How do I into outfits?

>spent $3-4k on clothes in the past few months
>now have 10-15+ each of jeans/chinos, jackets/coats/cardigans, hoodies/sweaters, t-shirts/polos, shirts, sneakers/boots etc
>can't work out more than a few basic outfits or really simple things like jacket, t shirt and jeans

help me Veeky Forums

What did you get? Colors and such.

why the fuck do you have 10-15 pairs of things which are easily substitutable?

>15 jeans
>10 t-shirts
smart

>waywt
>inspo threads
>grid threads

This is probably the most retarded approach to building a wardrobe there is. Look into color matching, it isn't that hard.

Mostly black and blue, a few olive things here and there and few other things of different colours (grey, beige etc)

Are you jealous poorfag?

Look at me I have 10 pairs of blue jeans which are marginally different from each other. Fuck off retard

>i spend monies on shit i don't know what to do with
>ur just jealous faggot

Did you read the sticky

Sounds like something a poorfag would say

No

>>buying the same thing over and over again
>>why do I have no style

Because you bought basics m8

I bought all kinds of stuff

None of us know what the shit you bought looks like, read the sticky, why did you buy the shit if you don't have anything to wear with it?

The problem isn't what you bought.
The problem is that you are stupid.
Stupid in the literal sense; you learn slowly.
That's fine. Some people are stupid and it is okay for you to be one of them. The natural consequence of which is that it is going to take you more mistakes to learn things.

You should not let that dissuade you.
Just keep trying to learn. If you have to spend a lot of money to do that, so what? If you usually look boring or silly, so what?

What matters is that you might occasionally look fucking good, and that you notice when it happens and think about why it happened and how you can make it happen again.

Should've slowed down and acquired things as you saw a place for them in your wardrobe instead of just buying stuff on impulse cause you thought it looked cool. Also you should have read the sticky.

you're supposed to workout how thing fit in your wardrobe before you buy then fool

I workout running for cardio and just some pushups/body weight exercises 2-3 times / week

>are you jealous poorfag
Am I jealous of the dude that blows daddy's money on clothes and types "how do I make an outfit" into an anime imageboard?

>be poor
>buy clothes
Find a job you lazy nigger. A real job is not flipping burgers.

Well there's your problem. It's there for a reason.

I work a full time office job you autists

there are cuck websites that make a fit for you and you just buy the whole thing. down to the socks

why is it so easy to troll Veeky Forums?

not op btw