I went shoppinh today and I noticed clothes just do not look well! Advice please. Real picture

I went shoppinh today and I noticed clothes just do not look well! Advice please. Real picture

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
instagram.com/allgoodthingstv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop dressing like a basic bitch then

Just hate it....please advice.

get undressed and post nudes

Lose weight, post nudes. Whore.

show face

you kinda look like my ex in this pic, but bitch didn't have those huge ass feet

No offense but you're too fat to be dressing like a slut. At least get to the right size before showing so much skin. All that squishiness just doesn't come off as sexy. I don't understand how fat girls even how the confidence to wear such revealing clothes, I mean when I was that size, I couldn't bare looking at my bare pudgy legs in shorts let alone, walk out into the public with them!

post feet

Go into a more expensive store. The clothes are low quality and boring. It could also be that you just don't know how to dress yourself in a way you like, or how to dress to your frame in a way you like.

you're going to have to be a little more specific on what you want advice on. Personally i think this is fairly innofensive, but that's because the outfit is so basic. If you're not satisfied with these clothes, try changing up the colors (which for me is the worst thing here) or the fit/size of what you're wearing. a lot of people overlook color but it's super super important. Also don't let people on Veeky Forums bully you into anorexia
>inb4 white knight

hey buddy! you seem to have forgot the purpose of a trip! on Veeky Forums a trip code is really only needed when you're identity is relevant to the post you're making! maybe it's just me, but i don't really see the point of you having a trip in this case. This isn't your blog!

You're too fat for the summer slut style.

Just wear leggings in black

And a loose fitting top over a sports bra like forever 21 has for overweight sluts

just wear loose slacker core shit and lurk till you lose weight

I'll buy you clothes if you let me be your boyfriend :^}

Try on some high heels for us

>normal weight person posts
>Veeky Forums has a fit and REEEEEs about them being """obese"""

>normal weight

show us more pics of your feet

>large feet
>obviously bulkier frame
>big legs
>not sure if it's the angle or a camel toe poking through
Everybody has their style, and this simply doesn't appear to be hers. She definitely isn't "obese," but stocky people will benefit from a slimmed look (anybody will, but shorter people more so).
Assuming OP is honestly asking for advice and didn't post in an attempt at showing off their body, try some tennis shoes with black leggings. A skirt with flats/ small heels would work as well. Just... no open-toed shoes. Try some exercises aimed at burning fat in your legs too, and drop fatty foods for the best results

You cannot burn fat from your legs retard, your cells don't have brains to know where to choose from, they get fat from all your body. Not saying she couldn't use some exercise if she wants to dress like that. Personally I would dress differently and embrace the thicc style though I dig it.

ameribuger please go

>normal person posts
>Veeky Forums has a heart attack and chimps out about them being """"""""""""""""unfashionable""""""""""""""""""""""

the thicc meme is such a fucking joke. very rarely does it work on white women as suggested by OP's picture. she is "thicc" in all the wrong places, causing the fat on her thighs to squeeze together into such an awkward bent shape. it's so unaesthetic. there's a reason why the thigh gap meme exists. and plus if she truly wanted to emphasis her thiccness without looking like an obese burger, she could instead try to emphasis other parts of the body.

for example, since her waist isn't all too bad, a crop could work or some high waisted shorts/jeans. also there are clearly some side boob thing merging together with her shoulders, cover that shit up. so definitely sleeves. if you have big boobs, maybe try some v necks. it's all about playing at your good traits and legs just don't appear to be hers. until you have some nice shapely legs, i suggest covering those cottage cheese shapeless lards.

>try some exercises AIMED at burning fat in your legs
Doing squats won't burn arm fat because your cells can't choose. You can target areas of your body, you know. Again, dropping fatty foods will cut the tub all over too. Her legs don't look so much thick as they look chubby

clothes will never look good on you if you don't lose weight so go to gym and come back next summer

Shut the fuck up since you don't know what you're talking about. When you burn fat it takes it from all over the body at once. You can't target specific areas to burn fat in. You can however target specific areas to build muscles in.

