Will acne ever be Veeky Forums?

Will acne ever be Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

npo.nl/gezond-verstand/06-06-2017/POW_03522465
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

/thread

Wash your face

no, your disgusting pus-y disease wont ever be /fa', /faggot/.

facial mask against acne

equal parts of:

yogurt
honey
turmeric

mix ingredients thoroughly
wash face with warm water
apply facial mask to face
let it sit for 15 minutes
wash it off with warm water

What you need to do is find someone with good skin and let them rub your fingers around their nose, around the oily part. Then you rub their oil into the same spot on your nose.
You ever heard about a fecal transplant? Some people have fucked up intestinal flora so putting some shit from a healthier person into their intestine transplants the flora and improves their health.
So if you get smoothskin face bacteria on your ghoul face then you'll get less acne.

tell me
how does the different ingredients counter acne?

River Phoenix was Veeky Forums and had acne. stop making these threads.

Mix ingredients thoroughly, eat

I'm almost willing to believe this.

hocus pocus

Smoothskins must have tons of bacteria on their face that are chill and don't do anything, right? They're not following 20-point daily routines to prevent pimples.
So what's the good of a scorched earth policy for facial bacteria? Your shitty acne bacteria leave their spores on your face and they just replenish their numbers.
Got to get chill bacteria populations on your face to displace them.

Acne Scars have been on and off since the 90s
They symbolise lost youth or something. very edgy

user, do not listen to trolls. It doesn't look good but it has a solution, go to a dermatologist and get yourself some Accutane. It isn't as bad. It works wonders and will improve your self-steem.

In terms of acne scars, you can get chemical peels, dermabressions or laser therapy. Each more expensive than the other but more effective.

DIFFERIN. get some. just wear sunscreen. also hate to recommend reddit but r/skincareaddiction was very helpful to me

Not hocus pocus, have source of a tv show in my native language in which they let a dermatologist test this facial mask. And it really does work.
If you want link I'll give it.

sure

npo.nl/gezond-verstand/06-06-2017/POW_03522465
at 41:20

get glytone or accutane, light scrub, if wear makeup get shit that wont destroy your skin everytime you wear it and sunscreen is your best friend. couple months youll be fine

You're better off eating that instead of wasting it

So they had done a smaller trial, I don't know if they had a control or not, for a week or two - and they found that they subjects got clearer skin and smaller pores?

I could see the possible mechanism for this being:

>Yoghurt for lowering skin pH and adding non-pathogenic lactic acid-producing bacteria to the skin

>Honey having some antibacterial activity on "bad bacteria", combined with an exfoliating function if it is scrubbed on the skin

>Turmeric acting anti-inflammatory

It could definitely be improved upon, but the concept is cool.

So they had done a smaller trial, I don't know if they had a control or not, for a week or two - and they found that they subjects got clearer skin and smaller pores?

I could see the possible mechanism for this being:

>Yoghurt for lowering skin pH and adding non-pathogenic lactic acid-producing bacteria to the skin. The lactic acid concentration at a few % also possibly acts exfoliating.

>Honey having some antibacterial activity on "bad bacteria", combined with an exfoliating function if it is scrubbed on the skin

>Turmeric acting anti-inflammatory

It could definitely be improved upon, but the concept is cool.

>couple months

not for everyone. i'm on accutane and it does work but i'm currently around 7 months in and only now having real progress