/thinspo/ for guys:
>post-punk.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

health.com/health/gallery/0,,20640804,00.html#ad-6
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit, that model is Anna Rex

90% this thread posters dunno anything about fashion

I'm six foot six and four years ago I was 450lbs. I weighed myself at the doctors office yesterday and I was 288. Im gunna make it, guys.

ideal

>tfw going bald and all attempts at thinspo will eventually lead me to this look
ill just put my hope in my jaw and cheekbones i guess, theyre both already nicely defined at 20bmi

That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

Does anyone know this model's name?
Can't find him even on models.com
:c

>tfw Keto diet
I hate myself.
Also what are your kcal limits? I try to stick to 900kcal a day and keep my max at 1300kcal.

>tfw stocky build
>will never look good skinny

just end me

inspo

gtfo weeb

>tfw 120 lbs and 5'11 but still don't have SLP legs

how the fuck to slim these down without going < 100 lbs

HELP PLEASE

How do I commit to eating less or at all? I want to be thinspo but its hard to get myself to do it. Any tips Veeky Forums?

feeling full is not in direct correlation with taking in calories
thus, by eating high volume low calorie food products like bean sprouts, carrots, brussel sprouts...
health.com/health/gallery/0,,20640804,00.html#ad-6

some options.

Point is: eat a lot of veggies/broth to feel full whilst maintaining nutritional intake.

If anyone want to cirticize this method, feel free. let me hear what you do!

Intermittent fasting. Basically, the longer you dont eat the less hungry you get. Its hardest during the first 24 hours but after that food wont be in your thoughts at all. Its the main way i did it. If you want to understand it properly watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

anyone have manlet thinspo? I'm 5'9" and don't know how much I need to lose to be a sticc.

what does someone whos skinny but also tall with a head and neck that's a bit too long do?

I like kind of stretched out vertically, gaining weight would balance me out a bit, but until then, what do?

looks like too much bone. sorry man

WHEN WILL THESE FAT FUCKING THIGHS GO AWAY I'M 20 POUNDS AWAY FROM MY GOAL AND THEY'RE STILL FUCKING HUGE RREEEEE

POO

Why do I weight 65kgs, have no muscle and am 170cm's tall but still have a little fat tummy

Try building a little muscle, should help it out.

I know a guy who is 45 kg and 170 cm. He have no muscle what so ever and same with fat. So you can lose some weight senpai

I'm 62kg, lift for a year

Did you eat at surplus to gain muscle?

Motherfucker thats 99 pounds do you want user to be anorexic

The funny thing is that he's not anorexic. He eats like a normal person but have the gens of a god

I'm 56kg at that height and I feel skinnyfat, you could probably lose some weight if you think you have no muscle

I am 43kg, 166cm
People call ne anorexic, but i never lost weigt
I feel healty
Is ths too skinny

are you a boy or a girl
either way L O N D O N

>170cm
>65kg
lmao
t. 185cm + 62 kg

>usually eat 500/700 a day
>ate 1200/1300 today, pizza included
w e w
e
w

good on ya m8

I'm 54 kg and the same height and I feel really fat.
I have basically 0 muscle though so its mainly fat :/

longest period you've fasted? i top at 72hr usually can do IF forever tho

i'm in a predicament. i've been lifting to gain a more aesthetic overall shape to my body, (came from pear shape and 170 to 145 and slight v shape) and i want to slim down and get something like evangelion proportions. only thing i don't want to get smaller is my shoulder muscles and my back a little because they are hard to develop again without bulking. any tips to keeping shoulder and back mass while losing everything else? pic not related

i just want to be shinji teir :(

probably should check with Veeky Forums

Thinspo master ask me anything
Pic related is me

ur beautiful stats?

this is not goals though you still have fat in your gut

lift on a deficit?

kek hes definitely thinspo. youre just an anorexic faggot. it reaches a point where you just look fucked.

Nah he's skinnyfat, bit more muscle and a little less fat would be ideal.

Still a lot of fat to burn :(

he has no abs, looks like shit

Help I haven't eaten in 24 hours and I'm really hungry. How do I prevent the cravings (already drank tons of water).

Warm Milk?

52.5kg // 173cm

does it not bother u skellyboys that you'll be physically weak

I want to have rough sex with a thinspo girl

that's real nice, user. When did you start working out?

>used to be 310 lbs
>lose a ton of weight
>people are worried and tell me to put weight back on

What can I add to Shirataki noodles that wont add many calories if any at all?