Go read the sticky at Veeky Forums at least

Yeah the shorts don't suit you. Both the waist and leg are too high.
Your body type would better suit something a bit more conservative and vertically elongated like pic related.

And don't listen to this faggot. I would massage and suckle gently/10.

I shoulda also mentioned, go up a size or two. That tight fit constricts your hips instead of accentuating them. Gives you a cylindrical shape instead of hourglass.

Why are young women these days such attention whores?

I get that reading gossip magazines isn't going to expand your conversational ability, but fucking hell it's pathetic.

Get the fuck out of here fucking attention whore you look fine

Being A) A grill and B) Not 30kg you were almost asking to be savaged by the faceless monsters of Veeky Forums.
That being said I think you look cute, but if you were looking for actual supportive/constructive advice I'd try another forum.

Good luck kid. Run while you have any sense of self worth left.

> moving the goal posts

I feel you user, theirs so many ignorant fuckers that think they know more than they actually do and there everywhere. Makes me sick.

M'lady.

become a cardio bunny and problem solved

You can trust this guy OP

Hnnnnnnnnnng

Do not lose weight your legs are way better than some skinny bitch's

You should start running or lifting, tighten up those legs a bit and for fucks sake work on getting nicer calves. Cheers!

>being this hopelessly uninformed about the human body

this. may sound harsh but goes for both penises and vaginas.

Lose weight

Get fit. Not saying you have to lose weight, just get a fitter body

Also don't wear high waist jeans. It doesn't suit you too well

Upper looks cute tho. Nothing wrong with that

>op
>white

We can't see her face but her skin is white.

one other thing that the rest haven't said already is that you're in a zara, ofc it'll fit like ass unless you're fit asf
try different stores or designers if your budget allows to figure out what suits you

Would blow raspberries on fat tummy while you rub your giant Hobbit feet on my balls.
Clothes are awful, tho.

Don't listen to these virgin Veeky Forumsggots, I'd wine and dine you, not even fedora.

Fat people are never effay, go back to fattit.

OP is clearly asian from her skintone and hair color

itt, a bunch of beta's getting hard over stocky overweight pussy.

>asian with those giant ass feet
Must be Japanese with family in Hiroshima that are descendants of the Gojira clan.

It's so sad that I can tell youre American because people here actually think being overweight is "normal"

>spot exercises to lose weight in "targeted areas"
>drop fatty foods
REEEEEEEEEEAD THE DAMN Veeky Forums STICKY

>not even fedora.

Too late faggot

That's not moving the goalposts, that's false dichotomy
>you can only be fat or Auschwitz
>Would you like your steak blue raw or burnt to a crisp today, sir?

Are you dressing like a whore for any particular reason or is it just that you have no personal-pride?

You should wear a nice feminine skirt/dress for the summer and not a pair of slut-shorts.

the thicc meme is a meme only for gay niggers.

stop being a gay nigger.

Why are you posting the achievements of my German ancestors?

75% of americans are overweight or obese, their perception of what a normal human body is has become completely skewered from reality. OP is hovering at a BMI between 25-26 and she's short, making ever pound that much more obvious. Shorter people look better at a lower BMI, it's a basic well known concept in the domestic fashion industry.

You failed to achieve anything since the jews are still around in large numbers. Do it properly next time.

nobody knows what you're talking about you gimp.

I don't care about how "effay" a girl is because I want to fuck them.

THICC

Yet you still got triggered

obsessed

>your bodytype
she's fat, faggot
she needs to lose weight

Are you implying we are samefagging? I'm from America too. Our view of a "normal" weight is warped here because literally everyone is fucking fat.

