Robinhood Gerneral Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood Suicide Prevention Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ceruleanrx.com/platform-pipeline/crlx101.php
ceruleanrx.com/about/management-team.php#Senderowicz
finance.yahoo.com/news/inplay-briefing-com-055139997.html#ceru
ir.ceruleanrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=971719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the big deal with CERU?

From the last thread...
His words, not mine.
Ok, here's the scoop on /ceru/ you dumb fucks. I'm going to divide this into 2 categories, CRLX101, and CRLX301.
>CRLX101
Has orphan drug status>ceruleanrx.com/platform-pipeline/crlx101.php
What that means is less than 200,000 new cases are documented or exist each year. It also means there's currently no effective treatment for the current disease, and it's highly deadly.
The FDA generally fast tracks these, as mentioned here, under Renal Cell Carcinoma
>The U.S. FDA has granted CRLX101 Fast Track designation in combination with Avastin for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma following progression through two or three prior lines of therapy.
Basically it means they may just skip phase 3 altogether, or cut it short and say their data is just so effective, it's hard to ignore and deny these DYING cancer patients a chance to live.
>CRLX301
The chief medical officer at ceru is Adrian Senderowicz
>ceruleanrx.com/about/management-team.php#Senderowicz
Senderowicz used to work for Sanofi-Aventis.
Sanofi-Aventis was FDA approved for a drug called docetaxel back in 1999 for small metastic lung cancer.
Docetaxel, as it turns out, is the main ingredient in ceru's CRLX301. Their 2nd drug.
It's already approved.... He used to work for the company which it was approved under.... It's going to work.
Altogether the markets for CRLX101 ALONE come to more than 4.5billion annually, with CRLX301 targeting all hard tumors in general there's no telling how much people may pay.
Here's the greatest catch...
They have 0 SUCCESSFUL competitors.

just Added a position in SKLN, already over 2 m volume and it just started.
What do you guys think ?

When is Yahoo going to be sold? That damn woman CEO is pushing my stock down. She needs to get the fuck out of there.

Buy ethereum you cuckolds

first

tell me more about how yahoo is related to SKLN ?

What's the odds of DDAY going up with MGT? Is it just a bad meme?

I think I'm in 5k shares with .164 avg and I want to get out the moment I profit. It was looking nice this morning, but it's back down now, so who knows

I thought only /g/ was this autistic about accidental quoting.

>tfw wasn't awake for the 5
JUST
sold my shit at 3.75, just dip a bit more

Insider just sold 600k shares. get out of MGT now, nerds

it was a legit question because i don't know anything about yahoo or SKLN geez dickhaed

Bought in on MGT at 2.54 and got out at 3.08.

Nice little profit.

I believe if you want to have success, don't get too greedy. Greed is good, but in moderation.

RH saved the day, after the first halt on MGT, i had stop loss at 3.50

RH sold me out at 4.20 as it continued to plummet! made good money, bought back in at 3.10

used all my funds to buy MGT at $5.20 this morning

You'll be happy on friday, quit fuckin whining

Wise words.

I already sold at $3.

Should I wait to pick up more CERU?

Kek you artard, its just a pump and dump, but it'll be back at 5-6 then dumped again. Should buy it now actually.

Shoots tomorrow, near its all time low, just took a massive dip, about 1/4th back to its righteous price
No, buy now, or forever get memed.

Wtf is with under armor? Is it going to go back up?

Just bought with the rest of my play money, my body is ready

It's dead, just give up

Just picked up CBYL. Get in while you can to be honest

Anyone else in meetme (meet) ?

Get hyped.

WHAT THE FUCK I GO OUT TO LUNCH AT +1% AND COME BACK IN THE RED??

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED WHY DID EVERY BLUE CHIP TANK SO HARD???

FUUUUUUUCK THE FEDS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the hell just happened all my stocks just crashed at the same time

Show us please. I'm all in the green today.
At least tell me what kinds of stocks you're invested in.

The Fed is raising rates in June/July so stocks are going to decline and bond yields are going to skyrocket. Buy up any and all short-term bond ETFs or short-term treasury ETFs TODAY.

Like all the stocks on my watchlist at around 2 they all dropped about 5%.
Delta, nrg, couple of others

see

Looks like gold/silver is going down.

DSLV is up nearly 5% right now. Continue holding or cash out? I expect a bit of a "correction" soon, but I'm afraid it will go up a bit more.

Cash out all equities. Go long debt. Be wary of options.

But remember that historically the Fed doesn't tamper with rates on election years due to fear of corruption accusations. They simply said that "a rate hike is firmly on the table for June" not that they were definitely going to raise them. But investors are panicking so pull out of your position, buy the dip, and sell when you hear they aren't raising rates then thank me after you buy a ferrari with your profits.

Still can't verify micro deposits fuck robinhood fuck meme stocks fuck everything

Only been doing this about a month....any tips?

