/bet/

Don't go to /sp/ /bet/, janny seething edition.
Janitor is an utter spastic sub-edition.

>Helpful links
pastebin.com/mDAydpyK (embed) (embed)

>/bet/ wiki
slashbetslash.wikia.com/wiki//bet/_Wikia

>FAQ and abbreviations list for those new to /bet/
pastebin.com/tPXwjDi6 (embed) (embed)

>Help for gambling addiction/suicide hotlines
pastebin.com/SVqUYKbf (embed) (embed)

>/bet/ approved spreadsheet for tracking your bets
aussportsbetting.com/tools/betting-tracker-excel

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=yKsNfccUTuk

reposting for Hass.

We went out for a meal and drink on Tuesday, we got on really well she's nicer than I thought, actually like the lass Hass.

Second date, we went out walking after work for a bit in the fields, then we prepared food and cooked together. It went well, we're having a third date either Saturday or Sunday, she's coming over and rather cheekily asked if I 'wanted her to stay'.

Hass you don't have to tell me what I NEED to do on our 3rd date, because in all honesty i've done so good she will be practically BEGGING me.

ON Hass' Nashville reback.

What did he delete?
>actually like the lass Hass
This.Is.So.Important
Happy for you m8

Cheers pal

think for yourself, or ask your actual friends.

baka.

What is everyone on?

Nacional in the Copa Libortidores depending how they play

Making BIG sense here pal

I was just updating Hass because he's such a charachter

>hass

Medellin pal, not the ones who are playing right now pmsl

Sounds good. How far have you got with her? You have kissed her right? A prolonged kiss too I hope.

>/bet/ arent his actual friends

please leave

Done me up like a kipper there lad!!!!

Can't take all these fake suspends

Are you lads transphobic? No need to lie on an anonymous Malaysian babysitting board?

>no flags
wew

Is there a single individual on the entire planet who needs to HAVE SEX more urgently than the janitor? Struggling to think of any.

Equalised just before HT

Forgot to get on overs before they scored so I'll take over 5.5 for a tiny

Not sure about this no flags lids.

How will we know which bets are Albania's?

I will tip on Blogabet.

Juveguy is a virgin bless him

I dont get how people can still be virgins desu. I used to be one until later than most but it seems weird to me looking back how hard it was for me to just get with a girl when its easy af now.

He will identify himself i'm sure.

I'd usually be a bit more relaxed but Hass said something about making sure to kiss by 2nd date. So we were sharing a hug idk why and we connected and kissed. By the end of the night we were french kissing like animals then I had to go. Lot of tension lid.

We spoke mostly about business, so what business you on lids?

>tfw can't top up on (you)'s myself with IDs

we have to go back

No shitlord, we are not going back to /sp/.
Besides, we belong here.

She will literally be sucking your dick soon buddy. Just remember girls are like fires.

Fucking hell lads. Thank God. Was banned from sp thanks to that fucking autistic man child who thinks he's powerful.

Fraud behaviour lid.

Now that i'm going to be getting it Hass, I won't need your advice. I can take things forward and have a relationship or whatever i want it, but cheers.

I've started the fire pal, she said I was making her melt when I was kissing her neck. Not even going to try now, just need to throw a few sticks on now. Can't wait to bowcat her.

Hass, Nashville look good right, hope you're watching.

Veeky Forums would you recommend buying in to stocks through banking accounts because it's quite easy to do that in the UK.

SEETHING BECAUSE THAT FUCKING UNPAID INTERN HAD THE AUDACITY TO BAN ME BECAUSE I REPLIED YOU'RE TALKING BIG SENSE PAL TO A TINDER POST

>Can't wait to bowcat her.
so so proud

Hass why do you spread this delinquency. Bowcatting is disgusting.

She's going to be oozing after I woo her, kiss her in the right spots and she hears my gift.

You're so so wrong here pal.

>I've started the fire pal, she said I was making her melt when I was kissing her neck. Not even going to try now, just need to throw a few sticks on now. Can't wait to bowcat her.

Based lad.

>tfw got off scot free and I'm the one who lit the fire that is tinderposting
feels good
Only if you're bowcatting a propa tiger

>they're not bowcats
Literally Stratford tier.

If you don't bowcat a dece lookin clean bird, you're failing at sex.

Dont @ me again son

Nashville best win Hass or I can't afford to buy johnnys pmsl

>using johnnys

Not getting a vasectomy.

Texting a bird and she keeps sending me those pictures from black twitter

Do I drop her?