Any such existence as sexy non-slip work shoes?

Any such existence as sexy non-slip work shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?changeWebsite=US_en&route=c_store.casual
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It depends on what you are wearing
t

d
e
p
e
n
d
s

o
n

w
h
a
t

y
o
u

a
r
e

w
e
a
r
i
n
g

a chipotle uniform

Just get a pair of generic leather hiking boots, desu.

You should only wear hiking boots while hiking or while breaking them in.
Otherwise you will look like an autist.

Hes working at chipotle.

I do not think he is worried about looking like an autist.

Why would they post in the first place if they weren't worried about their appearance?

Chipotle guy wasn't me (op). It's funny, what I'm wearing for work atm is hiking boots, but they're slippery as duck. Also the rest of my outfit is just black jeans and a black t.

Also fuck off with your gay rules. People with your approach will never be stylish and are the reason i don't browse here.

I'm currently wearing hiking boots on the street too just because all my other shoes are deceased, and i didn't expect to(always thought they were ugly), but I'm loving them. Anyone else notice that incidental or circumstantial additions to your outfit that you must adapt around usually work out better that 100% intentional fits? And also having one aspect of your outfit be ugly, for the contrast, kinda like in art...? Accident and impulse have been powerful tools for me.

when I worked at Chipotle (which was actually fucking hell when the management switched up) they had us order from a catalogue and I can tell you that you should either get the low-cut converse knock offs or the slip on croc type shoes. Any other kind will just be shit. I got the high top leather converse ones and god damn were those things smelly and uncomfortable, the day I quit I burned those things in a fire

shoesforcrews.com/sfc3/index.cfm?changeWebsite=US_en&route=c_store.casual

this is what they had us order (any choice)

kieslowski pls

GOAT director

I wear steel toed boots. Might be the only logical answer t b h f a m

Black combat boots

What if that one aspect is myself

i have a pair of steel-toed blundstones that are slip, oil, and water resistant

they've survived many jobs from factory, to wearhouse, to landscaping, and now kitchen work

Sure. You don't need to be pretty as a guy.

what do you mean by sexy though. good looking work shoes, sure

Ban me birch

I'm sorry you've had to work in such shitty jobs.

Basically everyone without a degree works one of those