HELP!

HELP!

My pitstains are literally RUINING my fashion
I can only wear white or black shirts in public, its bad.

Im in shape, low bodyfat, and work out or run every fucking day. I use some "Gillette clinical" antiperspirant, but it doesnt seem to be doing ANYTHING

Hit up a dermatologist.

I used to have the same problem.

I also tried to treat it with a gillette antiperspirant but only made it worse. Ironically it got better when I stopped to use it.

Now what I do is cleaning my armpits with a humectant shower body cream that I use after washing with soap. That maintain the armpits fresh through day

It really worked for me.

yeah the same thing happened to me, i used to get really bad pit stains, even when it was cold outside. I stopped using antiperspirants and i havn't had a problem since. I havnt tried to shower body cream though.

Are you wearing an undershirt?

Get a natural stick deodorant w/o aluminum. It's the aluminum that causes pit stains.

I thought the aluminum stopped sweating?

Driclor Antiperspirant Roll on. This will give you dry armpits for days. Also works on your back or neck if you sweat there. Or you ass.

Aluminum is what causes underarm stains and discoloration.

Get like Tom's of Maine or some shit like that.

I have the same problem.
I use a very powerful antiperspirant called perspirex that you apply before going to bed, and then every 4-5 days (too often and you will feel an unbelievable burning pain when it dries).
It helps a lot.

it sounds so stupid, but what worked for me was trimming my pit hairs. i guess the long hairs blocked the product from entering my skin. try it out

Shave your armpits, seriously

You should be doing that no matter what

you could try these anti-swear capsules.
hit up your local pharmacy, pham.

*anti-sweat

>anti-swear capsules
there's an invention

wtf is this
do you faggots actually believe this shit

shaved armpits are normie as fuck

This. My roommate had a terrible pitting problem all through high-school and college, he switched to something alcohol based and it stopped completely.

Certain Dri saved my life. I don't use it anymore cause I don't sweat as much now.

just try to have your arms spread

that's a tranny

I had this EXACT issue. It was salt in the school meals. too much salt=more sweat. You havent mentioned your diet but if theres processed food, take a break from it for like a month then you can begin eating in moderation again.

this

antiperspirants used to make me sweat more
started just soaping up my pits in the shower and now i only sweat if its properly hot

Try rubbing Hibiclens on your armpits after you shower. It's an anti-bacterial soap used in hospitals, stops BO and excessive sweating for 2-4 weeks after each application (depending on how active and sweaty you are).

They sell it at pretty much every major drug store.

This. My under arm sweat stains were embarrassingly huge. Started using this shit and it stopped. Haven't applied certain dri in months and my underarms are still dry.

Seconding this, they say start every evening building up to about once a week, but I started once every 3 days as I am sensitive and its fine.

Seriously, give this stuff a try because eventually every 10 days you apply in the evening and you are set, its so fucking nice having gone from sweating walking to work in cold weather in light clothing to not sweating/getting pit stains in the summer.

wear black or white, problem solved

I shaved my armpits for a meme and I actually noticed less sweat/smell than usual

trim armpits
wear an undershirt

What medications do you take if any? I used to take adderall and had that problem.

isn't salt absorbing the water?

A product called "certain-dri" My friend used it.

I always sweat much more when I don't apply deodorant immediately after showering- maybe try switching up when you deo before you get super critical. Who knows.

EXCESS SALT ENTAILS EXCESS SODIUM; THE BODY PURGES EXCESS SODIUM VIA SWEAT.

My
Fucking
Nigga

2nd this, the best 5 bucks I've ever spent. My pits are dry even in the Florida humidity.

Get your underarm sweat glands surgically removed. It's only a few thousand dollars.

I once took my mum's pads and taped them to the isnide of my shirt. It felt retarded, but it worked 10/10

Shower in the evening.
Apply deodorant before bed, like it says in the instructions.

This will make you sweat more.

I use that Certain Dri roller. Apply it at night.

Were you raised by a single mother, by any chance?

this, I used to get embarrassingly huge pit stains, but using Certain Dri at night and Gillette Clinical during the day solved the problem

had this problem for a while
literally could feel my armpits dripping sweat constantly, huge ass pit stains
messaged my doctor he prescribed drysol antiperspirant, little bottle of liquid you put on
not a drop of sweat since

How?