Vans

Good shoes? Durable? Wanna get these for everyday wear.

if you do get them get the pro model with the skate insoles

shit is so comfy I literally cannot wear non insoled shoes anymore

Whoa dude you skate? Siiiiick.

I don't at all. I love the way they look. Minimal.

this is a fashion board you fucking monkey

Will people think I'm a skater if i wear these??

Unless you are buying pro models stay away from Vans, they're utter shit quality wise.

Do black dudes like to wear these? I'm not from US.

Also, you have to admit they're very well designed and look terrific. How is that not fashion?

No. Those shoes are garbage for skating. If you want a more comfy shoes try the chukka lows.

Homie, I already said I don't skate.

If you don't skate and I catch you in the fucking street wears Vans you bet your fucking ass I'm calling you out on stolen subculture

what the fuck are you on about?

what is it with this huge influx of mongs recently go to fucking r/mfa

What the fuck are YOU on about.

They're fucking Vans.
They are okay looking super basic normie tier shoes, if you like em buy em, it's not even like they are expensive.

Why do you need to overcomplicate everything?

they are fine if you are a 14 year old emo boy from 2007. other then that no, no they are not acceptable.

Says who.

Can't go wrong with Vans Authentics.

ignore autists

This really doesn't need it's own thread. It's been said in this thread and every other thread like it that vans are okay basics. Go to a different board, even reddit would make fun of this question.

>tfw it only has passed 3 years and i'm already hitting the Demarco aesthetics
Pic related are a pair dailies i have had for 3 years, they were supposed be completely marine blue, but they ended up like this, i still wear them since the washed out color scheme actually is rad af

God damn those look comfy.

They still are after all these years :)!