Dreadlocks are unprofess-

>Dreadlocks are unprofess-

-ional piece of shit garbage. Here you go.

>dreadlocks

lmao whitey has never seen cornrows before.

Its only unprofessional because of the racist roots of american business etiquette. And I say this as a white man.

Any hair that's kept neat shouldnt be a problem. But if youre full bob marley mode thats a little unsightly

Uhh those arent conrows

>knowing anything about nigger """"""culture""""""

how does it feel at whatever job you have, you will always be a diversity hire

kill yourself smelly ape, literally everyone thats not a nigger wants you extinct

i bet you have a pimple ass.

those are dreadlocks pulled into a bun.

>Black women can pull off dreads in a way that doesn't look bad

It really activates the almonds. Is the hairstyle, dare I say, made for their hair type.

back to /pol/, snowflake

lol at these polyps getting triggered by the mere existence of black people

Why call them dreadlocks are you afraid of them? :) hahahah :D

Robert E Lee loved the Reconstruction

Great, now show me a professional men's haircut with dreads. You can't.

they're braids

Not even close to braids. There's no braiding pattern at all in OP's pic. You sound like a nonblack person LARPing as a black person

t. Black person with dreadlocks who isn't LARPing

Pic related is pretty neat. But it depends on how conservative the employer is

How does it feel to know you're worthless so you have to put on a white supremacist facade just to feel like you belong somewhere in the world?

Pee your pants

cut this shit out its embarrassing

No its not, stop blaming things on vague foundational generalities.

A different understanding of personal hygiene held decades ago isn't racism

>thats THEIR hair

Its not even a species specific thing, desu

You're right but often the two are linked, at least in American culture.

That's probably why it's unprofessional to wear beards these days, too, or for men to have long hair at all.

It's just all that racism.

Nothing about him, neither his hair nor his outfit, says "professional", or even "business". I mean, for what passes as business casual these days he'd get a pass, and none of his bosses are going to risk the harassment/racism claims to tell him to fix his hair, but none of his look is remotely professional.

>made for their hair type
Yea, that's probably why white people invented them independently. And literally every other culture. Because braids, or even dreadlocks, were designed with African genetics in mind.

>Nothing about him, neither his hair nor his outfit, says "professional"
You asked for hairstyle, not outfit. I've seen professional businessmen with similar hairstyles (even a white dude). But then again, I live in NYC and you prob live in a flyover state or Europe.
I don't think that user is saying anyone invented or owns a hairstyle. What their saying is, unlike other hair textures, afro hair forms dreadlocks with little to no effort. Even when washed, afro hair still manages to mesh (in fact, water and shampoo causes it to mesh a lot quicker). People with straighter hair textures on the other hand tend to not wash their hair when beginning dreadlocks because wetting it would cause their hair to loosen (this process is also really fucking unhygienic). So sure, no one invented dreadlocks. But the processes of obtaining dreadlocks between different hair textures show that dreadlocks are a benefit for some (those with afro/curly hair) and a burden for others (those with straight, silky hair).

But fuck it. Anyone can do whatever they want with their hair. Delete this thread, what does it have to do with this board

I take this as a sign for me to get pics.
I have a short curly fro and want them of pic related. I'm short, light skinned with a normie job will they be effay?

Dreads only look good on blacks, whites with dreads smell and look like utter shit.

washing dreads does not loosen them, even in the beginning phase (talking about backcombed/twist n rip)
the thing with washing is also not because of dirty hair but because of the scalp being irritated, same as no-shampoo methods, do you 'train' your head on not greasing as fast as it would when you wash with shampoo

you can wash dreads straight from the beginning every day if they are properly made

Full lion-mode

As long as you're doing some amount of styling, sure. Even if it's just working in moisturizer.

if it looks anything like picture, GODDAMN yes that's beautiful

I was talking about naturally formed dreads, not backcomb/twist n rip. But yeah, even those methods show the amount of effort people with straight hair have to go through to get/maintain dreadlocks. I watch a few white and Indian youtubers with dreadlocks and the entire process of using a crochet needle to to tidy up new growth looks incredibly tedious.

And this is not to say that black dreadlocks are a walk in the park but compared to having to deal with an afro, dreadlock maintenance is so much easier. I can't say the same for straight/wavy hair (just from observation).

very few white people habe free formed dreads but you're right about that
you don't have to crochet them depending on methods ( tighten roots) though but it'll never work good effortless
my point is that the bigger part of people with dreads get judged on some hobos and hippies while having clean dreads

These are all professional, but they're also intimidating and just different enough from what's expected that you'll likely run into Scary Black Man Syndrome.