Give me ONE FUCKING REASON Why I shouldn't just buy chink fakes

Give me ONE FUCKING REASON Why I shouldn't just buy chink fakes.

The ONLY people who will know are insecure Veeky Forumsgs who i don't care for anyway, normies dont know or give a shit but will still praise you for looking good.

There is NO REASON to pay more.
Of course i'm not exclusively referring to glasses, literally anything in general.

Quality of materials and production tends to be much worse with fakes therefore they're less comfy

If the difference in that regard is non-existant than sure, why not

Thinking about some DHgate Ultra Boost reps. Not to pass off as legit, but to beat on, saving miles on my real boosts. As long as the boost material is similar to retail and they don't fall apart, I'll be happy.

isn't boost material patented and shit?
I seriously doubt any replicas would be comparable in comfort

Since companies outsourced their manufacturing factories to third world countries wouldn't the quality be comparable?

that's only if you buy shit-tier clothing just for the logo, which is the most pleb thing possible
for any actual quality designer clothing fakes are pretty retarded. just buy the real thing used or on sale. unless it never goes on sale because you're hypebeast trash that only buys hyped shit

well, big brands tend to fuck employees over but they're usually don't skimp on meterials and the factory itself

There are definitely bad fakes around. But look at recent YouTube videos and you'll find some convincing reps.

I'm not talking about convincing, I'm talking about quality and comfort
What's the point of wearing some hip shit if it fits poorly, fall's apart after month or two or just uncomfortable to wear?
I myself never cared for expensive clothing but when I tried to actually wear it, I changed my mind, it just feels so much better than average. Of course there's tons of uncofortable and expensive clothing but fuck this shit completely, no one should wear it.

I can almost understand wanting to buy reps of something that's worth like $1,000+, maybe you want to test the look or something, I wouldn't do it myself but I can at least understand it

But how fucking poor do you have to be to buy reps of fucking Ray-Bans or adidas? These aren't expensive to begin with.

be sure to post in a cringe thread once you get them

1. Supporting the Peoples Republic of China
2. Fakes look scratched as shit, like you got them from a vending machine. Real ones hold up
3. Gumball fakes are identified with no mistakes

If you buy from companies that don't manufacture in N. Am or Europe, you might as well kys anyways

Give me a list of companies that manufacture exclusively on those continent. And let me know what your phone brand is.

Allen Edmonds, made exclusively on Michigan
suck it

Every major fashion label products in first world countries....

Lemaire, Yohji ,CDG, Churchs, , Givenchy, D&G etc etc.

Chinese made stuff is solely the domain of hypeshit.

Okay fuck everyone in this thread first of all
My dude, get fakes if no one will roast your ass for them, make sure they look legit, and remember that you not only pay for name but also quality of the plastics and the actual UV protection. It can and will fuck your eyes up if you have cheap tinted plastic. Fuck it tho, be wavvy my dude

Cringy af when cumskins type like this

Yeah nah kys

Aren't fakes just damaged or fucked up but still from the original factory?
Sneakerheads all the time say that fakes are just factory rejects

kek. i bet adidas would rather throw factory rejects than to let their factory employees to 'sell' it, why increase the quantity of shoes when they are hyping and it.
and i bet you believe those ''unauthorized authentic'' tag.

What is cumskin? I'm the only person actually answering op's question and not being a snobby cunt btw so chill out

'niggers' for dem whiteys. dem keeping us down. we oppressed.

Not black but I don't know why that's relevant dude, can people chill like damn this board is a ton of well off people saying they like expensive shit when in reality it's other people saying it's cool

I ordered these for 5 bucks on aliexpress (free shipping)

Some people don't have a lot of money to spend, and in my case, I live in a shithole with a currency 15 times lower than the US dollar.

I have those in black. They look like shit in person (super glossy and cheap) and have a strong chemical smell. The lenses are almost flat and several people told me they look like 3D glasses. Also they don't have UV protection so wearing them in the sun is actually worse than not wearing sunglasses at all.

fugggg, I ordered them a couple of days ago so I haven't got them
but it's ok, they were practically free
the original ones are like 200$
its expensive to be g-dragoncore

m8 just buy real KDs they are like 15 bucks or something

they actually look pretty good, thanks man

>Yohji
hah