WAYWT 6/29/17

IF YOU POST WITHOUT GIVING FEEDBACK I WILL SCISSOR KICK YOUR JUGULAR

first

>12568708 #
As far as normiecore goes it's a perfectly fine fit but on Veeky Forums you might not find much love

whups

LMAO

Sell Rick, buy food

t. Veeky Forums

You look like you ordered a rental suit online and thought that the bag it came in was the actual outfit

Before we go down the same road you take us on every thread, no, whatever insane price you paid for those clothes don't make it better

With the amount of money you clearly have, you could be pulling together 10/10 fits every day. You refuse to do so because your wealth doesn't make up for your taste

Decided to try two opposite patterns. Kinda like it but I know theres better ways to go about it
Kinda basic. Doesnt really seem like a lot is going on. Blends in.
I dig the jacket but it makes your bottom half look super skinny

amazing how you can figure out my weight under an oversized jumpsuit
and no matter the amount of money you saved while shopping exclusively at thrift stores gives you the right to negatively critique , let alone have the right to critique a designer piece like mine at all.

tl;dr, you dont deserve the right to have an opinion

This is some early-2000s-stand-up-comedian-does-a-sexy-photo-shoot-for-the-upcoming-tour shit
The patterns on the shirts don't actually bother me, but the low cut on the undershirt and the loose pants piling up on those poor shoes are both bugging me

wearing linen hawaii the past week or so

dont like the vertical and horizontal stripes very much
i actually think this is very cool despite you being a rude dude in a rick romper
nice, idk where you live you can wear that in the summer though
very boring

>nice, idk where you live you can wear that in the summer though
Bay Area, bb. It's basically autumn all year

I love your fits. The shirt on the right is a bit too boxy for the outfit but other than that, good stuff

how much of a retarded loser do you have to be to post a new WAWYT thread when the old one hasn't even reached 200 replies just so you can shill your shitty generic fit?
literallly 3 minutes within ops post and first post

dumb
nice
your fits are absolute cancer 100% of the time
niiice, you have good fits a lot of the time, I admire your taste a lot

I've actually gotta take the fall for this one, I'm the poster below him and I started the thread

I must've mistyped when I searched the catalog for a WAYWT already up, my apologies

i like these pants too much
jeans are the only good thing here. they fit well and have nice stacks. never try to match different stripes.

jacket wayyyyy too big

normal person on the street/10

crop too high, jeans too skinny. would look better without the hat imo. second fit looks comfy

You need to take better pics man. Really fucks up an otherwise good fit.

I asked you in the other thread where the fuck are these pants from

that dude is a shitskin

Not a lot there
Really nice, great sill-oo-ett
Think maybe on the left you could do with slightly longer, cuffed trousers. Just imo

Here's a spooky ghost

>mfw a shitskin is more Veeky Forums than this entire board

This, I feel like a lot of these thread with certain posters would be better if they just got better cameras

RRL

good try

why do you post the same fit in every thread? Are you trying to achieve cartoon character core? cause its working

When have I ever posted the same fit in consecutive threads? Be honest.

This is poor quality bait you should feel ashamed

Not a fan of the leather jacket but I'm not a fan of leather jackets in general so I'm probably not the one to ask

Quite like it other than that!

samefag

that jacket looks like a fucking dragon vagina, it's sick

its not the exact fit per se, moreso you wear certain pieces and alternate them around ultimately making it look samey

you wear that jacket every other thread and you wear those shoes(and another extremely similar pair) in every thread. You go for the same look without really changing it up

He said windowpane womens section uniqlo you rude fuck

Absolutely no one here respects you, so I have no trouble believing that those were two different people

You even post a good fit once every blue moon but clearly that's just the broken clock effect

pants and shoes are good
stripes on stripes is bad, undershirt cut is a bit too low probably, looks off like this
try changing the open shirt with a full color one, like red
also you look good, nice hair, no homo

no I got the urge to tell you it was a good try, because it really wasn't, it was abhorrent, because you're plain stupid

w2c chest hair

Fair point. I'm consolidating my current wardrobe and am solely building a western/frontiersman aesthetic, which is inherently conservative- denim, boots, pearl snap western shirts and a few flashy pieces. Not much room for creativity in such a niche, especially in the summer heat and humidity of the South.