I should add that I am trying to add a hundred a month to investing...I am hoping to have enough money between that and savings to quit my job and work on a space rock opera

Doing okay despite the dump. Not shown is Blizzard/Activision which is down again but almost broke $40 a couple days ago. Need to dump DIS but I bought in at $108.

watch out for GEVO

AA results in june and this was just released : U.S. EPA proposes modest rise in 2017 biofuels targets
Already up 19 %

When will skln pay off pal? I'm in only 50 shares but don't know if I should dump it and go MTG why it's down or not. I bought at the wrong time today for MTG at 3.80 a piece

Decided to ride the mgt wave at 3.60, after which it promptly sold off a dollar a share. Why do I live?

ETF meme is best meme.

Pulled out just before close. Waiting for correction then I'm back in again.

Another good meme is YANG

Who else -1000$ today

No one.

Considering the high call options volume for june/july on china's markets ETFs I wouldn't bet on this one

Is it time to jump ship to silver/gold bull ETFs?

Explain for a noob pls? I thought china's stock market is a huge bubble waiting to pop and their economy is about yo go into the shitter.

DDAY really fucked my ass today, all the hurt from the MGT but none of the ride up. Someone convince me not to just cut my losses on this shit...

Should I hop on the CERU train lads?

Post after hour gains.

w-wow okay go to heck dude

;~;

I think it's a bit late for that

>A bit late
>52 week high of like 6.50
>52 week low 1.82
>current 2.36
Memes. Perfect time.

>finance.yahoo.com/news/inplay-briefing-com-055139997.html#ceru
CERU presenting data on thursday AFTER HOURS at 5:45.
Expect afterhours rise and early morning friday spike.

Fuck me I guess, I thought it'd be in the morning

REEEE IM STILL WAITING FOR APPROVAL

Check it though.
>ir.ceruleanrx.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=971719
>CRLX301 is a dynamically tumor-targeted NDC designed to concentrate in tumors and slowly release its anti-cancer payload, docetaxel, inside tumor cells. In preclinical studies, CRLX301 delivers up to 10 times more docetaxel into tumors, compared to an equivalent milligram dose of commercially available docetaxel and was similar to or better than docetaxel in seven of seven animal models, with a statistically significant survival benefit seen in five of those seven models. In addition, preclinical data show that CRLX301 had lower toxicity than has been reported with docetaxel in similar preclinical studies. CRLX301 is in Phase 1/2a clinical development.

Holy fuck the Fed is actually doing something right for once in 40 something years

SKYROCKET THOSE INTEREST RATES JANET

SAVE THE NATION, DEFLATE THE BUBBLE

MGT seems down. Might even out $3 but the moon mission ended. SKLN is a long term stock. Like several months. I'm not too concerned about it right now. Penny stocks go up and down like crazy since it's only a matter of cents

finviz.com

To help others.

What's the expectancy of rise if news is all good?

I'd say we're gonna hit 2.50ish by end of day w/o news in the first place.
Then because of afterhours trading and morning spike 2.90 to 3.00 by monday.
Who knows though, this whole stock is crazily undervalued.
Astrazenica partnered up in one of their studies. So they're getting funding from them as well as the government because of crlx101's orphan drug status designation.

I fell for the AROPQ meme.

are you an actual retard?

Probably, I only lost like $3k though

>I only lost like $3k

I'm all inning NUGT in the morning. Wish me luck guys.

Sorry, $30k

>$30k

im nutting to that picture

wish me luck

>tfw bought tons of short term bond etfs

Feels Gucci mane

My bad, $3.00

No, silver/gold ETFs don't always track exact price movements of those two commodities. Gold is funky with rate hikes anyways. Feel free to play with long positions in silver for a short while though. Should result in profits if timed correctly.

If I sold before close, did I sell out of DSLV too early?

So what's the deal with ceru? announcement is after close tomorrow so it moons afterhours and on friday?

Looks like it. I assumed announcement was during trade hours. Guess not.

Might not necessarily moon. It could very well crash too.

>I didn't know the price I was selling at because no real time quote
>It was higher than I bought it at so I made money, RH saved the day!

Could you explain why?

His logic is probably gold price tanked today so it will correct sooner or later once the panic subsides.

What do you think?

It's actually kind of a reasonable plan. I did that with DSLV at silver's peak price. I sold today since silver's price went down, but I'll be back in once silver corrects a little for the second leg down.

NUGT, GDX, and GDXJ are all up in after hours

>They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
they also sell order flow giving you the worst possible prices

you end up paying more than with a normal broker lel

Is there really risk involved if I work at a FINRA firm and don't indicate so during the sign-up process? I don't work with finances at all, I'm just a staff member.

so basically, there is a TON of money in this companies market, with no successful competitors, and its next product is proven to work, and almost guaranteed demand, which means tons of money to be made? So we should buy in now?

I will once my funds settle

DUST had a reverse sell yesterday and was up 20%. More to come.

are you guys on board of Gevo, ? released some pretty good news target overal is between 1/2 dollar.

Also bull on SKLN

Thinking of stepping out of RNN, Deadend stock imo

Who else is gonna YOLO on CERU at open today?

Went Yolo on CERU approx. at this price two days ago. In the mood for a tiny bit of gambling on their scientific results.

Why not DDAY? It's up 25% AH.

Please tell me more about how this works.

>Why not DDAY? It's up 25% AH.
DDAY fucked me yesterday, so it owes me this much. Glad I didn't sell.