What is the most Veeky Forums stylish middle ground between streetwear and formal wear...

What is the most Veeky Forums stylish middle ground between streetwear and formal wear? I don't want to look like a redditor in mall tier khakis and an oxford with a sweater over it.

Raf user.The current collection is a mix of formal e and street.

qts

Supreme rugby shirts and button downs are great, wearing suit pants with tucked in t-shirts
Wearing derbys and nice shoes instead of sneakers
Cropped and tapered wool pants are goat

Black leather Chelsea + black jeans + white tee core. Substitute with button up shirt depending on situation. Could go pretty much anywhere like that

Boring and void of personality

Suits most of Veeky Forums perfectly then.

if your name isn't george, paul, ringo or john please don't wear chelsea boots, you just look gay

Anyone know what jacket the one on the right is?

uniqlo

Yeah that's true, but it looks good. You shouldnt be letting your clothes determine your personality either.

how can one possibly be so wrong?

I've been pondering this for awhile now, as I love my suits and oxfords but wouldn't wear them on a daily basis just because I like them. I'm probably going to try something like this.

Polo or dress shirt (something with a collar but in casual fabrics and style)
High rise pants (here soon I'm going to make a post about where I found you can get some)
Loafers or elegant derbys (like Corthay Arca)

It may look kinda silly relative to everyone else (particularly in college) but I'm completely bored of hoodies and jeans.

M i n i m a l i s m

t r i t e a n d o v e r d o n e

They make every man look gay in my honest opinion.

Boots are for working and bad weather, not male fashion statements.

> supreme rugby shirts

supreme is cucked, ralph lauren rugby shirts look better

Black people can pull of chelsea boots well without being seen as gay

Whites and Asians will end looking metrosexual/gay if they wear chelsea boots

Why is he wearing no socks with his winter fit?

Wasn't prepared to fall in love today

there needs to be more unstructured sport coats.

only autists wear Acne, autists have no idea of their surroundings

fucking disgusting ktt trash

kravitz sucks

v Scandinavian

For free time just mix basics with louder pieces. Some interesting shoes from Margiela or Raf and some interesting jackets/tops from something like Undercover make an interesting outfit that is still in tone with reality and toned down thanks to basics.
As for work just wear simple clean cuts, probably some interesting shoes. Something like based Raf.

this is so gross

please leave and come back when you've developed a personality

how? that makes no sense. shirt pants sneakers and a coat. literally not offensive in either way.

also talk shit post fit

flip through any mfa top of waywt from the last four years and you will understand what i mean

I said in professional surrounding. Or do you plan do walk around in your freshest edgy fit? I walk in ecommerce (for an online fashion retailer to let you know, light dress-code can be found everywhere) and own enough designer stuff. I also know for sure that wearing same stuff I do off-duty at my work won't exactly bring any benifits. Also for job it's better to wear just what's most comfortable.