>america

spices or hot sauce are the only things i can think of

lift yourself out of bed?

you need to add muscle

What are SLP legs?

The thing it stops me from doing is lifting heavy weights. I feel no need to lift heavy weights.

bumping

black coffee

Already have lost 14lbs, have 22lbs left to go~

when I was 15, did 50 pushups and 50 sit ups daily. never bothered to go to the gym or change my diet either

kek you're on your way to becoming saitama

6"2 130

To have a body like this, I need just lose weight or do some gym too?

definitely gym too

I want to try a 7 day water fast, what kind of steps should I take to prep for it? Should I eat my TDEE for a couple weeks? Avoid certain foods? Etc.

Exercise while doing ur fast.

Heard that one guy lost 12lbs of muscle while fasting for 14 days. He did it another time and lost 0 lbs muscle while exercising.

105-110 should be fine

Can I lose weight first, and then go to the gym?

exercising with literally 0 glycogen in ur body, smart
the guy u spoke with wasnt probably the smartest one on earth

>>when I was 15
How old are you now user?

sure, but you'll lose muscle as well if you lose weight without working out

How accurate is Mifflin-St Jeor Formula?

I'm 5'11 and wear a size 28 pants, but I still weigh 180 pounds.

20 lbs will change how your thighs look don't worry

I want to have rough dominating chocking sex with a thinspo girl

>about 25lbs from my goal, already lost about 40
>going to start running now that it's summer, just have to buy some proper running shoes
>just noticed this morning that i have a very small thigh gap

am i gonna make it /thinspo/?

whew, just did my weekly weigh-in and I'm at 158 now. my journey started December 1st last year at 215. I've come a long, long way. My original goal was 150 but I think 130 will end up being thinspo perfection for my body's proportions, though we'll see. between these threads and fph on Veeky Forums, I've had all the encouragement I need to keep it up. you can make it!

I'm detecting a samefag

great job! i'm down from 95 kg to 77! let's get it

Kekd at your life

yeah but itll take longer for u to reach that body if you do it that way. lifting helps you lose weight too b

So I've recently had a period where I've went from 300+ lbs to 165, and I already feel alot better about myself. Thing is, I wanna shrink down to 140, but I keep fucking up. Earlier this week I was at 159lbs, but after a few days I shot up to 166. I draw up meal plans and everything, but I'm struggling anyway. Today I was on my way to eating under 500 calories, but then I sperged out and ate a bunch if halo top ice cream (280 calories a pint, I ate half), gummy worms (430 calories per pack), and a large chunk of salmon. This, along with what I ate beforehand puts me well into the 1000s!

How do I stop sabotaging myself when everything is going fine?

Im 6'3, if anyone is wondering what my goal stats would be like.

just don't buy it

My parents buy it :(
I ask them not to, but they hate me being so skinny, so they tempt me with this crap.

Just treat yourself more. I often throw junk food into MFP, if you never eat it you only want it more.

I'm on my feet a lot, and burn a lot of calories throughout the day. If today was kinda rough, and I have room for it, fuck yeah I'll grab milkshake or some poutine. Just don't make a habit of it and make sure you aren't going over your goals with it.

Obviously on fast days avoid that trash. Fast days all I do is take a multi, drink water, and sip on a mug of soylent throughout the day.

have to use willpower. If you get the urge to eat junk just think to your self "that's where it starts"

Is there anything I should keep in mind when "treating myself"? Like I feel if I treat myself, it'll just bring about this nasty downward spiral, as it usually does.

You're definitely right.. I used to have a lot more willpower, but now that I don't consider myself fat I find it hard to use my body as motivation like I used to. I mean I'm still not too happy with it, but it's nowhere near the driving force it used to be. Is there anything you use as personal motivation?

Hard to say, I'm 144 and 6'3 but I started from 200lbs not 300. Overeating wasn't really an issue for me.

I would say don't do shit like grab an entire bag of chips or a tub of ice cream and say "I will just have some of it"

I have a healthy diet and I run every day. I don't starve myself. I live alone and buy my own food, so I don't have the same problems you do with parents buying food. I used to have strong cravings for candy and junk food, but I would force myself to not buy it. After awhile the cravings went away.

where's the thinspo? all i see is alot of fat bastards trying to hack their way into being thin. just stop fucking over eating. 500 calories worth of broccoli is the same as 500 calories worth of mcdonalds, it's not rocket science.