Legit check?

Legit check?

It's $8 lol.

Just buy them they, even if they are fake you will have shoes to were for whatever.

100% fake.

In what ways?

The font and placement of the numbers is wrong. The leather looks cheap.

Get them, they're so best no one will question

these common projects not so common lmao they fake as shit boi take a fucking hint baka

OP here. There's a hi-top Pro Keds here, a purple hi-top PF flyers, and a low AF1. Which should I take home with me?

AF1's

fake, number font is way off

t. new Veeky Forumsshionistas

The location of the numbers vary from pair to pair and the font was thickened a few years Ago to be more visible and to not wear off as easily. Old pairs have that thinner font.

Pic related, 2014 vs 2017

the leather does not look cheap. with that amount of creasing, cheap leather would crack like it does on stans or newer forces.

Look at the OP 1, it's other font.

U r dumb

Fake, cop anyway because who cares

Even the shape looks super fucked up, let alone the numbers. But part of me wants to believe.

you're right.

legit?

Looks smelly and disgusting

nope but cop anyways

what is wrong?

I'd cop just bc the leather looks nice

Tbh it looks good, can you get a picture of the tags like you have but have them side by side so I can see the spacing between the two

fake. Nakita ko din yan sa Bayanihan

HAHAHAHA Marikina bro. Kalumpang here

fake, tag should be sewn completely to the garment

>Brown hands

Says the untermensch lol

These look more real than my mothers fake ones.

People are just fucking with you, you really chose the wrong site to ask. It is real.

Punta ka dto sa Baguio bro madaming ganyan legit pa yung iba. Around 200-700

not that guy, where in Baguio?

Cop them.Fake or not they are meant to be generic shoes so its like getting a fake piece of computer paper no one cares.

Nanggaling na ako. Bumili ako ng New Balance. Next time uli. Saan ka sa Baguio? Ikaw ba yung nag-post sa mga WAYWT