OP is chubby and if you don't think so you're part of the problem

OP is definitely a fat fuck
but the america is le most obese nation meme is forced by filthy foreigners and europeans who are obsessed with the Best Nation™ in the World™

when taking advice from people on Veeky Forums remember that a large portion of the posters on this board are attracted to twinks, "women" with cocks and skeletons. The average person would probably disagree that OP is a fat disgusting whale. The outfit is boring and basic and doesn't suit you but you're not really fat at all.

seriously just take a look at one of the most consistent threads on thisbe board: fucking /thinspo/ aka masturbate to people with eating disorders.

Dont listen to eurocucks, they're only attracted to black men

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

She's fat. She should lose weight and thank us later.

...and yes, Americans are fat as fuck and have a warped sense of body image.

t. Ameribro who lived in Europe for over a decade.

YOIU'RE FUCKING FAT
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

daily reminder that according to polling methodology weightlifters and athletes can be considered "overweight"

28.8 is overweight

25 and above is overweight

the point is Ameriga isn't le fattest country in the world by far and the meme is forced by obsessed faggots
also what are athletes and weightlifters

fpbp

are you retarded?

Hey bud I just tell you what the internet tells me

>implying weightlifters can't be overweight

There's a difference between being obese and weighing more than you should

No one here gives a fuck about most of those countries. America is the country proclaiming itself to be one of the fashion capitals of the world, with places like Hollywood making it seem to other countries that it's full of hot fit people when that's not the case at all. Most of this board is american, and when pointing out why a bunch of american beta cucks getting a boner over a fat chick isn't effay, all you fags can do is scream that murica isn't the fattest country in the world.
So fucking what? It's still a country with a majority (70%) of deluded fatasses, and a fuck ton of millennial douchebags who've grown up thinking fat women are the norm just because they're the majority.
Being overweight isn't effay, it will never be effay and anyone who thinks it's anything remotely attractive is a deluded beta pig fucker that needs to be locked up for the mental disorder known as zoophilia.
Pic related, what an actual acceptable amount of fat on a female actually looks like.

and theres a difference between being overweight and having too much fat
that's all i'm pointing out

why are you so flustered? are you perhaps obsessed? all i'm saying is if you care so much about fatties there are better places to focus your attention. coincidentally, our fashion industry isn't overweight; if you had a country with a population a quarter ours you'd know about heterogeneity

Love this pic from Hedi's diary.
Btw, here's some inspo, is perfect for you:
instagram.com/allgoodthingstv/

why is everyone so obsessed with America

like I don't care what irrelevant country you come from but why are you constantly namedropping mine

Anyway OP could lose some weight but she looks white/asian so I would bend her over and plow her as is.

I do have a place to post about my hatred, it's called fatpeoplehate
Any person who doesn't hate fat people by now since the obesity epidemic started is most likely fat themselves.
Being overweight means having too much fat. Bodybuilders and the like use other means to get an accurate fat percentage, but BMI works for the majority of people because most people are fucking bodybuilders. They've also done studies that shows that BMI UNDERestimates fat percentage, since it was created during a time when most people were a lot thinner and active on average.
Stop excusing or justifying your fat fetish.

Because as your neighbour, I have to constantly hear about how fucking great you faggots think you are.
Also you'd fuck it because you're most likely a fat fuck yourself given the only 1/3 chance of not being one.

>you're most likely a fat fuck yourself
Jokes on you I'm fit. Like I said she could stand to lose 15lbs and be a skeletor like Veeky Forums wants but she's not "fat"

>thinking i like fat people
do you know how to read? I know literacy isn't that high in the third world but you can at least make an attempt

hi, mexico! how's that wall fund-raising going?

You're all anons I can't fucking tell who's said what.
And canadaland is mid-tier land, and a hell of a lot better than shit-tier america
Try 30 lbs, her waist is as thick as a man's for god's sake.

you responded directly to my post faggot
illiterate and also dumb; sasuga, user-kun

>canada is better than america
how's that freedom of speech and governments being able to take away your children if they feel you're not proLGBTQ+ enough? how're those tax rates? how're those chinks in toronto treating you?

(i do love canada's nature though. unfuck your shitty government already i want to move to the yukon)

if she lost 30lbs she would be a walking plank lmao