/HAIR GENERAL/

How do I grow the sides out without my hair looking like a formless mop? I've been trapped in the undercut meme for too long

inspo would certainly help

pic related is me

You just have to live with it looking weird for a while. Ive been growing my hair for a 14 months now and it still doesnt look good. Im starting to worry it never will but im trying to stick it out to see.

Getting a cut tomorrow, want to grow my hair out long but I have no idea how to ask the barber to cut it in such a way that it will look good when it grows out, pls help.
It's already kinda long since it's been so long since my last cut, but I have no idea what I'm going to say to the barber
When it's long I want it to be able to go in a bun or just all back loose

stop eating that disgusting food you fucking grease monkey

I wouldnt cut it, just keep waiting. If you do cut it though do not go to a barber. Go to a salon and get it cut by someone who usually does womens hair.

The sides are really too long for the top right now though and it looks pretty ridiculous, plus the barbers I go to do long hair so it's k

Post a pic

The back especially is too long to me imo

Looks like a typical awkward stage of growing it out. It doesnt look bad though. It doesnt seem to stick out all over.

Could still do with a cut though before it looks any more like a mullet than it already does

what paths have you taken in life to where you're cynical about something as tame as fried rice?

This is me a few months back, my hair is different now.
I'm just posting, will post more if you want to.

never make this face ever again

You like this one?

>will post more if you want to
I could live my entire life extremely satisfied with myself by simply now, in this moment of moments, telling you that you don't need to post anymore. At all.
You need to clean up your facial hair pretty desperately. And you don't need to cut the sides or back. The sides and back seem long and mullet tier because they're curling and you're not used to it. You, and op and this guy Need to just wait. It takes about a year of solid growing before you should get it cleaned up.
Take biotin

Wow rude

>want to shave my head like I used to
>hate that it draws more attention to my unattractive facial features

What do

Does anyone else here have thin thick hair?

By that I mean each individual hair is thin in diameter, but I'm in no way balding and actually have a fairly thick amount of hair.

Mainly, it's hard to style it or find good products because light holds will just do nothing as soon as a light breeze blows but think products like gels completely weigh my hair down.

Anyone in a similar situation/have advice? Thanks a bunch.

What kind of haircut do you ask for when you go to the barber? Looks good

Thinking about styling my hair similar to this, wondering how I would get it cut?

I normally get something different each time, I just bring in pictures. Then I keep the hair as it grows out until it starts to look bad.

This pic is from months ago, so I don't remember.

help

i have long as fuck hair now, what do i do? I've never been to the barber in my life since my dad always cut my hair, even now I think should go to a women's salon anyway

hair like pic related but slightly shorter, I've had enough of my caveman mode

Take scissor and randomly cut untill u get this

>tfw formless mop hair

I have have the same thing. It's incredibly straight too and falls flat very easy. Best luck I've had is with helmet head hair spray. Can't use too much and if I touch it once it's over with

holy shit you're stylish as fuck
you also look british, are you?

bitches love the buzz

im all into this haircut but i just dont know what to tell the barber for him to cut my hair like this

yeah I'll just stick to natural then I guess, I want nice looking hair that can be touched

>stylish as fuck
aha, thanks user I don't really think so but thanks. I'm 100% american 100% german blood.

going to art school, thinking this look would be it

Rec me some good flip hairstyles. Preferably easy to maintain and long so that I don't have to get a haircut so often.

It's hard to pull off curls unless you have the face for it

About how long do you think his hair is if you were to straighten it out

pls help

hey Veeky Forums i dont usually browse here cuz im not a effay guy, but kind of looking for an opinion now, this is how long my hair gas gotten in 7 months, what style fits me the most?

shave.
jesus christ.

has*

>Tfw thick hair is starting to feel thinner

Should I start the rogaine before it's visibly noticeable? I hear it's good for retaining what you have but not growing a ton of new hair

take in that exact picture you smeghead

Buzz

Idk but something with a bomber jacket, you seem like you should wear a bomber jacket

OP you just gotta stick through with it man, or you cut your long hairs to the same length of your short hairs. I had an undercut and took some time but now my hair is finally long again

You'd look great after some suicide

Hmm

I wish i was also an attractive social butterfly that knows places and always have photos of me eating somewhere and getting drunk but not in a normie way.

kek

you look like that guy from twin peaks

We should talk about hair care more.

