Wallet

I need a nice, slim, durable wallet. Suggestions would be nice too.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Horizontal-Genuine-Leather-Wallet-With-Card-Slot-Black-blue-/401250360691
all-ett.com/
m.jackspade.com/embossed-anchor-billfold/W6RU0283-1.html?cgid=sale-wallets&dwvar_W6RU0283-1_color=215
kohls.com/product/prd-1433034/royce-leather-prima-slim-card-case.jsp?prdPV=16
luccica.co.kr
br.louisvuitton.com/por-br/produtos/organizer-de-poche-epi-008210
all-ett.com/product/slim-coin-wallet/
all-ett.com/product/ultra-slim-coin-wallet/
youtu.be/MOfZtuKeTyM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps#Readability
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Status Anxiety has some nice wallets for a reasonable price. I've had mine for 5 years and theres little wear to it.

Bump, same

just get one from ross. ive had a leather levi's wallet for about three years. its still in great condition

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Horizontal-Genuine-Leather-Wallet-With-Card-Slot-Black-blue-/401250360691

had one for years decided to get more

Allett makes really good very slim wallets.

all-ett.com/

Price range? And its has to carry cash or could you not use a debit card and money clip?

Fuck wallets. Use a clip

The wallet I've had for the past 5 years is a capybara skin wallet my dad got me in Argentina. It just broke to become what I'd consider un-usable a couple days ago.

Coincidentally I'd just gotten this one:
m.jackspade.com/embossed-anchor-billfold/W6RU0283-1.html?cgid=sale-wallets&dwvar_W6RU0283-1_color=215

Initial impression is it seems nice. Maybe not quite as big as my old one but probably big enough. One slot for bills, six card slots (obviously can fit more than one card in each slot), and the two underside hidden slots that most wallets have.

It's regular $138, and you can get it for about $50 right now, which is a pretty good deal. Leather feels stiff, but I haven't broken it in at all yet. Consider it.

Or looks at any of jack spades wallets. Huge sale right now.

I like these. I have a tan one since I already have a black leather bifold.
>kohls.com/product/prd-1433034/royce-leather-prima-slim-card-case.jsp?prdPV=16

I've been uaing this Tanner Goods Journeyman since April and it's been pretty good.

Pretty cheap as well. Do they hold up over time?

My meisterstuck. That leather smell

Which designer makes best wallets?

anyone bought their backpacks ? they look nice

if you want a thin wallet, simply spend all your money on one.

every brand is thin if you have nothing left to put inside

Wow aren't you konfucius?

luccica.co.kr

these guys do nice stuff normally, but i'm really not fond of their current collection because they're all goofy looking with pouches. the pouches on the current ones do come off, but even with them off you're left with a pointless little button.

i've got one similar to the navy/orange (non-pouch, second from the right, front row).
it's held up really well as well.

only problem is getting them shipped over from korea.

br.louisvuitton.com/por-br/produtos/organizer-de-poche-epi-008210

organizer de poche FTW

Bellroy.

Good quality for a really cheap price. You get what you pay for but this one does a little better.

>tfw cheap $10 wallet from Aliexpress holding its own against heavy use
I've had it for 2 years now and its only gotten a little old looking. "Crazy horse leather"; real leather though a not very high quality one at that.

MM bar none.

m0851

seconding this, definitely the thinnest wallet for everyday use if you only need to carry a couple cards + cash

I have a small cork wallet made by vans. It is very durable and light weight.

>CURRENT YEAR, CURRENT CENTURY, CURRENT MILLENNIUM.
>USING WALLETS.

>LEATHER.

DISGUSTING.

Fucking hippie

Where can i buy one? I am in korea.

Here's a hard one, what's a good slim wallet that has a coin part, and can get in Australia

easily the worst trip on Veeky Forums
obnoxious, pretentious, ubiquitous, no style, no substance
drop the fucking trip arab boi, no one cares about your moronic opinions

Must be easy to not carry a wallet when all you have is daddy's credit card.

This
>here's a hard one, what's a good slim wallet that has a coin part, and can get anywhere

See Allett have both a slim leather version and a non leather ultra slim version with coin pocket:

all-ett.com/product/slim-coin-wallet/

all-ett.com/product/ultra-slim-coin-wallet/

Yes they're very well made, i bought my leather one about 3 years ago and still looks like new.

copped at 50% off
really nice wallet, pretty slim, kinda wish it had a coin compartment though

how do you carry coins now?

I generally don't use coins much anyway, if I get some as change I just put them in my pocket

i think wconcept carry their stuff.
i got someone else to pick me one up from there a few years back.

I like money clips

Comme Des Garçons, pic related. I've had one without a coin pocket for around 3 years now and and love it.

I just keep coins in my back pocket then throw them in the centre console of my car

My girlfriend has one. The canvas is nice and heavy and it looks decent. Status Anxiety's leather is really stiff and rough though

Oops

i agree.

please don't hurt animals guys.

SAYING "PLEASE", BEING POLITE, AND APPEALING TO THEIR LACKING ETHICOMORALITY, AND LACKING EMPATHY, DOES NOT WORK.

THE DAY WILL COME WHEN NOBLE PEOPLE WILL BE RULERS AGAIN, AND THEN IT WILL BE NONOPTIONAL TO LEAD A VEGAN LIFESTYLE —VEGAN BY CHOICE, OR BY FORCE.

EVENTUALLY, THEIR KIND WILL BECOME EXTINGUISHED VIA ARISTOGENICS.

Velcro. I know. But those are really good.

I doubt people will stop eating meat, they can't stay away from it because of the taste even if meat is worse for your health than other substitutes.
Cultured meat might be the only solution to the problem as long as it tastes the same.

youtu.be/MOfZtuKeTyM

And stop using ALL CAPS, it's harder to read.
>All-capital print greatly retards speed of reading in comparison with lower-case type.
>all-capital printing retards speed of reading to a striking degree in comparison with lower case and is not liked by readers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps#Readability

Why even have a wallet if you can buy a phone case that serves the same purpose.

>THE DAY WILL COME WHEN NOBLE PEOPLE WILL BE RULERS AGAIN
what makes you say this?

That's quite the prescriptive vegan-centric notion of Nobility you're sporting there Rei

>he puts all his eggs in one basket

If someone is going to rob you, they are going to take your phone AND your wallet, you fucking troglodyte.

It is impossible to be non-vegan and Noble.

W2c half off?