Amazon Prime Wardrobe

This I can get in on!

theverge.com/2017/6/20/15837656/amazon-prime-wardrobe-try-clothes-before-you-buy

How many of you will start shopping more on amazon for Veeky Forums? I already buy 50% of my shit on there already.

Support your local retailer.

But that's how online shopping already works.

Those dumb cunts just buy the same shit and mark it up 300%

This is different, you get a % discount based on how many items you keep.

As much as I like the idea, a lot of the clothes I wear/would want to wear don't come from amazon.

Oh yeah, now I can try Vans and Levi's at home.
Seriously, they should consider bringing something like Amazon Lyxe for high-price segment. With prime they will out-perform both MrPorter and END.

shopping clothes on amazon is a pain in the ass. Its bad sorted, many dupliacted items, some are photographed good, others bad and the most annying thing: Lots of (eg cheap chinese) shit.

As german I like Zalando most.

Don't stores already let you do that

Your shill is showing

Stop it faggot

You would have to pay me to wear their clothes.

Oh wow I definitely have to click on that bait!!!!

I wish there was a slide show with the top 10 things I need to try on from Amazon's new service!!!!

-----

Kike girls are only good for one thing, they're tighter than their wallets but are ugly as shit.

Shalom hurr durr

Amazon = mostly counterfeit.

Sold by Amazon is legit but fulfilled by Amazon = fake as fuck

>does anyone notice me yet?
>will someone react to me?
>can i act like myself now?

we're happy to give you all the attention and love you want, sieg. there's no need to be desperate. tell it to us, man

Not sure if this is viral marketing or if OP is an unironic amazon fanboi but lol

I find solace in the fact that the woman you support (Clinton) will attempt to sponsor a coup, in which most of your niggerskinned shits will be ethnically cleansed

the offer is always open

but I want to accelerate the demise of capitalism

>fulfilled by Amazon = fake as fuck
why? I thought since its shipped by amazon from their warehouses it should be legit. Amazon wouldnt ship fakes, would they? How does the "fulfilled by amazon" system work?

>Amazon wouldnt ship fakes, would they?

Open an account, send shit to them. They store it in their warhouse for 1 year. All sold items are sold. You can pay for unsold to ship back to you or destroyed.

Can be new items can be used items. You uses Amazon's listing and file it under that.

So if you want to sell fake toothpaste you use Amazon's Colgate listing, full fill by Amazon a case of it and the consumer is unaware they bought counterfeit items.

I don't sell on Amazon or eBay. Im autistic and spent like 5 hours researching their system to avoid being ripped off

So I don't know the fees or who spends what on what but that's the gist of it

oh, well thats quite unpleasent to hear, however i think i never got any fakes by using that system in germany.

How is this different than Free Returns from any semi decent merchant?

If you shop at H&M or Old Navy or any major merchant, they include a prepaid return postage sticker, so you can always return your shit if it doesn't fit or whatever.

so explain the difference you fucking shill bots

>sieg
Nobody has ever been named that

Except this fatso

truly the übermensch who will save the white race

Unfriendly reminder that Sieg is a fatass spic who is dating a woman that looks like a Latina knockoff of Susan Boyle.

No it isn't.

The only other brand that had this sales model was Jackthreads, and it killed them.

Amazon has a better selection of clothing in general, but I can see them fucking it up as badly as they've fucked up their "prime day".

This isn't any different from buying and then returning clothes except I guess you don't have to drop it off at UPS

kek