FUCCBOI GENERAL

FUCCBOI GENERAL

All random and small question go here, please try and not make a new thread for personal questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/2401948-Slate---Stone-Fishtail-parka-High-Quality-Sample
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does this kind of mask only look good on tech wear fits? or can I pull it off in something simpler like just an anorak or a rain jacket

Are you Asian? Have a small nose?

no and maybe

if it's really cold yea wear it

Would you wear this?

Are short sleeved shirts ever acceptable?

Depends on the rest of the fit.

no, super cringy

How do Converse One Star's fit?

Tts

What brand is the best to get sportswear?
Gonna get hoodies,joggers and shirts

what are some good business casual shoes?

Is boot size usually one size down from sneaker size?

How much longer will the ssense sale go on for? Tfw just got my first paycheck of the summer and it doesn't clear until Tuesday (27th).

And weather.

post ring-a-ding-ding-core inspo please

what nike joggers are these?

why do I think I look cringy with brand new clothes but I don't give a shit when someone else has new clothes? It's been a while since I've started thinking like this and I can't buy anything because everything just look like out of the mall trash, but this just applies to me.

Help

I got new shoes (pic relate) for 48 dlls

Are fine or i did a mistake? so far i have positive reaction with IRL friends

depends, got a budget?

depends, what's your style?

depends, what boots are you looking into?

not quite sure, but it's best to cop sooner so things won't sell out.

reverse image search it on the archive, it's definitely there.

take a break from all fashion media for a while, it'll wash over. but it takes time, also felt that way.

boots or jawnz?

If I buy a belt for more than $300 would it make me look self conscious?

boots kind small medium not full boots all the way up but for the most part what people gonna see of my shoes is the pic i posted unless i go for super skinny pants

Still building a style, but I'm trying to achieve pic related for starters. If you need context, I have an exam in the coming week and the examiner is presumably a conservative girl, so I need to dress accordingly to at least not make a bad impression.

what do you study?

Gonna buy like 7 pieces of everything and maybe 3 training shoes
around 3K I guess, maybe I can stretch a little more

>2017
>chelseas
lmaoooooo

If you're not Asian only wear a face mask if it is req'd for your survival (i.e. really fucking cold) otherwise you'll just look like an edgy idiot

I'm a med student. These are some options I gathered yesterday.

I want to disagree here. All black leather chelseas, along with pretty much all other styles of relatively minimal, well-made, black leather boots have, and always will be - for lack of a better term - 'in style'. This sort of footwear defies the seasonal aspect of fashion due to its sheer versatility and practicality.

Don't get me started on suede chelseas though. Those were 2015's fashion meme and are well and truly dated now.

None of them. You'll be making money. Spend some of decent shoes.

I'll be making money in +5 years from now, for now I'm your regular student poorfag

Australian?
Just had a mate recently sit his Med exam interview - he had to wear essentially business attire par a suit jacket so if I were you I'd go down a similar route. Having said that I'd probably choose the shoes second from the top or second from the bottom. Really depends on how much wear you want to be able to get out of them outside of 'formal' occasions.

Not even close, I'm chilean. Thanks for the input, I'm afraid 2nd from top will look too casual though. Am I just over thinking it?

Is wearing any Rolex automatically flashy? I have pic related coming in the mail, it's pretty small and although it's a classic Rolex design it's probably less instantly recognizable than a Sub or a Datejust or something. In any case, I think it's absolutely beautiful and I plan on wearing it every damn day, but I would be kind of annoyed if people were always noticing it and commenting on it.

>reverse image search it on the archive, it's definitely there

i'm looking, it's hard to find

3k for just tees and hoodies? that's insane man.

What products should I use on my beard? Its long and full but dry and rough

Thoughts on crepe soles?

Is wearing light knit hoodies or cardigans as a male something that is inherently homosexual? Will I come across as a faggot if I wear something like pic related? Its warm in Australia even mid winter and I feel like this sorta thing looks better with my usual pants/ shoes combo than a heavier jacket.

Look ok out of the box but it never lasts long. True for most soles really so I wouldn't overthink it.

>Its warm in Australia even mid winter

Maybe where you are. Fucking freezing where I am, but no a basic knit hoodie like you posted is fine. Just avoid heavy drapes and shit.

Beard oil. Are you familiar with it?

Where are you at? I live in south east QLD and I'd doubt if it has gotten below 10 degrees the whole fucking season. Really disappointing honestly.
But cool, thanks. Will probably cop pic related if it goes back on sale.

not in the slightest

Southern Highlands in NSW. Our winters are always pretty cold but this year it's been pretty bullshit so far. I reckon it'll snow, but yeah go for it. It's basic but nice enough. You should be able to work it into fits pretty easily.

