Girl General

Please contribute any female fashion, makeup, hair, celebrity, etc related inspo. Thank you!!

Francesca from Master Of None season 2's wardrobe is incredible t b h

Ok I'll dump again later :---)

Pretty nice.

Not all at once guys

how do you guys do the androgynous look without coming off as a dyke?

hair and makeup

i like these

my ex

to ta kurewka Jelitka?

excuse me?

how can I get my hair like this?

end of dump

>tfw no gf

Where can I buy cute sun dresses or shorts like this (besides Francescas)? Idc if it's mall tier I just want to look cute and feel cool in the summer heat.

be skinny

Is your hair naturally curly or frizzy? When my hair was long, I'd get this effect by brushing out curls. But I have naturally fine/frizzy hair so I'm kinda destined to have no handle on anything to do with my hair in the first place.

Oh, you've got to have thick hair, too, I'd imagine. Like, it's gotta lend itself to volume naturally.

She's an icon.

I want to carry a light summer dress and twirl and dance in a summer flower field. Hop and skip.
Feel the zephyr cold on my near barren nubile body.
Bedight in a bed of flowers and twist marg'rita flowers into jewlery of earings and necklaces.
Imbibe the scent of every crown I tear from its stem ,leaving it to parch heedlessly.
Have the shadow of an apple tree lay to become the pall over my fading beauty.
The minute fall lasts short as my beauty remains.
The bruise from the fall is as visible as in the pallor of my cheeks.
The folly waste of my youth only leaves me to blame.
My love now remains pent-up, circumambulated by every man I meet; every flattery turns to flummery.
I have withered and my flower has become sere.

you can get some nice midi skirts from uniqlo that are great quality, you can always mix and match with them. Their jeans are greta quality too.

For dresses I usually thrift or just go to forever 21 for a basic sundress just make sure it's made of cotton instead of some chink shit

Ok.

like this user said
have curly hair and brush it out. You could probably also curl your hair with a small curling iron/small rollers and brush it out. A few braids overnight might even do the trick?

On the topic of curly hair, any inspo for Veeky Forums curly haircuts? I'm a whitey with 3a/3b curls, if that matters

I know you didn't ask for this, but exposing skin in the summer makes you hotter, not cooler. this is why sandniggas wear all those clothes in 125+ degree weather, because wearing loose clothing that covers the skin keeps you much cooler rather than exposing the skin to UV rays directly which is what happens when you wear basic beach bitch clothes found at any department store like Target or Walmart

t. sandnegress

best place for shirts like this?

Lmao, you'd get a perm. It's a chemical way of curling your hair to this tightness. Very popular in the 80's.
Don't listen to these retards.

allora

>cut my hair thinking i can look like these cute asians
I have made a terrible mistake

Post pics, maybe it'd not so bad

That's clearly not a perm though.

It's hair that has been tightly braided or curled (most likely braided looking at the wave pattern and the flatness against the head) and then brushed out and hair sprayed.

Retard.

I need a new bag, backpack, or purse. It's gotta be able to carry at least a few things in it, I usually have a water bottle and medication on me. Any recommendations?

Fuck off

R O A S T I E S
O
A
S
T
I
E
S