly I do not care about the ins and outs, just sell at launch, rebuy several days later when it is lower.

So what I am trying to say is:

How do I get my lisk from my ICO account to an exchange? The crypto forums are no help, because they have >700 pages and I am not going trough all that.

I just would like to know how I get my Lisk on an exchange on the 24th of May.

I am guessing that when mainnet launches and you login with your passphrase that the Lisk is on your account and ready so be used or send to an adres?

If so, then that answers my question.

>literally planning to dump it on the first day

Lisk owners, when will they learn to hodl.

This is why no one should buy a single fucking lisk until these assholes dump it below the ico price.

>checked market entrance of dozens of coins
>by far most of them drop significantly on entry
>holding tactic does not seem to be profitable

So....that....

And buying under the ICO is exactly what I want to do, after I dumped all of it af course.

>bitcoin and ethereum are already banned in...
>implying a government could even effectively/reasonably ban the use of crypto currency

Nigger what

This. They dont give a fuck about cryptos enough to ban them. They will die on their own.

Sweet dude, but you're too incompetant to even work out how to transfer your coins. You think you can dump before the devs or the people who's walkthrough guides you will be studying?

Fucking noobs man

Jesus Christ you are one negative sob.

So I am guessing since you are all high and mighty that you are not planning on confirming whether or not my theory regarding coin tranfser is correct?

i.e. passphrase -> mainnet -> exchange

>fucking noobs man

just...go fuck yourself or something jeez

I have lisk and im planning to hold for over a year because im not homeless and i dont need money right now

You're going to dump on day 1 and not only that you're advertising that fact widely.

Why should i help you at all?

That would require people to actually pile 1 billion dollars into LISK, since that is what determines the price of cryptos.

The only other billion dollar crypto is Bitcoin.

I am also planning on holding it for a long time after I sold it at market entry and rebought at a lower price.

Whether you want to spend 5 sec to answer my question is all up to you.

You're not going to be worse of, and it would help me. I find it pointless to scan through walkthroughs and hundereds of useless pages on e.g. bitcointalk to find the answer.

Also, what is the problem that I am going to sell it 'all' on the first day AND that I am advertising is?

It is very likely that most 'investors' are going to do this. To ignore this probability is just plain ignorant.

Also 'mr. jump to conclusions' I am not homeless nor do I need the money right now. I am convinced it is going to drop signficantly in the short term and that's why I am choosing for this 'dump on day 1' and rebuy it later.

So there is a grounded reason for me to selt it on day 1.

With people like you around it will dump on the first minute let alone day, good luck, you'll probably sell for a loss out of fear

Why is BTC falling and eth rising so much right now?

Because ETH is taking over.

People are sick of shitty broken chinese bitcoin and they realise the halving is a dud.

so i should dump my buttcoin to eth? I actually buy things with bitcoin tho :S (actually)

I strongly advice you to get that sand out of your vagina before you pound yourself with a extra large cucumber.

Good day to you negative nancy

You should hodl not dump on the first day, please learn to be a responsible human being

Of course you should, bitcoin is fucked completely. Leave the bagholders to baghold and get on the ETH moon rocket

Why not? Are you honestly applying ethics in this topic? Why do you think I should not sell on the first day?

And please give me a financial argument, not some bs regarding responsibility.

who cares, do what you want

Wow. You are a terrible individual

Best thing to do right now is:
>Sell your bitcoin and ethers!@
Buy LISK

Supported by Bill Gates!

>Founder of Ethereum Vitalik Buterin has sold 25% of all his Ether and bought into LISK

>Microsoft will implement Azure on top of LISK

>Bill Gates is currently negotiating with MAX of Lisk to take over the platform.

Price prediction of LISK 1 month after released on exchnages: $30.000

I forgot to ask, so nothing actually happened today? Its just some hype thing?

Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.

Loads of people are buying ethereum because they know it's going up, thats what happened

Poloniex stakeholders are Pumping Ethereum and will dump it for buying in LISK

>Roger Ver selling his bitcoins for LISK