Chelsea haircut

What do you guys think of the Chelsea haircut? What do you think the implications of it are nowadays, considering its history?

don't give a shit about the implications, it looks goofy and ugly as fuck

Are you a girl? Listen to me: guys want your hair to be long and natural.
The only guys that say they like short hair are a handful of weird gays in denial that probably don't even like short hair as much as the fact it is unforgiving.

ie. They don't actually like the hair they like beautiful facial features.

Honestly... looks nasty. As a guy I would never date a woman with that haircut. Shows a lack of self-respect.

Yes I'm a girl but I never asked if it would attract guys. I asked if anyone thought it had similar implications to the ones it had in, say, the 60s-70s

>nasty
best way to put it

it's just a nasty haircut

But the first wave of skins weren't racist, so nobody will think you are.all the girls I know who have it listen to Jamaican ska. Get it cut if you like it

>What do you think the implications of it are nowadays

I'd just assume you like punk music

You'll either be assumed to be a punk or an SJW.

Looks gay

Short hair is to show off facial features and it's low maintenence too. i dont want to take car

>Listen to me: guys want your hair to be long and natural.

Did she ask what guys want?

Don't pay attention to this comment that i wrote, i thought post i replied to was talking about guys

id make you waifu if you got that haircut OP. i love OG skinheads, and im also jamaican so its cool to know that the original culture (before it was hijacked by boneheads) was heavily influenced by us

Nobody cares what guys want.

I think if someone even knew that the chelsea cut was associated with skinheads they would be educated enough to know that not all skinheads are neo nazis, so I think people would either think "damn that's a weird haircut" or "she's probably a punk or listens to ska". Personally I'm also having the issue of whether or not I want to be a part of rudeboy/skinhead esque culture. I'm starting out with trying to find a pair of king grinders at my local goodwills.

Chelseas can go either way. Really good, or really bad. imo imogen poots pulls off a 'feathered' chelsea cut perfectly.

better photo.

actually you'd be surprised how many people know about skinheads, and their culture. People these days won't really run up on you saying you're a nazi because people these days are pussys.

There's so many ethnic gangs operating in our countries today I think some people actually find it weird that skinhead gangs are so rare.

I wouldn't really see skinheads as a 'gang' per say. That's some news bullshit. Yes skinhead gangs do exist, and they're pretty militant, and organized, but general skinheads are your run of the mill punks/ ska kids.

no difference these days

>Nobody cares what guys want.

Any woman that isn't a lesbian should care because the less attractive you are to men: the shittier the men you'll get will be.
If you want to date Chad you better look like you belong on a Red Carpet somewhere.

Maybe in Britain but I think the neo-nazi connotation is the most important thing anywhere else.

Seems more like rich manlets get the red carpet women.

its a coin flip
some girls can rock the short hair
some cant
its that simple and comes down to basically the shape of your head and face

it's still pretty bad and not feathered

1. That person does herion
2. That person has watched Withnail and I.
3. That person has been raped by a family member.

If you are a woman get it, if you are a man kys

>Hey, what do you think of the Chelsea haircut?
>I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't like it
>wtf who cares bro

>every post is by OP

Isn't that a feather cut?

>considering its history
what history? im not at all familiar with it sorry

>had one
>loved it
>boyfriend didn't care
He loves me to pieces despite myself. Get fucked like my butchered ass bangs you bowl of sour sauce

>asks a predominantly male board
>nobody cares what guys want
>What do you think the implications of it are nowadays, considering its history?
Literally no one will get its implications but everyone will think you look retarded

>What do you think the implications of it are nowadays
>wannabe who's jumping on the punk wave a few decades too late and probably thinks doing drugs makes her edgy
Not saying that's what I'd think of it just what most people would think

>"just make me look like a trashy british slag"
>"say no more senpai"

>predominantly male board
That's actually the #1 problem with Veeky Forums. Microscopically different sneakers and bad drapes are not fashion.