What kind of outfit would these fit into?

what kind of outfit would these fit into?
any inspo?

Since they should be the main piece, skinny black jeans and a simpel upper

Did you mean the same colorway? I think the creams would actually look better here but I still love this fit.

yeah, I just found these brand new for 150$, the store looks completely legit
did the hype die down, or is it just because I live in a second world, fashion clueless shithole?

the trick is to wear them with smart minimalist outfits just as was the trend back in 2013
but if you didn't know that then don't buy them
also don't listen to this fucking retard
You need a juxtaposition between smart and clean and ultra casual and 'grotesque', you don't want them to be a focal point, you want them to contrast. Huge difference between those principles of aesthetic sensibility and design theory

what store?

they're just fucking hideous, there's no two ways about it.

>SKINNY
>JEANS
>WITH
>OZWEEGOS
STOP THIS S T O P GIVING SHIT ADVICE

stfu, its the only advice

I can't believe people actually dislike the ozweegos.

I think they look better than the yeezy, hell even the hyperboost. They have a great 90's aesthetic to them.

and it looks like shit, thanks for the proof

Seeing white shoes with dark pants makes me want to vomit

hahaha open your eyes braindeads

I'm not a fan

show me how you would wear them, im waiting

the shoes are good but these fits are terrible

ok you're a fucking idiot
i'm this guy
lemme dump some pics to show you what I mean because you're clearly a spastic cunt who's genepool needs to end asap
kill your mum then yourself after i finish my image dump

sorry for the ant sized pic
i'm gonna dump some running shoes x formal wear inspo aswell as inspo

Just cop these instead

you'll notice that in the following pictures, the colour palette is usually consistent, don't let this put you off though. Garish coloured ozweegos work just fine in a fit with a dark colour palette BUT NOT ALL BLACK UNLESS YOU HAVE SHADES OF BLACK AND DIFFERENT FABRICS

Can't believe I have to do this dump

pretend the joggers are wool trousers/dress trousers in this pic
i'm using google images because I don't hoard fashun pics the same way you guys hoard cheap chinese footwear and supreme towels

ugly af

holy fuck, living meme

and i'm done
hope this inspires you OP, sorry for not posting the best examples but the aesthetic principles are there if you're astute enough to pick them out
My first post says it all

Just remember everyone on this board is a complete idiot and so disregard what they say and just listen to me instead

What sneaks are these

old raf mainline sneakers from 2011? maybe earlier

I agree with the juxtaposition between casual and maximal/grotesque but the outfit doesn't have to be smart. T shirt and jeans are fine so long as it's done with tact. Not like a teenage fuccboi with distressed skinnies and a long line tee.

>skinny jeans
>2017

cool post friend

you shouldn't buy them unless you already know how you would wear them

this

be careful they make fakes, especially of the meme colorways

I don't support buying fakes for most things, but too be honest if they look good you might was well buy fake Ozweegos. The construction of Ozweegos is below clearance rack Nike tier, it's absolutely atrocious. The shoes feel like they'll fall apart if you just handle them too roughly.

wow youre so hip, i wish i knew what the latest and coolest cut of jeans is when to mock people for wearing anythng other than that!

also, kys

s u m m e r

lol what ozweegos do not feel cheap. the qc is top notch for a sneaker with so many panels and materials. reps have a hard time capturing such a complicated design well.

Would have been better without the Ozweego desu