what?

GORKA

:-)

trash imo

those jeans ruin the fit

MGS is a milspo goldmine

Don't make me KICK UR ASS ERIC

what coat

Flecktarn parka, dyed almost completely black.

I like that fit, but i think in person it would look really autistic if someone were actually wearing it

dyed flecktarn parka, this one is the non-dyed version

Anybody interested in this? If so, request a period and military.

prussian army

I don't think it would be too bad especially if you used mostly black and slate for the pants and puttees

Also thanks I made the fit myself

I always thought a black pair of puttees with black/slate cargo joggers and a OD parka would be a sick fucking fit, esp in fall and winter
I'd love to see something like puttees come back into fashion, which is probably why I was happy that the tapered skinny fitted jogger fad happened since it was the closest thing
And I love the earthy tones and colors and thick heavy duty durable materials of milsurp and how they look

Prussian Army is only shown during Napoleonic era; it foregoes franco prussian crimean etc. This book's bulk uniforms are 20th century.

WW1 Canada
Also look at these MAD FUCKIN STACKS!?!

They seem to exclude Canada and American, I assume because uniform similarity might make it redundant. I don't agree with the exclusion, but the closest available is British.

Another.

that could be cool with less autistic coat

If the rest of his fit wasn't hopelessly garbage he could maybe get a /grizzled army man/ look going with that face scar
As for now he's basically a hypebeast with a meme parka

Here's a nice falklands fit

this is horribly autistic

dude what the fuck are you wearing hahahaha

As the poster of the pic I agree
That stupid hat needs to go

Lol it wasn't me it's a pic I saved from an old milsurp thread months ago I like the pants and boots hated the rest of the fit

what happened to dwight schrute?

...its like you've never watched that 70s show..

Didn't they get rid of puttees because that shit was bad for circulation and helped bring on Trench Foot?
You can still buy unused WW1 puttees in some places.

>posting in milspo
>doesn't know what fucking gorka is
christ

hard if not impossible to find them in black
any help?

i got a military type fit on right now
im running errands
will post a pic when i can

get excited!

>Lol it wasn't me

This was 12 hrs ago
Are you scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush or what??

how tall do you think these guys are? mine looks way baggier

Probably around 6'

>Buy puttees
>Buy black dye
Profit???

I read up on this a while back and if I recall the problems were due to the regulations asking for them to be wound very tight so they looked neat but the tightness led to the circulation issues you mentioned. If you wind them a little looser you shouldn't have any issues.

Anything similar to these Rhodesian bush soldiers?

Only got this.

Love military shemaghs
Goin aliexpress or eBay and picking up a bunch for cheap

Does wearing camo pants make you look like an autistic school shooter or can it be pulled off outside of a warzone?

completely unacceptable

If they're tapered and/or fitted right and you wear plain black or white color tops etc

they're jeans you fuck

Wtf are you talking about??
He's talking about camo pants and unsaid if he tapers them and wears plain shirts it'll be ok
Are you retarded? Learn to reading comprehend.

Could pic related be pulled off? If so, how? I was wondering what it would look like worn unbuttoned. I really like the piping.

Fuck me, forgot pic.

>almost july 2017
>not realizing wearing anything camo is normie-tier
>'i-is it school shioter tiet guiiise?'

i hope your mom dies

bump

is blackface effay?

Copped these months ago. They look good in like one or maybe 2 outfits. I don't regret it though, will pair well with some BDU trousers for when SHTF.

I feel like terrorwave fits that aren't completely slavcore only work if you are carrying a large gun

Great documentary too

Nazi camo uniforms and insignia are the definition of effay. Shame about the stigma. I would wear the fuck out of a waffen ss jacket with insignia if it wouldnt get me beaten up and shunned

Atleast we can still have the haircuts

UCP a fucking dogshit.

did I get the correct size? also not sure if milspo related but does anyone here have any experience with gats?

/k/ here
Ask away

just general questions, how's the quality and the sizing and where did you get them? I like the silhouette a lot but I don't know if I should cop og gats, the new adidas model or just save a shit ton and get margielas

Fuck breh
I thought you mean the gats like guns, Not GATs
Anyway if I were you I'd get authentic GATs if you care about not being hypebeast
They're commissioned by actual German Bundeswehr so they'll last you a long time, which probably can't be said for Adidas since it's a commercial product and not to standards of a government

Cold War Era Portugese Colonial Wars?
or French in Indochina?

Also you can find OGs on eBay

You can wear these with most fits
Light jeans, dark wash, black, cargo, camo, etc etc,

I'm also wearing footwraps instead of socks, barely visible

source

I ordered a gr 7 and I'm 5"8. Hasn't come yet but I'm worried it'll be too long. Also I do have experience with GATs, got some cheap OGs off grailed and they fit TTS. They're pretty uncomfortable but they look nice so I don't care.
If you care about comfort I've heard the Margielas are much more comfortable.

dumping