Has Veeky Forums been in decline?

has Veeky Forums been in decline?

Veeky Forums is basically the same as it ever was except for a void that used to be filled with dedicated regulars and/or tripfags that would shitpost and promote certain kinds of fit.

yes.

No more widespread interest for specific aesthetics and designers, just vague "how to look good?" questions, /pol/tard baiting, and the occasional azn circlejerk thread

Veeky Forums should be killed and replace it with /cl/ (clothes board).

Veeky Forums is trash its literally all fuccbois now

Yeah but it's nothing new. It's been in decline ever since it opened.

Yes. primarily due to r*dditors

This. The board has been getting progressively shittier over the past few years. I've been here since 2010 and I'd say it's high point was when there were a lot of threads dedicated to creating and defining certain aesthetics (like Lunarcore). Tripfags and dedicated users probably had a lot to do with those threads being successful.
The /pol/ shit is annoying too. Seems to have calmed down a little bit but is still present occasionally.

If you actually were around back then you'd know these threads always existed. Fa is always shit

Imagine how shit your lives must be when you're spending time in a place you think is trash

welcome to chans my friend, enjoy your stay

WAAA WAAA WAAAAA
my precious board is turning shit and im a fucking manchild WAA WAA

stop fucking complaining you cunts and make some decent threads/posts

you're the reason this board is failing

The board died when casemods stopped posting.

i thought that was one of my x's for a second but then i remembered that she had nonexistent boobs

I come here to shitpost.The joke is on you thinking this is a fashion board.

Joke's on you my life is trash

This board is cancer, but I've learned how to sort through all the clutter and actually find threads that are meaningful.

But hey at least it's not boring like MFA.

no reddit is the reason why this board sucks

As much as i hate the tired "dae plebbit sucks" circlejerk i really do think the mass popularity of subs like r/streetwear and later its whitelist alienating a lot of its low effort posters to other boards has caused a huge negative impact on places like Veeky Forums, malefashion, and ktt

There's more hypebeast/streetwear faggots here nowadays. It's definitely more noticable since the fashion designer threads on Veeky Forums are gone

yea

check out /r/navyblazer, basically mfa prepfags on steroids

> KTT
> /r/malefashion

Both places are as bad as Veeky Forums, ktt is full of streetwear fags and /r/malefashion is full of people wearing all black that cant dress well

Everytime I lurk here it gets worse

>hypebeast/streetwear

anyone under 25 probably should be posting with more humility

sure buddy, whatever helps you cope

>Imagine how shit your lives must be when you're spending time in Veeky Forums and you dont think this is trash

been here for a few years and it's been my favorite board other than /mu/, and I've found myself visiting/fa/ less and less. I still go on /mu/ almost every day and they're getting closer and closer to the shitter too. It could just be personal taste but I feel like this speaks volumes

>Been around since 2010
>complaining about things "now" that have always been here
I really, really don't believe you.

Veeky Forums has been shit ever since I've been coming here.
I didn't think it would be possible to have a whole board dedicated to fashion, and not a single person on the whole damn thing has anything that remotely resembles a fashion sense.

Theyre def as bad. Thats what i was saying. But really if youre actually secure and well educated in your fashion you shouldnt be using a board like that at all for anything more than casual entertainment

I for one welcome the decline of rick posters

it was always bottom of the barrel

MOAR of girl. Less of declining Veeky Forums.

less rick dick sucking so imo thats an improvement

But to go back to this pic...how do you best clothe jumbo breasteses?

This board has been shit since the day it was published.

the internet in general is in decline thanks to the most recent american presidential election

Waywt are a bunch of minors posting pictures of themselves with jeans a white t shirt and random sneakers asking if their fit is dope.

Breast reduction surgery.

This

nice trips and nice photoshop idiot, Christina Hendricks is like the female Ryan Gosling: above average but not unattainable looks, complemented by truly exceptional tailoring/aesthetic unity

anyways yea Veeky Forums sucks, see ya

yes, nothing to do with the last 50 years of globalism, degeneracy, and welfare moms

Go back to /pol/

This.

I also enjoyed Sieg's shitposting.

Whos the grill op?

i miss poet. that guy was cool.

kinda.. it seems as if every post is asking if "x" is Veeky Forums..used to go here for inspo now its more of a bad habit.

>Visit this board once a month
>See a Bape thread
>Palace thread
>ASSC thread
>Supreme thread
>Yeezy thread

What the fuck it wasn't like this before

>all these newfags mad that they joined Veeky Forums before people who knew what they were talking about said to join sufu

Wew. What's next, you're going to tell me you still use Grailed for buying clothes?

these are both dumb as fuck reasons