What is the best choice
>Sulphate free shampoo and conditioner
>Conditioner only
>Cold water only

How long should the sides and back be for this kind of thing?

>not going for the ss

ironic ethnonationalism is not cool anymore, pretty cringy actually. move on

Try american crew forming cream.

BUmping

currently growing hair out and i've been cutting back on my shampooing. How can i go full no poo mode? After 3 days of no poo my hair just looks fucking dreadful. Even after a whole week it just looks like a disgusting mop. At what point does my scalp stop producing an unholy amount of oil??

Lad, go to this thread I was in a similar position with long hair not wanting to go to a barber

Oh fuck off you are butt hurt because we are winning. Or you are just butt hurt from being pegged.

My hair actually hurts, like I'm in physical pain. I use Nizoral every 3 days and lipogaine every other day. I also use a dermarollee once a week, take a biotin supplement, zinc supplement, and occasional peppermint oil. Is it possible I'm putting too much strain on my hair? This all started when I was taking an antibiotic for an ingrown nail and it's gotten worse. I've stopped taken the antibiotic.

Should I just buzz it?

My scalp feels like it's throbbing.

Maybe
If
This
Shit
Isnt
Normal
You
Might
Just
Wanna
Yknow
Go
To
The
Fucking
Doctor?

Haircut recommendations would be greatly appreciated

You look like Dane Dehaan in the thumbnail

With a hairline like that I'm surprised you don't already know the answer.

I need a professional haircut but I want to keep it long. Any recommendations?

B U Z Z
U
Z
Z

there must be something else

can do a mohawk but dunno how trendy it is today

thanks, thats kinda cool but im growing out my top even longer though and the contrast would be weird

How often should I poo & condition my hair? I've been shampooing every other day and conditioning about every 4 or 5 days, but my scalp looks dry as fuck & itches. Should I poo less & condition more? I used to only really wash my hair when it got noticeably greasy looking and everything was good but a hair stylist REEEEEE'd at me about it then recommended I do what I'm doing now

havent used shamPOO in god knows how long and its great

also should i get sides trimmed until the top gets a lil longer?

-yes, hello doc, my hair hurts

I stopped using shampoo while my hair was past my shoulders, and it only took about a month before it looked great. That was at least five years ago, and I haven't used shampoo at all since. Now I went full buzz, and it still looks great.

Just stop being impatient and wear a hat or something if you don't want to look at it.

Also, if I want long as hell hair(like going down to even a little past my ass) should I axe haircuts completely & just hope a comb and brush gets the dead hair outta the way?

I'll make an appointment on monday. Hopefully I'm dying

nope. this is the only option

is longer hair for men tolerated when working for the federal government?

Growing my bangs out + growing it long, any advice for color/cut? Eventually trying to look more intimidating but still "professional"

post more, i find you oddly nice to look at. Ignore these other guys user

like the nirvana t shirt
just like kirt kobaine wore
u should get a choker too
i love grunge 8╟)

more like this

Oh god my sides

In Australia it is.

You look good with a buzz, ideally go even shorter than that. What you have right now makes you look mentally ill.

what do I do, not sure a buzz would work because im quite a ugly cunt.

Bobby Briggs tier, looks good my man

Since this thread turned into hair advice, I'll post too.
Two questions: how is my hair and should I change it?

>turned into

Damn, user, you handsome.
14 year old brown lookin faggot

Hey, anyone in the UK on finasteride ITT?

If so, where do you get it and how pricey is it?

Grow beard or shave?
Grow hair longer or cut/buzz?

What happened to your arms?

And why did your sides flot into space?

wtf got inverted

tie it back senpai

what do you use? just water?

New cut, thanks anons :)

now get some facial hair

okay mom

lmao i love when that happens

7-8 inch on top
2-3 on sides
styled with a blow dryer

i used applecider vinegear once to get rid of dandruff and it worked, other than that just water

pic related i had been in Kattegat (as in the sea, just saying this in regards to the salt balance)