Which shoes do you think will attract women?

Bought myself some pair of yeezys v2 black and also bought the creme ones, i thinking about buying the zebras because its more eye catching and its hard to spot that the creme ones are yeezys and not regular sneakers

Get out before they come for you user

Wow, you're fucking desperate
If you're the kind of person who thinks that a piece of attire, such as shoes, may somehow grant one female attention, then gee, no yeezys ever gonna help you

You're not attracting any woman, you're gonna attract some men, trust me. I'm talking from experience

you absolutely will not get attention for yeezys, they'll make you reek of underage immaturity

unless you are underage, then go ahead, 14-16 year old girls will love that shit, be the fastest runner in class too and you'll be drowning in it

Stop giving attention to this low quality bait please

gay trainers looks like a renault megane

You're incredibly stupid if you think women don't base their men off their looks and what they wear. What the fuck sre you on about dumbass, did you forget that in 2017 people (including your self-righteous ass) are materialistic as fuck?

Learn to think before you speak.

You have an ill-constructed mode of the world and that's why you suffer so much. You try to use your faulty mode of the world in real life and since it isn't accurate to real life you fail at what you try to achieve. People (including women) are incredible complex and no one thing or even combination of things will necessarily attract them.
While you are correct in saying that there are certain features that will make a certain group of people more likely to be attracted you, you fail to understand that it more about the whole picture rather than about the details and that different sub groups of women like different things.
A shoe will not make you more likely to get a gf or even have a no night stand.
Stop believing what you read on Veeky Forums and get a better mode of reality.

Good milage

All I hear from you is blah blah blah my meme logic, blah blah blah women are much more critical blah blah blah

Stfu and go outside

Women don't give a fuck about sneakers.

desu looks fufu

user that's not how it fucking works. All V2s except for creams and upcoming green and Blade models are garbage. Yeezys are great shoes if you get neutral tones like oxford tans, but only if the fit works.

The irony lol

Your hands and wrist look so grim. Do you have testosterone deficiency syndrome? Are you

>plastic Chinese garbage

Stay poor and tacky user

>straps and buckles
Are you too young or too stupid to tie laces?

Trying to get girls from a band then you hella wont
then you hella wont
then you hella wont

I like balmain but they look like autism shoes

those are fake in the image

>Not buying grey/gum 750s

>not buying the most superior yeezy

that car actually looks decent for the year it came out, like an rx-8 in the back

agreed, best yeezy

Are you implying that megane looks bad?

>and what they wear
they don't. at first glance it's the face and stature, at second it's confidence. literally all that matters unless you're loaded as fuck

any boost sneaker + skinny/slim joggers or track pants + adidas jacket

you also have to be skinny and athletic

this is bait

crep connoisseur

They always reminded me of piccolo and gohans shoes

Maryjanes for techno goths or whatever?