Where do you shop if you're broke with expensive tastes?

Where do you shop if you're broke with expensive tastes?

Other urls found in this thread:

dechoesresale.com
gfdstore.com
darling-army.goodsie.com/galaxy-glitter-tulle-cosplay-skirt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thrift

ambush rich people and strip them off

>broke with expensive taste
Good album

Thrift and grailed is the answer

the expensive store, you just shop less

Go nearby rich man's house and claim that you're charity that buys second hand goods.

Steal clothes

marshalls, if they have them in your area
i've copped ralph polos there for under $20

good answers

I dont know if anybody here knows about a store named dechoes? They only buy and sell top tier designer clothes in my area, really nice store.
dechoesresale.com

broke with expensive taste just means "i'm not fashionable so i use my lack of money as an excuse not to dress my best"

thrift, search for sales online (subscribing to newsletters is good for this), find old clothes from relatives that fit you, etc. be creative. your personal style won't evolve at all if you just have money and buy the current meme item. if you can't work with what you have you can't make it work at all.

taobao

Uniqlo

Oh, and also ebay. Some sellers have mid-range items for super cheap

gfdstore.com
darling-army.goodsie.com/galaxy-glitter-tulle-cosplay-skirt

AliExpress

Only trustfund babies with low self-esteem would call me out on it. Everyone else either doesn't notice or they don't give a fuck so long as I can pull it off.

taobao

used

Go to every thrift store in your town every week, preferably every sunday. In my town we got four good wills, two value villages, a salvation army, a union gospel, a st vincet and a bunch of independent thrift stores. Thats a lot of cheap good clothes if you know where to look. I say sunday because thats when they change the 50% off color tags at goodwill, if you go on saturday all the sale shit is gone. My girl and I go almost every weekend but we rarely buy anything, if you dont go very often you'll feel the pressure to buy something but if you're always there you only buy those clothes that blow your mind, those godly fits. The last thing I got was a worn out levis denim jacket that fits like a glove. Its also worth it to check out the stero equipment if thats your thing. I've got speakers that cost over $500 for like eight bucks and a stereo receiver thats not too bad for real cheap.

Its a lot of fun, bring a lunch and hang around outside and look cool

What exactly do you get on Ali express?

this desu, even though i would love to have better shit, i'm pretty happy with my current h&m fits

also: learn how to sew, improving your own clothes is god tier

i'd love to do this, sucks that there are no thrift stores where i live

shop the classifieds

same things than tao but more expensive

uniqlo, COS (on sale) and everlane for t-shirts

uniqlo for leisurewear

gant, everlane, j crew for shirts

april 77, our legacy for jeans (on sale only)

adidas, tretorn, vans vault collabs for sneakers (on sale, preferably)

nike and adidas for runners

for jackets just keep watching sites like mrporter, barneys, ssense, eastdane, norse store, end clothing etc and wait for heavily discounted stuff

short version: bookmark your favorite items and wait for sales.

you're welcome

This