/interior/

>Vitsoe Edition

Baby's first designer furniture

>no rick

what sort of autist just sits in their chair staring at the wall listening to vinyls lmao

pathetic

that sounds pretty chill desu

I stare at the ceiling

W2c penis chair

>"vinyls"
>calling others autistic

what chair is this?

it's funny because they literally took that very same hifi system and placed it into 5 different locations

>Apple

I swear, whenever there's a computer it's always Apple. Not that I have anything against their design aesthetic (it's dope), but lately there's been some fine looking PC's with damn fine designs.

Anyone got some pictures of PCs in nice interiors? I'm planning on designing my home office in the near future and I could use some inspiration.

Pic is what I have in mind.

Ceramic penis from clockwork orange
memes lounger

just my fav from the last thread

Really liking the foliage in this one

Some solid music taste from this person

my messy bedroom from sophomore year of high school pls no bully i just like the pic

>Prince
good taste.

American Psycho tier

worst thing is mad men on the tv

>tasteful use of actually good anime art
hmm not ba-
>be@rbrick
GODAMMIT

>the spinners
my dude

im pretty sure this is from that rich faggot in /bst/ on /g/ that has a shit ton of expensive designer furniture that doesn't go together at all

just like the furniture in this picture, it doesn't make a whole at all.
>$2.5K Airia desk against wall
>$400 shit speakers
>$5 mouse
>autistic childish 'art'
>ikea locker furniture
>more autistic mass produced """"""""designer"""""""" kaws

So he spends money just to trigger autists like you? My nigger

>shit ton of expensive designer furniture
This describes almost every wealthy americans choice in furniture. Whether they furnish themselves or hire someone, its always shit.
Maybe the most tasteless nation on earth, almost every single US home I have seen has been repulsive.
You might think its selective memory or that I dislike america or something. Its not, there is just genuinely a huge difference. Europeans, rich or poor, are much more interested in having a nice home, and will often succeed at it, even with minimal resources.
Americans dont give a fuck about aesthetics. They just want lots of dark brown wood, creamy beige walls and an extremely low quality kitchen with a cheap stone counter.
Its not even for themselves tho. All they really want is to have what they think their neighbour wants so that he will envy them and think they are successful.

>Maybe the most tasteless nation on earth, almost every single US home I have seen has been repulsive.
>They just want lots of dark brown wood, creamy beige walls and an extremely low quality kitchen with a cheap stone counter.
>All they really want is to have what they think their neighbour wants so that he will envy them and think they are successful.

yes yes yes

although the luxury apartments in manhattan and mansions in LA ive been inside are usually gorgeous, the big houses in the suburbs are exactly as you described

Nice cafe. Would order drink/10.

somehow thats the reoccurring feeling I have about most of these gentrified area industrial building cool young designer apartments

>plantpot in a plantpot

why

Jesus christ, paint that fucking room.

>TFW you dont have a dozen peacock feathers just sitting on your breakfast table

I fucking hate those chairs. They're such bullshit. They look really nice, but because of that steel cross bracing you can't tuck your legs undernearth you and end up bashing them.

>that strategically placed camera there
jesus

besides that though, this is p nice

at least its well organised

Mind posting your idea of a nicely furnished home/room then?

I want some new art posters for my apartment to compensate for my own art but I'm out of ideas. What artists are Veeky Forums-recommended?

gay

vintage possters

there are no shortcuts for wall art. Its something that can only be collected through a life time. Add more than one thing to your walls in a month and you literally do not deserve a roof in my opinion.

regular door in the US vs regular door in Northwest Europe

yanks love fake kitsch antiques

Horrible. Really, really horrible. There are a few other bad ones ITT but these stand out.

~1915 door in northest westernest europe. I found a whole bunch more of these in the attic.

Exactly, housed from before the 60s have those ornamented doors, but then modernism happened and doors without ornaments became popular. In the US however they will put those period ornaments everywhere in their prefab house with their taupe walls.

Even if it won't fit for a bit. Like that ornamental ridge at the top of those cabinets in this rather modern looking kitchen

one really weird part of it imo is that they have a really huge, and in a lot respects I think probably very high quality woodworking culture.

Like, theres no shortage of artisans, and I bet there are tons of old guys building some pretty inspired furniture in their sheds and shit.

like that guy frank makes, on youtube

>tfw your family was middle class in the midwest and all your doors were right

man, i want an mpc 2000

the kind of autist who just got home from work and wants to listen to an album to decompress

YYEAAAHHHH

ANIMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously. I love slumping into my chair and listening to an album after work, post-workout, or whatever. Sometimes I'll read, but often I just want to listen to a record.

anyone have basic guides/tips for lighting one's apartment?

besides the flos lamp the only thing nice is the room itself

frama stool as night stand is actually a decent idea because of the intense patina

Natural light is always best. Sheer curtains are great for diffusion but might not be enough in a bedroom. Try to have multiple sources instead of one big overhead light. Think about where you need a light source. On your nightstand or above your head on the bed, wherever you read or sit, directly above your dining room or kitchen table. Try scones in the hallway or patio/deck/entrances. Buy the same types of bulbs if possible, or at least match the colour cast. Stick with daylight or lower on the Kelvin scale (preference). Avoid fluorescent lights and pot lights altogether.

Just some thoughts.

this is my advice given that you only have a bedroom

during the day, the sun is your best friend. you can use translucent curtains or window blinds to control the sunlight to your liking.

for night lighting make sure your ceiling lamp has an ambient tone and low brightness. I personally only use my ceiling lamp for convenience when i enter my room in the dark so that i can turn on my ambient lighting.

ambient lighting are simply all the lamps that you turn on when you're there. First: task lighting. Think desk lamp or reading light on your nightstand. Dimmers are highly recommended, especially for your desk lamp (Ikea $15 or so) so that you can use it as a comfy light while relaxing or bright light while studying. My reading lamp is always fairly dim so go with a lower wattage for that. Depending on the size of your room you can add one or two accent lighting that highlight a specific object in your room, like a painting, bookcase, shelf, chair or dresser. Just like the reading lamp, go for something dim.

As for color temperature, keep it all the same. For a bedroom (purpose: relaxing, socializing), pick something between 2700-3000K (kelvin).

wouldn't you have to clean the turntable a lot

Can I make my 120 square feet flat looking good?

nice

Looks tryhard

Nice hotel room

I think it is so water drains out of the soil but not onto the ground

Veeky Forums, I'm refurnishing my apartment and I need some /comfy/ inspo, please.

well, it looks like a corner of a shop. that cant possibly be someones home

wtf no Haruka body pillows you gay bro

DON'T use terrible ceiling lights unless when cleaning or trying to find something and stuff like that. Use ambient lighting and put plenty of smaller lights in the corners to create a better atmosphere. Lights in corners make your room look bigger, too. Also, as other have pointed out, make sure you have lights for your desk, your nighstand etc. Keep it 2700K.

Is it acceptable to get Basquiat art as a poster? What would be some alternatives?

goddamn this is my aesthetic

Comin with the rick