$60,000 cash

Just inherited $60,000 cash from distant aunt: what stock is the safest to put it on and make some good cash.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_cost_averaging
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still stock trading

You want some Eth.

Bitcoins fuccboii

What is ETH?

To hard to get liquid with 5 figures, would rather a security I can do through a day trade broker

You want some gold, nigga.

Cmg
Chipotle

Move to South East Asia, invest it and live like a king

Any oil fund, go.

>must hold for a decade.

MGT

>Spend it all on alternative cryptocurrency. ALL OF IT. I'm telling you, once bitcoin collapses they're all gonna be worth 10x as much! 100x as much!

>HURRY SENPAI. IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU DO THIS.

>I'm praying you're quick enough senpai. I'm already short of breath from having to type this so fast.

SPY or SPX.

Just buy some index funds or mutual funds, you're just gonna hurt yourself otherwise.

Ethereum

NVDA
CERU

Buy a piece of art from a bankrupt shitcoin investor, sell same art for $100K in a year.

KNPD

how much more realistically can NVDA rise though?

OP its not even a joke.
Ethereum is going to be THE MOST PROFITABLE INVESTMENT OF 2016.

Don't put all your money in it, throw like two-three grand. Hookers and coke money.

>not asking about ceru
ishygddt

literally my second time on Veeky Forums so I feel like I'm falling for a meme

>ethereum shills don't realize that the more they shill, the more eth will fall into disrepute.

shills, keep on shilling.

Those are all just $20 bills in that pic

There's probably not even 1k total in the pic lel

Honest answer here OP. Take 5k and put it in the bank for emergencies.
Take 2k and spend or invest as you like.
Take the remaining 53k and open a Vanguard account, and buy 4K of the total stock market index fund, ticker VTI, on the 15th of every month until you have invested the full 53k.

It's 65 dollars a piece in my model

idk tho

55*
sorry

Why not just all at once?

Bevome a hard money lender for real estate investments

>KNPD
It's from google Image

This was my first thought, invest in areas that are up and coming.

Is gold hot right now?

>KNPD
This ticker doesn't exist

search with the full name KneePad ltd. Co

> CONSUMER STAPLES
> O
> N
> S
> U
> M
> E
> R

Consumer staples is the best performing portion of the S&P since inception -- by a longshot. 10% per year plus the dividends.

I plugged it into Bloomberg's retirement calculator, and you'll hit 1.8 million in 40 years if you average 9% (conservative, given the secotr) and just let it sit.

Buy Vanguard's VDC until you can upgrade it to admiral shares in about 5 years.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_cost_averaging

Pissed cause a couple days ago SGYP was down at $2.67 (2 cents above 52 wk low). Didn't pick it up cause reasons. Now at $3.30. Plecanatide Jan 2017 I believe.

This thread should be stickied as an example of why you shouldn't be asking Veeky Forums for investment advice.

Vanguard did a study where lump sum investing is better than dollar cost averaging. Just put the remaining amount in at once.

Did not google first. I would love to find a place where a successful trader who does their hw just posts what he/she is about to buy and why so ppl can just follow.

don't invest right now, the market is about to collapse. Hold onto your cash for a year or two and buy at the bottom, not the top.

>better
In what way? DCA lowers risk.. It says in the link provided it isn't necessarily the highest returning, it just prevents losses better... Which is what you want for your first big investment. Or don't, idgaf

GOLD

Put it all in lifestock. All.Off.It. Thank me later.

DCA is only bad if the stock market explodes in value. Even then you're still making loadsa cash, so why complain?

If the market crashes during DCA, you can keep lowering your break-even point, which helps your portfolio recover

Vanguard recommends DCA to help mitigate market risk

Bank of America

naaaaaaa J.P. Morgan

CERU confirmed going to the moon

I was scared of it being overshilled but its undershilled. Look it up, read about it, get in as deep as you can and never look back.