Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=fV8ScIImSCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nocoiners... they never learn.

It's so over for bitcoiners

T. Ethereum

Jesus Christ BTFO, I would be embarassed to be a nocoiner

I hope ETH pump, still got to dump a big load.

I don't understand this video. Why is bitcoin an enemy for bankers?

so what are bitcoins going to increase in price dramatically or drop dramatically

That kid so fucking ugly christ

Fuck I could only watch a few minutes lol. This video was so fucking bad....

Meanwhile bitcoin drops to below $450 with the halving coming so soon. So much for his retarded prediction that bitcoin will reach $4k+ by next year. Ehy do bitcucks always shoot themselves in the foot by making stupid predictions? The halving is already priced in, retards.

Bankers want to get rid of cash in the next 10 years. Guess who raises hands here:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwkC8WaN5T4&t=30m14s

But they weren't expecting Bitcoin, and guess what happens when everyone is "walking around with a swiss account on their pockets"

youtube.com/watch?v=fV8ScIImSCo

And guess what happens when all the trillions and trillions on meme stocks, derivatives and gold (smart people will diversify their metal holdings) flock into Bitcoin as interest rates and increasingly draconian capital controls keep fucking citizen's wealth.

Connect the dots. The party has not even begun yet.

I remembered predictions on reddit where all bitcoin owners would be living in "citadels", those kinds of posts were upvoted hundreds of times kek. No wonder suicide hotline posts came after.

This is complete and utter nonsense. Take your meds, dude.

Its a perfectly reasonable scenario.

Maybe you should take your rage medication noicoin bitch

Hahahaha when nations start throwing their resources into mining coins your still fucked buddy.

Of course they WERE expecting bitcoin As soon as its out of your grubby drug dealing hands the sooner we will adopt it as reserve currency.

nocoiners on damage control

Bitcuck cope.

cope

Bitfag cuck mechanism.

That guy is soo on drugs. Look at his eyes! Opiates probably. Who know what else..

cope