They will write books about this man. He will go down in history as one of the greatest visionaries of our time

They will write books about this man. He will go down in history as one of the greatest visionaries of our time.

Veeky Forums I told you once and I'll tell you again: ETH is going to alpha centauri. Get in before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

bash.hu/1271
github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/JavaScript-API
plus.google.com/events/cm9m6fmqknd9ccj0lc7vhklm5tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ahahahahahahahahaha

>implying I didn't get Ethereum back when it was sub $1 (only 5 months ago)
Let's see the nocoiner cope

Poor attempt to shill.

I give it 2.5 stars

>They will write books about this man. He will go down in history as one of the greatest visionaries of our time.

>Veeky Forums I told you once and I'll tell you again: BTC is going to alpha centauri. Get in before it's too late.

Fix'd

$150 million dollars in the DAO to invest in the ethereum blockchain and EC and associated dapps.

Are other blockchains even trying?

>Lisk
>TrumpCoin
kekerinnos

That's not craig wright

Tell me that there will be no politics amongst DAO users, it will fall down in a second you shilling whores.

BTC succeeded because of USA not some AIDS Russian

Cope

So what's going on with ETH?

I have a few hundred but thought it died to zero like weeks ago and stopped paying attention.

COOOOOPE

Cryptofags are the new bronies. Get some air and sunlight. It will do you good.

I dunno why but he looks like a slavic stephen curry

you can send btc to the moon or mars
all you have to do is donate to nasa to put your message on a probe and put the bitcoin address into the message. there your bitcoin is on the moon.

bash.hu/1271
guess again spaceboy!

bitcuck cope

They will write books about this man. He will go down in history as one of the greatest visionaries of our time.

Veeky Forums I told you once and I'll tell you again: MID is going to alpha centauri. Get in before it's too late.

>implying
github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/JavaScript-API
Trump is literally a meme coin and lisk was beat to the punch by ethereum making the one useful features it has, completely pointless.

Why is ETH going up so much in the past few days?

Because the DAO has raised about 150 million USD worth of ether for funding. That's a lot of new purchases of ether with 150 million of the billion market cap not being sold.

Just hype. People are easily manipulated.

Thanks

Bitcoin owned by Chinese
Ethereum owned by Russian
Dogecoin owned by American

Not really you fag

kys faggot.
stop spreading false information

Who?

Coinbase just added ETH.

Time for moon lads

I sold when it was at crashed down to 8 USD

Fuck me, should I buy again or wait for another dip?

You should probably just asphyxiate yourself for being a complete idiot

If you buy now, you're buying high, and then selling low again. Don't do it.

I only had 58ETH its not like I'm some high roller. Can only invest like $500-$1000 at a time anyways.

If I buy I'm not going to sell for a long time

Not really, this might be the lowest it ever is.

Now that the DAO is investing 150 million into ethereum it might be the time to go long

Yeah, I fucked up but I lost out on like $400. Some of the guys on here lose tens or hundreds of thousands. Feel like I should just bite the bullet and put $1000 in, then maybe sell when it hits $30/share.

The money is just sitting in my bank account doing nothing so why not?

Ok guys I want to get in.
Let's say I want to invest 3000 euros in it. How do I proceed? Do I still need to get bitcoins first?

The only danger is obviously: you.

You'll probably sell the dip like a fool again.

Yeah, yeah you do

Whatever. Shit's going DOWN. Watch. All you guys have been granted a second chance to sell, I suggest you take it.

Well I'm not going to make the same mistake twice obviously. I'm buying high now clearly but it's obvious that ETH is here to stay. Regardless the amount I'm investing is small time compared to everyone else.

Once I get my bitcoins, what's the best platform to get ETH?
Also, what's the best platform to get bitcoins in the first place?

Download Circle on your phone and connect your bank account to it, get your shitcoins there

You can use a few different sites to get ETH but I use Shapeshift.io, doesn't really matter what you use

If you're european just use local bitcoins with sepa transfer, then use poloniex to trade for ETH

Isn't the limit very low on localbitoincs on how many bitcoins you can purchase? Often it seems there is a limit of 400 euros per transfer

Depends which seller you choose, ive never had any problems with it (UK)

One question concerning taxes:
will I have to pay them? I know the legal terms, but do I have to obey? Does my government know what I am buying and selling?

Icoined.com

thanks

so to recap the process
Create a bitcoin wallet on my computer
Buy bitcoins with localbitcoins
transfer from localbitcoins to my wallet
create eth wallet on my comp
exchange bitcoins for eth on lcoined.com

profit
St Tropez

> succeeded

No

So, even if I sell for 10000€, nothing happens?
Nothing I have to say?

