/interior/

what do you want your room to look like?

ask about furniture, interior design, room layout.

post inspo

what type of tree is this?

will post what i have

opinion on this?

>retarded speaker placement
>meme chair

this picture makes me angry

really uncomfy

floor bed is a shitty meme that looks cool in photos and IRL leads to a dusty ass bed

how about a vacuum cleaner

w2c speakers?

Argentinian restaurant core

This tbqh

Also shitty for sex. Would rather go back to shagging girls on my tiny dorm room bed

imagine actually living in any of these spaces

Out of curiosity, why is that chair a meme? Like, I've seen it a lot in threads like these, but there doesn't seem much wrong with it outside of the price tag.

wow i know that chick

its just a popular chair for people with money to own, i've never owned one but i would like to. he's probably projecting because hes poor and it's unattainable for him

what's her instagram?

>Also shitty for sex.
Trips of truth.

I had one slide around the room at a chicks house. It was actually a little hilarious. We had to throw it on a rug against the wall.

GrandmaOverDoingIt/10

where to cop a giant fucking beanbag thing like that

Semi-related.
What can I do to improve the smell of my flat?
No chemicals please, since its already reeching of them.

incenses

Anyone have any good desks?

onions are used to get rid of bad paint chemical smells; Cut in half, put in water and leave over night

or essential oils, candles?

Hoping to make a new woven chair cover out of old leather belts and scraps. Anyone have any experience with upholstery work? I was going to head over to /DIY/ otherwise

We need these threads more often

they are regular though

I guess the posts I usually see though are just shit industrial style rooms

>shit industrial style rooms
That statement is purely based on taste. I could say the same about the style you like.

>taste is subjective
Yeah no shit

my actual ideal room, though...

I'm moving into a super tiny room (9X10ftsq) , I have a twin sized bed, and have to have a desk. Anyone have any related inspo?

What I've learned from these threads so far:
>Plants ans lots of Books make any room more homely
>Industrial and minimalistic are memes
>If your natural lighting sucks you should move out

I want my room to have hard floors with plenty of floor space, a lot of shelves, and a nice, big desk in the corner. My current room is shit and I can't wait to move out.

>hats fallling on bed

id on the big plant in the corner of this??

>If your natural lighting sucks you should move out
This is true, though

Need more plants

desu this is tacky which is why nobody replied

looks like a fiddle leaf fig
not too hard to grow indoors

First actual living space?

I'm getting this sofa. Thoughts?

looks uninviting and uncomfortable

belongs either in a reception area or to a pyramid scheme owner looking to come off as tasteful

Super uncomfortable

I bet you guys are americans without the slightest of clue about modern furniture or dutch design from the sixties.
I'm sure your ideal room would be like pic attached

Preach!

your father with 3 teeth probably hunts zebras in rhodesia

What is this from?

relax you fucking faggot, you asked opinions on the sofa and you got them

GO OUT (Japanese mag)

what is that bed thing

what the fuck is that bed. i want it. i want it so bad.

>gets the cheap faux alternative
>THIS CHAIR IS SUCH A MEME

>not wanting comfy cool area

chair sauce?

this. what the fuck? u expecting a circle-jerk about your choice in seating nigga?

This is the worst piece of furniture in existence. You can't even move the table.

hahahaha

dieter rams furniture designs

have a rep of this chair and it's great but the membrane is fucked.

imagine being this asstorn over a couch

But you can. You can swap the sofa and table part.
I'm not asstorn, just disappointed in you 16 yo newfags feeling the need to spout shit about something you haven't got any knowledge of. Artifort furniture is very renowned and wanted (this sofa goes for like 4000 euros) and made a huge influence on design, yet you summerfags only know about the latest instagram fad.

anybody know a site that has high quality repros of fine art? I was thinking of getting a 90x60 print of Paris Street Rainy Day to put above my couch

>It costs a lot of money and circlejerking niche communities say its effay so therefore everyone who disagrees is a summerfag who only know about ig.

>circle jerking niche communities
lol, no, like I said, you haven't got a clue.

Dont. Get an impressionist work by a lesser known artist. Don't buy reproductions of famous artworks.

>this sofa goes for like 4000 euros
Why does that matter? The sofa on its own looks shite

small spaces are difficult. I prefer fewer things per m^2, but I wont have a larges space for many years and I cant just stop bringing nice things home either. anyway, this is where I wake and bake on a day off

To establish whether something is appreciated or revered you can look at the monetary value? It's not like Rembrandt van Rijn or Vincent van Gogh paintings are costly because they are shit and of non importance.

I need "wall" inspo. I have that one wall I can do anything with but I'm drawing a blank right now. Maybe a flag or tapestry?

That's not it at all, the price has nothing to do with it. It's a meme chair because it's the most obvious choice possible. it's like saying the Beatles are your favorite band. Wow great choice, you must listen to a lot of music

everybody gets the modernist look, your couch is just modernist waiting room couch. Nobody sane wants that in their home.

Artifort Butterfly Chair

>modernist look
lol his guy who designed it is one the founders of Dutch modernism. Oh please just go back to pinterest saving pictures of reproduction furniture.
And you understand it's supposed to be placed like pic attached? It will look fucking great together with my Gispen sofa and Gerard van den Berg chairs.

>pic attached