>>12552120

that's not genderless, that's just gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sometimes I'm jealous of girls when it comes to fashion. They can wear both trousers and skirts, without being told off for wearing boy's clothes. Whenever boys wear ladies clothes, people say "Gross".

At what point in history has that become the norm? Does that depend on country?

>attractive people can get away with wearing anything
Really isn't anything to discuss.

It's the result of too much estrogen and not enough testosterone in the Japanese men's body. They don't really feel masculine but also not female. That's why they create that stupid "genderless" crap.

For the love of their family, kids and themselves: Why not stop eating soy food in masses on a daily base, stop drinking from plastic bottles and do some fitness?

goddamn thats a pretty boy

Can you be muscled and genderless?

Look how David Bowie played with androgyny. Of course, he was more emancipated sinew than bodybuilder.

Don't be dense. You already know the real reason for it is fast approaching Malthusian dilemma in such a densely populated country. The herd thins itself out naturally to avoid catastrophe.

That's not how evolution works.

>>Japs invented androgyny

nope. Instead of your /pol/ shite, it's much more likely that any such movement in Japan would be to do with their restrictive traditional gender roles and reacting against them.
They shat themselves over there not being a male heir to their royal family or some stupid shit.

its absolutely brilliant

Well MeMe'd xDD

All this "genderless", "genderfluid" "binary" bullshit needs to die along with the people who identify with it.

Fucking degenerates and their faggoty memes need to be purged off the face of the earth.

it's this generation's rebellion. ignore it.

when you've got nothing left to rebel against, you rebel against human biolgy
what a time we live in

this is gender in fashion not actual gender you giant faggot

>defends faggotry
>thinks he has the right to call me a faggot

They're all under the same tree you troglodyte.
Fuck off back 2 leddit

why are you on this board?
why are you even on this site you newfag

>being this buttblasted

The only newfags are the people who call others newfag.

>gooks are not genderless insects

tell me something new

That's your own personal problem.

bump

Girl is cute af but her instagram....

I've never understood what bothers people so much about someone being non-gendered. Like what actually negative affect does it have on your life or anyone else's?

It has a very big impact on the genepool you tard.

They must be sterilised for the future of the next generation. For the future of mankind.

people like to say its about ideology like calling someone ze or something some how makes them subscribe to an ideology. idk personally i think all these people like sargon are just really bitter and hate-filled, lifes too short to care so much about what other people do. (however sometimes these gender benders are just people clearly trying to get attention like when they have bright green hair and dress like retards, like come on dude who are you trying to feel)

I would say they look very feminine, not "gay".

Nah. Let people do what they want.
Just because you don't have problems with it, does not mean someone can't have.
Ofc, most of them are taking it to the next level and think of it as offending if you don't call them by their super special pronoun etc., but overall I see no problem with "genderless" things.

>ywn be able to pull off a genderless/androgynous style
>ywn have a qt shorthaired tomboy gf

why even live?

>genepool
Explain using science how fashion trends affect the genepool. What affect did the toga, kilt, or platform shoes have?

thats why jap (and whites) population is in decline

faggots, faggots everywhere man

>...what bothers people so much about someone being non-gendered.

must be tough having a single digit IQ

wow what a well constructed argument.

Literally this
If I wore something like this, people would notice my ugly face, my bad skin, and my nose and they would think I'm dressed like shit. If you're attractive it doesn't fucking matter.

> people hating on androgyny on a fashion forum of all places
why do i even come to this shit board anymore

I don't understand it either, they're also making a huge deal about not looking too much like faggots. The irony is that being a fag is a 100 times more effay than these straight boys dressing like fags to catch pussy. Pic related, half this board right now.

Well, I think these degenerates should kill themselves

How's the process with removing that stick from out of your anus? Any luck yet?

kudos to them

Neat.

>genderlessness
>not simply another selection pressure that'll ultimately help wipe themselves out

Our lives might be too short to care about, but letting this nonsense pollute the future is irresponsible and selfish

because its illogical you are straight autist if u are genderless please gas yourself

The only reason why they do this is because being gay is still considered socially unacceptable.

fucking truth

>retard can't admit he was in the wrong

mein nigga

I would suggest that Japan, too, is becoming infected with SJW bullshit.

>the day /pol/ became really close to convert to islam
pretty sure you guys are homos in denial being buttmad you'll never smash anything as cute as this boy
yourtearsaredelicious.jpg

>Like what actually negative affect does it have on your life or anyone else's?

Go be a nihilist somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

>comparing /pol/ and islam unironically
>claiming people are /pol/ because they're not snowflakes like you.

You sound exactly like those fat tumblr whales, get the fuck off my site You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, PLANET, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale slash Free Willy, Part Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *inhale* *PWAHH* KIRBY, Salad Dodging, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker.

also OP pic is a qt girl you pleb

that's reach coming from fucking subhuman slav kike living in cuckanada

unrelated that chick is high tier qt

Rofl. Its not like the West is not full of real androgynes and faggots.

This is an old meme. Androgyny is soooooohhh 2012

>posting a closet case who spent his life chasing an idealized form of masculinity and even died for
What point are you trying to make here?