My initial ethereum investment of $700 has nearly double to $1100. Thank you based Vitalik, I knew I could trust a Waterloo dropout.

Eh. I mined some. I have like 30 eth sitting in the wings even though I could probably have mined more.

It's cute and I've already profited just because it actually has value now, but I'm not gonna double down now that the initial mining boom has passed.

Depends how you buy your btc. In cash with no info, government doesn't know a thing. Directly from your bank? You're starting to leave a paper trail.

Apparently r9's are being bought up in massive quantities.. The price of the card is very high and they are hard to find.

How safe is it to buy bitcoins with cash?
You come with your smartphone/laptop and do the transaction instantly?

Well, buying is fine, no taxes where I live.

My actual problem is selling. I mean, assuming I didn't leave a paper trail when buying, do the bank shlomos notice anything if suddenly hundreds if not thousands of euros enter my bank account?

Yes they will notice.

Probably best to sell gradually

If there's a sudden explosion I'll need to get rid of it all at once...
Meh, time to look for a tax haven account, I guess.

Not worth the hassle.

You can buy a lot with bitcoin.

You can also sell bitcoin for cash in person, I mean terrorists need to get funding somehow.

This is correct. I sold my 290x setup for a shitload of money and kept a few 7950s. Gave one to my wife for a gaming rig, even.

I can still get a decent hashrate on casual mining, I just think Eth's ship has sailed.

Questions about cryptos: can a company buy bitcoins/eth?
How complicated is it for accountants to handle?
My company has hundreds of k in the bank account, we could use an eth bump.

Have you looked at the chart in the last couple of weeks?

Ethereum could double in price by next month!

Why not. Its like buying paper clips right?

There's different reporting rules for each country. I want to say in America, any cash purchase of 14000 gets reported to the IRS.
Use a safety deposit box at the bank instead of an account. Store large denominations, or gold bullion.
Buy a bunch of stuff with cash.
If you have a bunch of crypto, go on vacation to a place where they have bitcoin ATMs and live large.

There's no reason they shouldn't. A publicly traded company might have something in it's prospectus, or shareholders could complain it's an unneeded risk. For privately traded they could.

I'm pretty certain it would just record historical cost for all of the transactions.

>pay $1000 to buy 2 bitcoin, record bitcoin at $1000
>use 2 bitcoin to buy 60 ether, record ether at $1000
>sell 60 ether for $1500 in bitcoin, record $500 gain
>sell $1500 in bitcoin

It's not only Bitcoin, it's coins in general.
Ether for example.
If we have a bubble I wanna sell high before it's downhill again.

But I guess that's impossible without getting jewed by the state.

Thanks anyway

You would sell eth for btc then you would have btc.

There are precious little things you can buy in the real world with eth.

Could. Won't, but it could. Even if it does, I have a stock I mined long ago back when it was actually viable. Who cares?

Cool man, i mean, your post is classic sour grapes but whatever

>If I buy I'm not going to sell for a long time
I bet you said that the first time, too.

Obviously you do, as a miscellaneous profit or whatever.
Here in the Netherlands they now list "digital currencies" or some shit on the income tax forms.

Yeah, I'm in Germanistan here.
Would count as "misc."
However, I've just read, if there is a time span of one year between buying and selling then shit's absolutely tax-free

HAHAHAHA

IT'S HABBENING

THE END IS NIGH, BUTTCOIN

I bought all in of Ethereum. But please shill away...

And yours is classic pump and dump bait shilling. We appear to be at an impasse but I implore you, reply with some memes so I can continue speculating on a market with about as much practical value as Eth will have now that the hash whales have set up shop.

It is the truth!

However one shall rule them all!

LISK just makes sense.

Vitalik sold 25% of his Ethereum to buy LISK
Bill Gates plans to buy LISK
Ethereum banned in Russia, US and China.
World Governments already working with LISK devteam

stop shilling or I'm running a reporting algorithm on your posts

yes, surely one of the greatest pump and dumps

i've lost too much fucking money shorting this shit

i hate to admit a loss after watching this coin rise from nothing al while calling it a scam.....goddamn eth

Oh look he's back.

Sha-256 and Scrypt lol

Ethereum will go POS and die!!!!!!

LISK just makes sense!

That's not me, I'm loosely monitoring currently.

He is telling the truth, though.

Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes.

There hasnt been a worthwhile innovation in the financial industry since the ATM machine

Best move in the century is to buy LISK

Sell Bitcoin and Ethereum and get LISK

Roger Ver is already selling

The Nicola Tesla Of Our Time!

live if you wanna learn about DAO
plus.google.com/events/cm9m6fmqknd9ccj0lc7vhklm5tk