good genetics

fug

hoo
cool - those pants fit really well.
bottom half is boring and not great
nice
those shoes look like they don't fit
also get the pants tailored
jacket looks cheap, might just be the shite photo though
nook wear socks that go higher up please
rest is good
that left ankle really IRKS me

belt is ugly
cuffs too high for my taste
are the shoes blue or is it just the image being weird? if they are, don't like it
nice shirt, what is it?
also get another haircut

baka went sideways on me for no reason

shit i'm jealous, hot summers are always so boring to dress for. thanks, yeah i just wore loose comfy clothing for the plane ride
thanks friend :)
yeah i hate how high they are cropped too, but i'm a poorfag and buy a lot of fast fashion brands and a lot of the pants from those are short
simple but nice. i'm gonna start working out because my tiny shoulders make me look ridiculous when i tuck tees in

i like the belt
ok the cuffs are a little high
shoes are black
shirt is Noah Beach Girls Tee
Hair looks bad in this pic, usually its better.

Ailaikit

Where do you get your pants? I always like your fits.

CDGH
YYPH
YYPH SS17
Random .925 ring
YYPH SS15
CDGH+ AW14
Surplus

This reminds me of something an old friend would wear, not bad, i would suggest getting some austrian surplus boots, the ones with two straps at the top, they served as inspiration for a pair of helmut lang boots im quite fond of and i think they would look very good here

Your 2nd fit is nice, good length on the pants in relation with the tee.

Your 1st fit is awkward, i feel the tee should be tucked in with that jacket or, at least be shorter, and the pants be longer because you have your waist of your pants which is visible, the bottom of the jacket, then your tee shirt, and then your pants, which is breaking up your silhouette and making it look very strange with too many elements. Pherhaps even a shorter length jacket could look good here but you mentioned you just got the jacket so pressumably you're eager to wear it

Yawn.

>well fitting clothing
>complementing colors
>proper amount of accessories, not a single thing out of place

May be boring but it's the only Veeky Forums fit ITT so far desu.

Fair, this is my daily uniform these days

henlo jo

You're just straw manning because you know that user has more taste than you do. He just said that wealth and style are independent concepts and you reply with "Yeah, but you're poor so your don't have style"

Are you seriously this dim.

I didn't even have to read you name to know it was you, your fits are honestly all so similar.

Ill kill u snek.....

A little too basic I think
Kinda strange but nice
I think the pants are too much
I think it's cool except the opposing stripes. Kinda throws me off.
Pretty cool
I love that fit

parka looks a bit big, but nice none the less, been nice weather in the bay lately

you have a very odd face, the piercings do not help it, the fit on the right seems okay, the hat is not

decent not too much of a fan of the quilting on the jacket, but it has a nice trim fit

not a fan of the belt (at all)...untuck your shirt and throw on those mercurials

best fit ITT

great hair, body, jawline, and fit, not super feeling the size of the frames but thats just nitpicking

basic af. Nothing really interesting but the t shirt fits well I guess.
major school shooter vibes but I like it. I'm biased tho because I'm into this aesthetic.
you post in every thread and you literally always look terrible. Stop trying to pretend the world is your runway lmfao.
pretty sleazy but the hair and the body hair pair well with the fit. Shoes beat to shit somehow work well here lol.
right fit works much better than the left imo. I think the hat is nice but your pants could not be more ill-fitting. Stick to a more relaxed fit like the one on the right.
Pretty basic but I like the pants. Pocket tee looks a little weird here. I think it would work better with some sort of design on at least the pocket if not the whole shirt.
It definitely works but I think the whole SLP thing looks kind of tacky when it's replicated/copied.
I like this but you need higher socks. Exposed ankles really ruin the bottom half. The jacket looks good distressed but I think it's a little "busy" as well. A simpler distressed leather jacket would work better here.
Looks great but I really hate those shoes lol. Maybe try this with boots?
decent.
GAts look out of place. Would work a lot better with either solid white shoes or black and white sneakers. The gum sole just throws me off.
Not really a fit.
You got a great bod my dude but the way you dress and the way you style hair makes you look like a huge douche. I would ditch the shades black wayfarers or aviators and then grow the hair out and rock full bedhead all day. I think it would suit you better than the way you style yourself currently.

