Reserverd yeezys

so yea, i reserved yeezy's today on adidas confirmed app. but i did it via bluestacks on my laptop. how can i pick them up? should i just bring my laptop with me and let them normally scan the code?

Root Bluestacks (and your phone if necessary), backup the Adidas app with Titanium Backup, and restore the backup on your phone.

ive got windows 10 and an iphone, so rooting is not an option

somebody please help

Veeky Forums is where you should come when you want to ask whether or not to buy the Yeezys, not how to acquire your already bought meme shoes

do you not have the option to use the app via phone

no, its the device, not the account

which thread is better then?

Memes aside, Reddit is probably a better place for questions like this. If there's a Yeezy sub I'd go there

my guy desu you might be in trouble cause theyre very strict with the rules about everything and they might fuck you over

ill try to find something, one fuck said he will help me for 50$ so yea

ah shit, i've read something about sharing the screen so i can see the screen of my laptop on my iphone, mayby that can do something?

thanks bro, ill make a thread there

ehh, /g/ is some faggot place- is there somebody with IQ above the 20 who can help?

try reddit or ktt. im sure someone on the sneakers reddit might be able to help

just take your fucking laptop, I don't see anything in ToS about it specifically being a phone with Adidas Confirmed to claim your shoes

im trying to find something, most of the topics are closed and i cant comment. still searching tho- my first time on reddit

what is ToS bro?

Why don't you fucking call the store?

lmao take this L, filthy reseller

R/streetwear
R/kanye
R/sneakers

>mfw imagining OP opening up his outdated thinkpad on the store counter asking to claim his yeezys

sounds like fun huh?