I got linked to this board from Veeky Forums, and a lot of you guys are going about this the wrong way...

I got linked to this board from Veeky Forums, and a lot of you guys are going about this the wrong way. Wouldn't you rather look like this and have women literally hand you pussy instead of dressing like a twink and having women assume you're gay?

>being obsessed with women to the point of completely changing your body for that sole purpose
>dressing for girls
no

what if i am gay tho

Living a healthy lifestyle makes you stronger, more confident, and more charismatic.

So, you dress to impress a bunch of other dudes? Are you gay? Why would you spend $1000 on a pair of jeans when you can just get a nice body and slay pussy easily?

Judge all you want, but a lot of you faggots envy us at Veeky Forums. Just admit it.

I'm bi, and even gay guys don't want a flabby piece of shit. Get one of those cute, semi-athletic trap boy bodies, and you will have guys literally fawning over you. You think girls or guys actually care about how you dress? The only people you're impressing are a bunch of other sheltered faggots on obscure internet boards. With a nice body, you get attention from EVERYONE.

Low quality bait. And if not, you're a complete beta cuckhold for being forced to lift to get pussy. Either way you should reevaluate your life.

>lifting for others
>dressing for others
never gonna make it

An athletic body is apart of being Alpha, dumbass.

Yeah, you spend $800 on a pair of shoes because you just love giving your money to a company and it makes you feel fuzzy inside. Get real, faggot. You dress for others, not for yourself.

you know you can be fit and effay, right?

i spend $800 to $8000 on something that I myself genuinely enjoy wearing. If I like how it looks on my I will buy it and not act like $800 is much because I am not a broke fuck. You think I do this shit for anyone else other than me? And I assume that your goal is to impress others because of a lack of self appreciation and you feel the need to seek approval. Or is it just because that lack of test is making you want to start drama just like every other fucking female out there, might as well go all the way and just estrogen the fuck up, go tranny, and show boi pussi on some random Indonesian cam website to get whatever little waddle of cash you can muster out of your disgraceful, repulsively disgusting, shitty excuse of a human being's life You will never fit in Veeky Forums and are a disgrace to all of Veeky Forums. you somehow have actually failed to fit in anywhere just like your high school life.

inb4 blaming it on 'oh haha it was bait haha lol haha i got you haha imagin actually being this mad haha'

off yourself, please please grab the nearest rope you can find, and off yourself

I could feel your fingers trembling as you typed that from here. What do you do for a living, user?

>you spend $1000

>you spend $800

lol ok princess chill out

holy shit, senpai.

pathetic comeback desu

you dumbasses really got to stop falling for bait threads.

>Making the same retired insults that even /b/ thinks went stale a year ago.

>OMG REKT.

I hope you have a certificate for being this autistic.

but I am gay dood?

>Using "alpha" unironically
Kys

being fits gives you sluts
being well dressed gives you "intelligent", presentable, closet sluts

>not being able to spend $800 on a pair of shoes

Reminder that wealth makes you attractive above all else.

statistically buff fits, when they look decent (rare), are more attractive to homosexual men than straight woman and you better be banging the hell out of at least one woman a day for the otherwise huge waste of time to pay off

meanwhile you can net all the bisexuals with a slightly androgynous build

not only can i not tell you how many pan and straight woman have hit on me in my tumblrest clothes but also minimalist mostly-black 2009-2013 clean-cut tumblr fashion is basically the only way to go if you want to seduce your male professors

gay man btw, since, remember, not all of us are just looking to get laid, not all of us are men, and many of us actually are faggots

It's that time of the week again.

Also if you have to try so hard to attract women you're probably ugly and or socially retarded.

I am gay, that's why i go for the twink look

>Lifting for girls
No wonder fit sent you here, you massive fuck up