Cop or Not Thread?

Cop or Not

Last thread reach limit
>

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/maison-margiela-replica-sneakers-item-11872110.aspx?storeid=9026&from=search&ffref=lp_pic_14_8_
farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/maison-margiela--replica-sneakers-item-11796162.aspx?storeid=9393&from=search&ffref=lp_pic_46_14_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post what youd wear with it and ill tell you
this would require a very niche type of look to not look ridiculous

No

No

purchased them from the thrift and tried them on with some 70's slack.
How does it look Veeky Forums?
1/2

2/2

if you live in a big city where weirder fits are the standard then this is fly af

if you live in the suburbs and dress like this its probably a little strange

objectively good fits though, nice work

Looks like youre dressed up for a 70s theme office party. Try to modernize it with better fitting pants
Better than the other but those pants still arent doing it for me. Theyre sitting a bit too low on the waist

I think you can make the second one work. Definitely not with those pants though, or that color undershirt shirt. Too loud. Try some plain trousers and a white undershirt tucked in.

Thanks, live only 20min from NYC, frequent visitor there. I've worn another vtg fit there before with great compliments. Might get same result kek.
Thanks for the suggestions. I got 4 colors of trousers. Which one fits best. Black, Tan, Dark brown and red.

One more thing, I'm heading to a NYC fancy dinner party tonight with my grandpa. So I'm bringing a blazer that would go with these trousers.
Now does it fits better or no?

Also, it started to rain so no fits until I return tomorrow but thank you all.

which ones should i cop senpai

Or

top ones

honestly these are some really nice looking fits

Ring-a-ding-ding.

I like the pants, but they look like you are cuffing then inside. Just go to a tailor.

this ?

or this ?

or this ?

If you have pale skin, none

No
No
Yes

Opinions on the jacket? Ignore pleb clothes and potato body.

not a fan of the color, would look better sand or dark brown

Which version is that?

trousers are too rigid in their silhouette here, you have these very straight, boxy cut pants with a drapey, much softer looking silhouette on the jumper
the trousers also make it very prominent that you aren't very tall and also make you look quite fat (no offense meant in this, just stating what it appears as), you would do much better with some tapered pants, perhaps even some that break around the foot to add a bit of drape into the bottom half, infact it's a very common silhouette with big oversized tops to basically 'undercut' this with skinny, tapered pants and also tuck the top half into the pants or have it cropped so it sits very high and lengthens the legs
considering the sweater also doesn't sit very well against the pants, this wouldn't be a bad idea either
there is also an odd contrast in the textures you got in the outfit that doesn't really work, what I think the problem is is that your pattern (orange & yellow stripes in the sweater) and the melange texture of the sweater itself (mixed colours in the sweater fabric) are all very low contrast compared to the pattern you got in your pants which is just black and white
the reduced pattern width helps to minimise the contrast, but it still is too much for the rest of the outfit
I would suggest finding a pair of trousers that is also a melange texture (a lot of wool flannel trousers would fit this bill) or something with a similar pattern to what you already have (a houndstooth or gingham or something with a very small pattern size) but instead of black and white, maybe has some lower contrast colours in it, something that perhaps even matches your sweater

if you find this helpful I can analyse your other fits for you too familia

kinda want to go for something like 1461s but I always read dr martens quality is shit, these are solovair btw

Need new black bag.

Thank you very much for your informative response. I do have a couple of other trousers but they're straight colored with plain textures. Black, tan, brown and navy. If my contrast is off, then wouldn't brown or black fit in more with the sweater. However, I am getting a pair that has an interesting texture and layout.
>pic of it
would this be a great substitute.
Also, yes please, I would be delighted if you could critique my other fits.
Will post updated fit once the weather here clears up.

