How can I profit from Weedman legalizing it? Stocks, business opportunities, etc

How can I profit from Weedman legalizing it? Stocks, business opportunities, etc

CGC- Canopy Growth Corp
APH- Aphrix Inc.

Stocks are trading super cheaply worth a speculative add, although I think there will be hiccups with the legalization plan

>he still haven't bought OGI

Current fair value of stock is $1.40 range, and this will hit $2 by January. Massively undervalued

*Aphria Inc

Looks good my man. I'll dump some money into that.

Weed is insanely easy to grow and can be a very hardy planet depending on strain.

The only money to be made here is off idiots thinking there is money to be made.
>fortune.com/2015/06/22/marijuana-prices-colorado/

greenhouse equipment manufacturers and retailers, especially when it comes to lights

>Sales continue to increase

I don't see the problem. You don't look at McDonalds dollar menu and go "McDonalds is going to fail because they have cheap burgers"

This is just how it goes.

Convenience factor as this guy points out

if you don't fear death you can "start" your own marijuana production company; make something interesting like a marijuana joint pain relief pill. Make this a public company that trades on the canadian venture exchange. shill your company to the masses then release some "news" that causes your stock to spike; sell all your shit and move on to the next company.

by the way this is illegal but you can make some good money doing it

Sales keep increasing because of the legal status in that state and people visiting for just weed tourism. This isn't really sustainable with federal level legalization. Any idiot can grow hundreds of grams with a few hundred dollars. I'm reading you can get 500 grams per plant in ideal outdoor locations(32 degrees from the equator). I've made plenty of weed products from the buds. Hash, oils, baked goods. This is minimum effort for massive amounts of product. This is something any idiot can do from his closet. It'll be a race to the bottom soon after the first legal purchase.

>I'm reading you can get 500 grams per plant in ideal outdoor locations(32 degrees from the equator)
Yeah and it's shit weed. Growing good indoor weed is extremely time consuming and not everyone can do it. It takes some acquired skills.

>Growing good indoor weed is extremely time consuming and not everyone can do it. It takes some acquired skills.

>buy gardening book
>buy floor space
>buy lights
>buy ventilation
>produce high quality weed
or
>buy gardening book
>find location
>planet seeds
>produce medium quality weed

Any fucking idiot can do this.

>go into extremely competative market with mediocre knowledge, set up and execution
>get btfo
>huur dis so easy

>Produce high quality weed

It doesn't just happen. You can have the best seeds in the world and if you don't trim it right, separate plants right, water it right, encourage buds, etc, you're gonna produce shit.

There is a reason why people who grow spend hours and hours with their plants.

You're a fucking idiot

making a burger is even easier
or brewing wine

your point is moot

This.

I bought them earlier this year. It's important to buy both, because it looks like when one goes down, the other goes up. APH is up 20% while CGC is down 8.5% from when I bought them. Over a month ago, it was reversed.

There are some other marijuana companies you can invest in but these are the two largest.

>buy engineering book
>buy tools
>buy materials
>produce high quality car

Not to be overly reductive but people say "any fucking idiot can do this" about a lot of shit they've never done in their life, and almost invariably they find out its not as simple as it was in their head once they start.

To be honest there are maybe 20 regulated growers in Canada that have been given the okay to grow "medical marijuana" (and many unregulated growers which is illegal).
The reason? the government requires hella regulations before they let you grow weed which makes it very expensive (i read an article saying you need about 2 million to meet all building specifications, security specifications, and paying the salaries of all required employees like security guards, botanists, etc.)

will this change if weed becomes legalized for recreational use? who knows. maybe the government will just grow it all themselves.

The thing many people overlook because they haven't read very far into this at all, is that a normal recreational user will not be allowed to grow. Health Canada is the one issuing licenses, and there are only 30 eg. Canopy growth and Aurora all have them. The buildings need tight security, reputable 3rd party testing and passable conditions. One of the liberal's mandates was to also "bring back" Canada post. Weed is currently sent out by post, but in the future there might be booths, or pharmacies involved. In legalization, the point is constantly stressed, that it will be supplied under tight regulations and scrutiny by health Canada.
Most people who "hired durr, we will grow weed in our closet" have no idea how this framework is being set. It's not free-for-all legal, it will be controlled in a way to maximize profit the government, which translates into not letting you fuckers burn your house down with 500w metal halide lights, all while ensuring money stays out of the hands of criminals and has verifiable quality in the eyes of health Canada.

Medical patients might be able to grow a few plants, but there will be many who don't give a fuck or won't be allowed to grow and will buy anyway.

This is based off of the current news articles and the fact that the liberal's buddies are fucking C-level workers in some of these MJ producing companies. It is the most logical way to keep gangs from growing weed, have quality, and most importantly harness the taxes of this new industry.