Advicerino

Hey guys I just got this shirt yesterday, I'm having some doubts about what to put with it! I'm thinking black denim shorts with some whitish tenis, also the black cap. What you guys think? Open to suggestions! Thanks.

burn it

Haha. What you recommend alcohol or gasoline?
How dare you!

Looks good with black, but maybe blue shorts?

Also wtc?

You mean some kinda fade away blue. I thought about that, but sportive shorts instead of denim. What about the footwear?

this

Chuck Taylors maybe

If WTC stands for what's the cost, it was around 60 dollars.

sauce ?

w2c? Looks nice senpai

where to cop(buy)

I got it at Springfield, I'm from Europe don't know if you guys have it there in the states.

Hm I lack vocabulary, but I was thinking something like that, but not white like bege(I think) and with the soles kinda rubber that is pink but dark. I've seen some models like that posted here before I just lack the vocabulary to find them. Feelsbadman

Op here, something like these, what you guys think?

I like your shirt.

What would you wear with it?

>black denim shorts with some whitish tenis, also the black cap
Ugh. Normie tier cringe shit.
Light tan jodhpurs with the same saturation as the shirt, black distressed jeans (skinny fit), perfecto biker jacket, and button the shirt up, structured hat like a tilly but without the string.

Man I feel you but it's summer here!

And? Jeans won't be too hot, hat is a hat and the hottest thing on your body is the jacket, which you can remove and still have a good styling

I can't take jeans to the beach and then go out at night, I want a comfy stylish look just to do whatever during summer, do you think black denim shorts will look bad? I was also thinking some faded blue sportive shorts, thoughts?

don't wear jean shorts unless you want to look like a fucking clown

Or pink w/ black

go for light colored pants/shorts. like tan

common projects achilles low
shoes like pottery low cut white
doek court ecru, or white
doek basket ecru, or white
doek oxford ecru, or white
commes des garçons jack purcell white
if you're in a budget:
vans authentic white
vans old skool (pick a colour you like)
converse chuck taylor II white
converse jack purcell white
converse 70's white

I found the novesta really awesome, have you ever owned some? How are they quality wise?

I checked white vans and loved this ones, what do you think?

theyre ok but vans are known for being cheap on this website. if you like them and can picture wearing them well then cop
i've never heard of "novesta" but i googled them and it seems theyre made in slovakia which is pretty cool. they kinda look lile pf flyers with less branding. i'd cop just so i can say i have shoes made in an eastern european country. quality wise i wouldnt know since i've never heard of it. i think they would be good since theyre made in a former soviet union state and i know the ussr for making amazing watches.

Yeah I'm really tempted to order some novesta master star just to get a feel at them, I mean I like the vans but they seem to rigid to do stuff with. Appreciated!

vans, rigid? they're usually for skating so i'd still consider buying them. novesta seems really cool though

Like the ones I show some replies up, they are awesome but they are kinda leather so I guess they would get trashed pretty fast, I don't say they won't be durable to skate but with the kinda fuckeri I go about during summer. Whilst cloth ones will look good or even better when they get a bit beaten up.

try some palewave bottoms

depends on the leather. imho if you can always buy more than one pair

Hey guys, OP here. I cop this fade black swim shorts, how did I do?

Black jeans and boots if spring, in summer white shirts and a white tee underneath with white sneakers.

I tryed some pale shorts. Sounds good, doesn't work.

Really? I could see something like this working and it'd be cool

Just not my cup of tea. No offense, but they kinda remind me of hot dog vendors.

Like if the shirt was a different white, I just don't see it. Like blue/white/white/red.

>The sole seems a bit too big on these, kind of makes the profile seem less slim than it actually is.

I'd go for something a bit slimmer

Good point, thanks.
What about the classic rubber?