Oversized General

Are there any new(er) brands going for the yohji/issey oversized look?
Not necessarily straight cut but oversized like some women's Acne stuff but for men.
I found some Olive Clothing brand that does similar but not sure on quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

oliveclothing.com/men
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you guys still stuck on skinny/slim fit? lol

geoffrey b small, issey miyake, lemaire,

What do you think of Olive? Just stumbled across them from a previous thread
>oliveclothing.com/men

No idea I just came across them, they have some interesting stuff and decent oversized fits but no idea about quality for the price

I've only heard bad opinions about them.
Be careful

A lot of jap brands do exagerated fits.
Yaeca, Sasquatchfabrix, My beautiful landlet, and Essay.
Also look into Edwina Horl.

Nice thanks for the recc's
I mainly look for these brands on Grailed, anywhere else for this type of stuff?
Also oversized inspo if anyone has some

This is interesting, might try to repurpose some of my old clothes into this style to practice tailoring

Thanks for posting this

No problem, ever since leaving Veeky Forums a few years ago and then coming back I learnt quickly this board hasn't changed because the people here years ago are still here, still shutting people down for trying different things and trying to push their own look which is usually boring as fuck.
I'll post a few things that are interesting.

Yahoo japan, Rakuten, Havenshop sales, ebay

this is probably the coolest outfit i've seen on a runway in a long long time. Insta-cop from me.

It's really nice I'm just under the impression you'd have to be Japanese, perhaps "asian" to pull it off.. would look a bit odd on a white dude irl I think

this

what cut would you call this?
carrot? wide leg? not really straight leg.

Straight ST:Next Generation

Noice

Wide leg with taper

Olive is good shit for the price

That's carrot fit, i believe

its called get the real thing, lemaire elasticated pants
he sells a tonne of different ones in the exact same style every season

holy shit where can I get some shoes like that.

like what

>Are you guys still stuck on skinny/slim fit? lol

can't help it, all of these saggy bags remind me of the 80's male fashion... just a bit polished, you know

saw a man in Paris wearing their pants and it looked great

Better than your girl pants imo

I would assume you are getting off from your job at the sushi bar

please point me to a sushi bar that dresses like that so I can get a job there.

It's a samue
作務衣
you can get on amazon

Lol this exactly. The fact that someone had to make an oversized general to even get the topic discussed speaks volumes about the quality of the board as a whole

Oh so a completely different fit that ties completely differently. Thanks for your input retard.

It is what sushi employee wear please do less abrasive my friend

Most of the people here today haven't been around for years, theyre reddit transplants who came here after their communities imploded, if anything the average age on fa has dropped over the years

garbage
>cheaply made in china
>they save money buy cutting corners such as making the inseam so short you can practically see your whole sock which is the queerest fucking look ever to hit Veeky Forums (just like low-rise jeans were proliferated to save money in material)

>short hem to save money
c'mon man it's a look a lot of people are going for and a part of their design you're full of shit

>flood pants
>most autistic look

just keep reading your gq magazine and never come back here alri

I think what is trying to say is that:
You can't just wear cropped pants, do the booger-finger hand pose, and expect to look effay.

no, he's literally saying cropped pants are autistic

Yeah and you're completely missing the point due to your little brain.

>"Hey Veeky Forums does anyone know where I can find [insert pic of designer skinny fit suit]"
> you, "its called a suit. You can find them at Mens warehouse."

You're just a brainlet.

when ur 5'0" and u can cuff 26" inseam yohji pants 7 times to get sick cuffs.

check out Our Legacy, their trousers are great for oversized fits

looking for pants like these? besides, yohji, paul harnden, lad musicion, song of the mute who else stocking. checked out all of them, none of them had anything similar.

you literally wear urban outfitters stfu

Barena might have something like that.

exactly

Issey miyake, Ann D?

Also Sasquatchfabrix

such a great show

Lol

Henrik vibskov. I have this bomber and a lot of other stuff off his. Really good price points

Where do I find pants like this for a reasonable price

(i live in eastern yurop lads i'm not cheap)

Henrik vibskov

trash, I regret buying from them desu and they price their pants 1£ under the free shipping threshold

I noticed that too, cheeky bastards.
Although having things "made in china" means nothing these days, practically every brand has things made in China and it's so it's not about whether or not it's made in China but rather the quality.. you can still get high quality stuff made in China, just every shitty brand having their shitty clothes made there has made people turn their noses up at "mad in China".

w2c pants like these?
not really straight cut but cropped carrot

I think you can get some at cos

I'm in Australia, for the price of them + shipping you can probably find yohji or something on grailed for a similar price.

I have these pants but just plain black w no stripes. Really cool but the fit is so unique

what are they called, or where do i find them? (can't see the filename)

this is almost sleazycore

why do pleats look and feel so good?

looks like thriftstore find. seriously. reviewbrah wears trousers like this.

no it's not

maybe slightly too high wasted and too long but otherwise pretty nice
also because regular fags don't wear pleats so it's a nice mix of casual/looks good without being a pleb

I wish there was a decent place to cop nice Islamic garb

being a short guy into l o o s e is hell.

love these pants, but you can only get them at a decent price as a woman's pant, and the quality is awful - does anyone know where to cop a nice pair of harem/Aladdin style pants?

a more summer-y fit

the middle east

Utter shite this one

I've been recently interested in this, but I've been looking for something even more wide (pic. related)
and also I was wondering how to compensate the wide lower silhouette with something on top.

a coat/kimono like that it a faded color to go with the jeans with be top, but never ever have I seen something similar. most kimonos I've seen rely on ornamental patterns.

to return for a bit to the topic at hand I guess
a way at this is to buy oversized pants from fast-fashion or second hand stores and then tailor the waist in and the legs short (if you want) to get that look. This will require some measurements, a couple of failed experiments and some money.

anyone id shoes

bump for the only decent thread on Veeky Forums

Honestly looks like Lindybeige

>too high wasted and too long
absolute pleb