sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304405X09002086
nasdaq.com/markets/orange-juice.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Short orange juice

BA might dip a bit if it wasn't ISIS

What if it was Isis?

Buy frozen concentrated orange juice options

>do these even exist?

I would watch news distributors securities the next couple of days. This could the beginning of a series of attacks potentially, networks could see a big boost in ratings if it turns out to be a terrorist attack. Fear sells.

On a side note, how do I buy stock of ISIS? I've heard their company took the middle east by storm and are quite large. They are so big the US government has put regulation on them.

The blue fin21 underwater search robot is the best robot for finding a plane underwater. If the plane went missing under the sea, some government will be buying these therefore General Dynamics stock could profit

As always, buy ammunition and firearms. I dont think those will ever not appreciate ever again.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304405X09002086

Not saying that you should short the market, but relevant nonetheless.

What happens if you short the markets but your brokerage goes under?

>do these even exist?
No, but that wasn't what they were trading anyway.

>No, but that wasn't what they were trading anyway.
Yes they were and that was the whole plot of the movie whether the weather affected the harvest.

Ok, have it your way.
I guess they were trading fictional options and I saw a different movie.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO

ba dum tiss

They'd only buy one or two if there isnt anything good enough in Europe's private contractors or militaries already

Good job at the details but bigger picture I cant see doing anything for you.

Realistically I think has the best idea. If not this plane happening/attack just wait until Trump v Hillary debates

Short airbus. Short egyptair.

Its not airbus fault that pilots keep fucking up. Airbus' are extremely advanced and better than any Boeing plane

>On a side note, how do I buy stock of ISIS?
Buy whatever Cheney, McCain and Rumsfeld are in.

>being so pathetic and feendy for money that he wants to invest in isis to get a profit

Fuck Isis and fuck terrosism. Id pay my life savings to bash one of those sand niggers brains into the curb.

Long isis

Stay poor, cuck.

>No, but that wasn't what they were trading anyway.
Futures, not options, but yes, they exist. nasdaq.com/markets/orange-juice.aspx

>frozen concentrated orange juice options
>do these even exist?
>not options
So, like I said, no.

>stay poor

Lmao

Israel t-bills