Why do faggots like this think they dress well?

why do faggots like this think they dress well?

because 'well' is based on personal perception? clothes serve a practical purpose, but everything on top of that is subjective
what are you, the fashion police?

Because faggots like you only dress in "skatercore" take your crop jeans and tub socks and burn in hell

The dyed hair thing has become shorthand for 'mentally ill'.

but it's normie as fuck right now

because they wear docs.

so?

So by definition normal people aren't mentally ill. You're just a sad cunt salty about popular things

Media fucking with women real hard right now. Lot's of mentally ill/brainwashed young women.

>by definition normal people aren't mentally ill
You're following an unorthodox definition of health there, buddy. Also, what is a normal person? Is it really the same as being a normie? Because normie seems more like a social outgroup descriptor projected on people with an active sex and social life. Sex addiction for example is an unlikely mental illness to occur outside of those circles.

>Sex addiction
lmao seriously?
chill people it's just dyed hair

by faggot you imply that fat gook female? cringy fit, cringy asian cankles, cringy asian face

Eh..the dyed hair isn't that big of a deal. But where I live every woman under 30 has dyed hair and is covered in tattoos. It's short term impetuous thinking that they will almost certainly eventually regret. Now whether or not that qualifies as a 'mental illness' is up for debate, but it's certainly something.

fuck off porter

>Sex addiction
Log off your computer and go outside. Make some friends and have fun.

mental sickness

"I constantly judge and whine about everyone around me, but women don't like me because they have dyed hair and tattoos like whores."

t. girl w/ dyed hair and lots of tattoos

the girl looks good to me, the guy is kinda cringe

Butthurt much? Sweet tattoos, too bad youve never been on a fucking boat.

brainwashed into not fucking nice guys like u :^)

>shorthand for 'mentally ill'
>but it's normie as fuck right now

MINESTREAM METEOR

BTFO

harajuku never was fa, what was you fucking expecting

porter robinson could wear anything and still get it

he looks just like an average autistic weeb, pretty cancerous

nah, you're right, he's a total fuckin weeb. but it's part of his brand so he makes money off of it. it's cool to see someone turn something they're passionate about into a career.

i understand what are you saying, but it's just that if he would do exactly what is he doing (musical career) but would dress normal and stop trying to be Japanese it wold be so much better.

>scrawny white fag in Asia
He's probably delusional af about his clothes since he drowns in pussy from adolescent gook bitches who would sell their own mothers to suck his dick, regardless of what he wears.

leave porter alone

>stop trying to be japanese

r u actually retarded

sure the aesthetic he's cultivated is heavily informed by a variety of japanese media, but the actual material he puts out (besides the literal anime lol) doesnt necessarily feel japanesey at all, id argue the same for the way he dresses. its a central influence but hes not trying to come off as japanese or anything

>autistic weeb
>in memphis jeans
ok

No it's not.
It only seems normie to you because you're abnormal.

All I want really in life is a girl with dark locks with shades of deep purple....really long voluminous hair with strands of purple so deep it is almost indistinguished from the rest....but it is there...

also I want her bra straps to be visible but in the amy winehouse style of not giving too much of a fuck casually like

did you even listen to worlds
shit has japanese vocals and layered vocaloids everywhere

sounds nice user. I wish you luck.

Wtf is this faggot shit? Gross.

its a shit album lads

he's a literal pleb hack

hit the nail on the head

contrarians go home

did u even listen to worlds? the record has vocaloids on like maybe three tracks and japanese language in one, its hardly everywhere

its not front to back incredible (hell he's disowned half of it himself) but it is super well produced and sea of voices is fucking fantastic

You sound extremely abnormal, you're the last person who should talk about mental illness.

Don't talk shit about Porter

he's a pretentious faggot who makes shit music. woo one good song!

>its not front to back incredible

sums it up well.

Because when you're a foreigner in asia you can get away with shit.

Source: Spent 2 years in Korea, Japan, China and wearing any american brands is "cool".

Getting constant validation from strangers about looking cool and handsome fucks your ego up. It feels nice sure. If I would of stayed any longer it'd probably cause permanent delusion.

why do you think they think they dress well you presumptuous fuck?

apologists for that plebeian basic bitch "weaboo" are the worst
edm is the worst

I swear this is Porter. Fuck off faggot your album was shit.

>thinking porter is affiliated with the edm scene
>thinking edm even means anything

damn i usually love how porter dresses, that outfit looks really bad

go to bed, porter

and stop bitching on twitter that "EDM is uncreative" like your Vocaloid shit is fine art

he's not the cool Geobaskets lad he once was

he literally dresses like all the skinny weebs that got bullied back in my old hs, just looks and acts like an awkward nerd.

I mean its not an offensive style, its literall just skinny jeans converse and graphic tees, but I really wouldn't call it good or anything, and its definitely not Veeky Forums.

lets turn this porter hate thread into a porter love thread eh

hes been kinda hit or miss the last year or so, everything since op's pic has been pretty fantastic tho imo

u dont know what ur talking about lol, i have literally never seen him in a pair of cons and the graphic tees are few and far between

Literally who

shelter was mediocre desu i loved the worlds tour

i think the shelter tour was really fucking cool conceptually, and the stage setup is brilliant, its just not as aesthetically solid as worlds (and madeon's music is way less emotionally driven)

a project like that is kind of unprecedented in the mainstreamish electronic scene tho, hopefully we'll see more people moving away from dj sets soon

Go back to bed porter

w2c super duper scoop neck?

if your arms can fit in those tiny arm-holes, you won't look good wearing a scoop sorry. gotta lift.

No it's not. The only people I ever see with vibrantly dyed hair are gay/lesbians

I fucking thought the same thing
I love you for saying this

>Having a shirt of worst girl
Shiggy diggy

porter leave Veeky Forums u piece of shit
Ur consistent shilling makes my mouth taste bad especially when I have to look at ur ugly mug too

bc he gets validation from 2/10s in asia

w2c dude on the left's boots?

raf owens geobastards

good point

cuz your fatass is too chicken to call him out on it

/thread