tshirt and jeans guy counts as a fit but i dont ;-; my heart...

looks like you walked off the set of caddyshack

Holy fuck you're right

nice low waisted tuck u fuckin alien

you dress like a fucking armani exchange ad get a grip on yourself

I feel like you're here to sell me cologne or a boat. Not a fan

No

What does Don Quixote have to do with WAYWT

levis
still life
attachment
shoes like pottery

I want to be scisscor kicked in my jugular desu.
Not pictured, black dickies and black vans authentics.

cos
acne
drkshdw x2

i'd tuck the t shirt
change or lose the socks then its perfect
your shoes are weird
nice, maybe cuff the pants, can't tell from the pic how long they are
i think a white tee would be better
really dope fits+tats, the way you're holding your phone just irks me

fuck meant instead of

You don't have to give feedback when posting a fit in the WAYWT.

Your jeans are too skinny for you to be doing that with them, it looks too tight to look good

Great fit miles above the usual.

There's something a bit wrong about the silhouette and after a lot of writing I've decided to scrap that writing and say that the most efficient way of fixing it is to switch the skinny jeans for something more volumous. Loose shorts or pants or whatever, right now it doesn't work to have those highly unusual sleeves and geos at the same time, while trying to have skinny jeans. The geos also look out of place, I'd switch them for something less clunky and clowny, maybe some shoes in tan suede would fit in well.

Good but not perfect

Very nice, huck. The collar especially perfects it.

Whats up you goobers? Its been a while.

solid, hope your attitude has improved with your fit
what pants are those lad? white ramones look great also never seen them before
good job

Not outta your hair yet

Boring normal okay stuff
This is like Veeky Forums's house aesthetic. Cool and good
You know what i actually dont hate this. Its a bit silly but i think ive come to appreciate that from rick
Shirt mixing is bad here baka
Right is better than left but both are nice
Hate the shirt here but the pants are lovely
Hate leather jacket quilting desu but you do you its very personal
Not really my style either but you seem like a cool dad
Better and better my man keep it up
Murderer core
Super boring given the brands listed but that doesnt make it bad. Still great!
Sorry nothing to really say here
Zoo wee mama
Deep cream shoes and white print are a bad mix. Good individual stuff tho
Im actually a big fan of the big/tight/big sizing here. Its very julius and ive come to appreciate it a lot
As huck as huck can be. Love you buddy

fuck off jew

>shoes like pottery
You actually fell for the shill?

Haha glad you like it. The pants are cavempt trek pants.

And yea lol as far as my attitude its really easy to get caught up in obsessing over the internet, i def lost my perspective for a while. Never a good thing

Shoot wrong reply my bad

What's your calves routine?

I work at Target so I'm literally wearing my uniform

thanks for the critique. yeah i only brought a few clothes for vacation so i didn't have much to work with but you make a lot of sense
face isnt something i can change lol and yeah i'm considering removing my piercings
thanks bud, will do
thank you, and yeah its dumb, but i find taking pics like that while standing close to a mirror helps keep your proportions correct

i guess i won't be as harsh on you since it's a work uniform but why post lol
kinda cool, but like always, the pic is better than the outfit
lol funny boi
would like to see standing fit but seems cool
berry gud
have another berry gud
the hoodie is awful

SLP is great, buzz off pal

>You look like you ordered a rental suit online and thought that the bag it came in was the actual outfit
10/10
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOUR SHOULDERS THAT HUGE? Judging by the rest of you I know for a fact it isn't muscle

>You look like you ordered a rental suit online and thought that the bag it came in was the actual outfit

I am in love with u please post skype

You keep wearing that purse, stop wearing that purse.

dragons probably have cloacae though

tried on a women's leather jacket in a store for fun and actually kinda liked the look.

>oh sir those are womens jackets, the men's section is right over there

sometimes i try on womens clothing too since and they assume i'm a blind retard who can't tell what i'm doing

utter shit

>purse

fueg

id consider your wardrobe pretty boring tbch if you own nothing that is meant for women

rude..