What do you do when you've gotten the worst haircut ever? I'm a dude and my hair looks so bad...

What do you do when you've gotten the worst haircut ever? I'm a dude and my hair looks so bad. It was really long and I just wanted at least a fringe but they did the same size the whole way around.

wear hats

I don't think I can at work

shave it all off pussy

I need to see pics before I can give any proper advice. Pls post.

buzzzbuzzbuzzbuzz

Never had a haircut so bad that it didn't turn okay in a couple of days or weeks.

But if I did I'd go full bald or buzz

that's unphotoshoped motherfucking Denny

Pls don't judge. I asked for it cut all round. I had hair up to my shoulders. I said please leave a small fringe and she cuts the WHOLE thing off. I go back to were I was working cause the hairdresser was just round the corner and my co worker laughed at me. I send a picture to a friend. I ask a friend for opinion when I go to hers. And she laugh. It looks worse irl. Looks like there is a 10mm fringe in pic but there is NOTHING

It's hard to tell what is even going on with your hair in that pic honestly. It looks like it just sweeps from one side to the other. Maybe try brushing it differently or give yourself a part? It would be helpful to see a pic with it brushed straight down so you can see what the length actually is.

LOL what the fuck is going on here ))

BUZZ

that is just tragic

I wanted to scream at the lady when I go it. I wore a hoodie all the way home

Nothing is going on. I didn't move anything. I haven't brushed it. Its just that. I look like a lesbian especially with the glasses

Everytime i get a haircut it always looks like that too, im sorry meng

You just have to wait it out for it to grow back. It sucks but there's nothing you can really do about it. Wear hats and hoods when you can if it's really bad.

buy a few hats and buzz that shit niggre

dude go to a real barbers and ask the guy to shave your back and sides, and then just buy product and style the top. and stop wearing glasses like that

I second what said. try an undercut?

A part makes it look the same as it I'd right now.
I can see what the woman was trying to do but maybe she didn't realise how short she was trying to cut it

I was trying to find one. Someone told me about one so I went to the town and there was nothing there. There was a barber but it said rojopeli on the front of it and I'm not going there. If I buzz it off I will look like a cancer patient. It dont think it'd suit me

I specifically told her I didn't want that sort of haircut. Don't wanna look like a fucboi stoner Australian.

I also cant see without my glasses

Numale cuckold/10

judging from your glasses

0 shaved all over.
Can't have shit hair if you have no hair.

Get contacts silly, and having hair on top and shaved sides isn't bad if it's blended. That's the problem with you nerds, you're so judgemental of other people you never take risks and end up boring

Nah they looked cute when I had long hair but now they don't suit me and I look like a cuck

Buzz it. I cut my own hair, and if I try something and fail, I just buzz it and start over. It's not a big deal.

this picture made me so self-aware that I decided to change my life habits, dress with more colors, look people in the eyes 'till they let go and go short buzzcut because fuck hair. This nipponese image board is truly magnificent

I became self-aware when I saw a guy walking like this and started to mentally make fun of him, and then my brother's girlfriend pointed at the guy and said that he walks just like me. That was truly a life-changing experience.

Feels good not being brought up a cuck like this. Though I do wear neutral colours.