OK, well beard oil is basically something you use to condition and moisturise your beard and the skin underneath, which is just as if not more important than conditioning the actual hair as this is where it grows from after all. Also beard dandruff is a real thing and you don't want it. Anyway, it's comprised of all sorts of things but common ingredients include hydrating oils such as jojoba, argan, grapeseed etc. and fragrant oils like sandalwood, cedarwood and others. Use is simple: you just work it into your beard down to the roots and skin after washing it (shower or whenever) and that's it. There's also beard balm which has a similar purpose but is also a styling agent, so that's something to consider if you're looking for some control in your beard.

Really?
I was thinking on 7 joggers, 7 hoodies, 7 tees and 3 pairs of training shoes

What are the implications of a buzzcut in mid-2017?

Going to study in wollongong next year from January to July, what kind of clothes should I bring?

Because you're naturally a hypebeast but deep down you know it's retarded to be one

I'm not into streetwear though

What's wrong with this fit?
[spoiler]/pol/[/spoiler] was making fun of it

nice outfit goober.

Just get doc monos. All of those look like shit.

How can you even tell when someone else has new clothes?

Black chelseas are timeless, but why is no one rocking those sweet balmorals like in that chart?

How to cope with long neck?

how do surplus gats fit? tts or should i size down?

does wearing expensive clothes make you more attractive? a friend of mine wears yeezys and other overpriced stuff all the time, and he gets loads of attention from grills, while not being overly charismatic or good looking.

The look this guy is going for looks better on men with wide shoulders and an athletic shape. Because this guy's head makes up half of his overall width, he looks like a child. Beyond that, don't tuck in a polo, shorts should be slimmer, above the knee and in a less saturated colour, and the waist size should actually fit.

You missed the belt (right?).

if you want to have ice skates in the rain and snow, go for it

homosexual no, feminine yes. if you're muscular it won't be as much of a problem

well he's going for a prep fit but failing in just about everyway. he's too short, skinny, and adolescent looking to pull it off for starters. the shorts are an ugly color, are too long, and too baggy. I don't like prep but the polo fits the style, however it looks bad on him bc he's a child who needs to hit the weights

I have friends

Can relaxed pants like these look good with sandals?

Depends
>LV, Gucci, etc brands
You'll look like a tool unless you're an early to mid 00s rapper.
>High quality but clean look
Acceptable but really $300 is overkill

That's literally the price for two pairs of RO... Fashion may not be for you.

A razor because beards are fucking gross and look like shit on LITERALLY every guy.

The only thing "inherently homosexual" is loving other men. Fuck off with your spooks nigga.

Wearing the shorts too high on his waist.
Shorts are too long.
Shorts are too baggy.

Where to buy t shirts?

I'm sick of cosplaying a prep for work and only having those clothes to wear. I've been out of the casual street wear scene for awhile.

Recommend me some good parka jackets pls. Budget is $150-200

this is not bad a little under your budget doe

grailed.com/listings/2401948-Slate---Stone-Fishtail-parka-High-Quality-Sample

Come on people comment on my shit

are bucket hats /fa?

Shameless bumping

I can finally afford to buy some nice clothes, but I still feel kinda insecure

is there any etiquette for shopping at high fashion stores?

Which one of these colors would be the best for both formal and casual wear? Like which is the most versatile color if that makes sense

They're all gross, what fucking year is this?

are acne ace cash not made anymore?

No, sandals should only be worn with shorts.

I feel like these are pretty standard colors user

Best is subjective, but I'd pick 2, however if I wasn't constrained to these three, I'd go with burgundy/oxblood. It's considered the most versatile color.

Colors are irrelevant, when did Veeky Forums turn into mfa?

Remove or leave on?

It just looks like a generic bomber without.

Depends on if you're about to fly or not.

I wear M and L shirts, recently copped a L from Uniqlo. I really want to cop this XL Uniqlo U work jacket

Fuck I was talking to someone, the question is, how would it fit for me? would it look good oversized?

where can i get a nice, simple black jacket? suede or something similarly solid would be preferable

keep it on

What face shape do i have?
I seem to be too stupid to work it out

Someone PLEASE TELL ME what this hairstyle is called and how I can achieve it >will post pic of current hair in a sec

Currently using hairspray to obtain waves in my bangs , and i have a fade all around with a 1

Slim fit or skinny jeans and where can I get a good pair of bleach washed ones ranging from $50-100?

What kind of pants go good with doc martens?

Black skinny jeans/chinos, wool trousers

How to stop champion s700 from leaving fucking fabric everywhere?

Opinion on box logo tees?