That outfit is an abomination

bait?

Taking oversized a bit too far ...

wheres this from?

your mom's pussy

Damn son, you're going all in.

Ward to ya motha, homi, keep it hunnit

Stop talking like a nigger, you nigger.

Like everything else with proper porportions this pic you posted is pretty bad as far as fit goes it should of course fit your shoulders and dependin on your height IE:anything below 6 ft shouldnt fall bellow the knee if your 6 ft and above longer lengths are "easier" to pull off but aroung the knee is usually still good.

good build but the filter makes me believe you have poor skin. also, you're not ugly but something about your face seems very ugly

Not flawless but decent

actually better than i thought. oops i meant to say seems very off in i think it's just the thousand yard stare you have in this pic, you're not uggo

I had just gotten off work and was taking my girl out for dinner so I was a bit like fuck this day still had a good time.

fit looks good. did you have the pants tailored?

this would be a dece fit if the coat wasnt so overkill and it had better jeans

Nah my legs are skeletor mode so skinny jeans fit perfect on me.

you need to be tall. you know those pictures of 5'3 asian kids wearing them down to their shins? that's gonna be you. i would not even attempt to pull one off unless you're at minimum 5'10.

Proportions are more important than height really. Height makes it easier for sure but its not an end all be all.

be tall, be skinny. all it takes.

No girl jeans or white sneakers for starters

looking for a black garbadine overcoat or a tweed overcoat, something with relaxed shoulders ala yohji.

Yohji

heres mine fa

not like that

>giant white shoes
>wimpy asian fuccboi
>skinny jeans

wrong wrong wrong

don't skip leg day

someone is upset that they are fat

that pant-shoe combo is very bad. very. bad.

work boots don't cut it here. need something more civil and refined imo

nice fit otherwise

well your face is fat, so either lose those baby cheeks or thicken your legs

w2c coat?

yeah i was on a hike otherwise i would have worn something simpler

What do you recommend?

not original responder, but i personally dont like brown w/ black.. if ur gonna wear black skinnies wear black shoes.

swap the shoes for leather, dark brown or black. that tan suede makes your feet look huge with those skinny pants. also suede chelseas are a old and bad meme

This is nice but i would work on either posing your face more flatteringly or erasing it. Its not a big deal but people 99% percent of the time are willing to derail a thread to make fun of someones face

w2c landscape?

1more from that day

dude your old haircut was better

yea its shit now im growing it

what is that turtleneck and where can i buy five

that would be the obvious choice, but can't find any yahoo auctions, ebay, grailed or their stockists.

ID on the boots?

dont wear an overcoat unless you are very masculine looking otherwise people will just assume you're gay

Pretty good but you gotta make your face slimmer
Get more sleep

What lol? Overcoat are one of the few things that can be pulled off nearly acrosd the bored if done right.

Some shitty reon district boots that I got before I picked up a real pair of saint laurent boots

bumping my question: looking for a black garbadine overcoat or a tweed overcoat, something with relaxed shoulders ala yohji.
I would buy yohji but can't find any atm.