Vault Boy af. DNC
Sure.
Milspo only, otherwise DNC

if last thread is kill then i'm posting this again
if you're trying for a more vintage feel than it would look good

looks dope. Укpaинe нaциoнaлизм, бpaт

great post senpai, this board needs more people like you

love needles, yeah
na
top is always a winner
i like this shirt

they would be much better than your current ones, but still not a flawless match
the problem is, a lot of neutral coloured clothes tend to still have a base hue to them, ie black is not always a perfect black, it might have a slight hint of red or blue in it
with your pants in the picture, it seems to have a green hue to it which doesnt match the orange top you have
its also important to think about the contrast those pants are going to give with the sweater
the sweater that you are wearing is a low contrast piece, as such you want to try keep the rest of the outfit this way
as the pants are so dark, it will create an intense contrast which will throw the balance of the whole outfit off
the thing is, your shoes also create a lot of contrast in terms of colour, but because they take up such little space in the outfit and such a plain texture, this contrast is somewhat reduced and it can be reasonable to have a pair of black shoes in there, this is however not possible with your pants or top unless you could reduce these things
three options for a good contrast would be
option 1, keep the base hue the same (ie orange/yellow colour) but choose a darker shade/lighter tint of that colour for the pants (going a shade darker would work best as it will create a sort of fading effect from light to dark from the top down), this is probably somewhere around a brownish colour, perhaps even a lighter tan could work with the right texture
also important to keep the saturation (how washed out the colour is) roughly similar (a pair of bright orange pants will look pretty bad with this outfit)
option 2, choose an analogous colour scheme (very close to orange/yellow on the colour wheel) and keep the pants the same shade/tint as your top
option 3, choose a complimentary colour scheme and keep the pants same shade/tint as your top, i can imagine this working quite well given you match the shade and saturation well, a pair of blue/blue-green trousers would fit quite nicely

also very important, probably more so than the colour and texture is the silhouette of the pants like i mentioned in my previous post

They also have one in brown

w2c cardigan

Need these for less than retail in a uk 9 :( help me Veeky Forums

niether of these is the exact colourway yr looking for, but they're close I suppose

farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/maison-margiela-replica-sneakers-item-11872110.aspx?storeid=9026&from=search&ffref=lp_pic_14_8_

farfetch.com/uk/shopping/men/maison-margiela--replica-sneakers-item-11796162.aspx?storeid=9393&from=search&ffref=lp_pic_46_14_

Top link are the same shoe but not in my size, ive just bought a khaki pair but looking for them specific ones. Thanks though

Thanks again for your amazing response.
blue/blue-green trousers huh, my thrift has a few actually.
Just got a pair, would these be a great candidate?
eBay and a fuck ton of patience honestly kek.

give them a try, they look nice
best thing you could do is to go and try different pairs of trousers on at the thrift and get an eye for colour in
it's a bit hard for me to try and give you a exact colour match as the true colour of things can get lost over pictures, and I don't really know what you got to work with
also if you want to do some reading, try johannes itten's the art of colour
if this thread is still up when I wake up tomorrow I'll do this fit for you too

Should I cop these Hilfigers?

what's dsdt ggfr?

Death grips

should I get these

or these

the second one is better looking.

yeah I kinda like the model of the first one better but I like the the color and the material of the second one (leather instead of fabric, like the first one) better

coppernaut?

No, cringy.

>cardigan
Learn your terms, bro

bout to pull that trigger

You all have terrible taste.

Cop or not?

Except Needles is fire

I came up today.

???

these shoes?

only if you can get it on sale
not a fan of the print, personally

>fire
Please go back to /r/streetwear or ktt or whatever trashcan you crawled out from

you just reminded me of this

NO; THE QUALITY SEEMS SUBOPTIMAL; ONE CAN EVEN SEE THE GLUE ON THE OUTSOLE.

wtf you still post here?
how you been dude

don't just pop back in with a little stupid question like that

>wtf you still post here? [SIC]

FASHION INTERESTS ME, AND I LIKE THIS COMMUNITY.

I HAVE BEEN POSTING IN THIS BOARD REGULARLY AGAIN SINCE OCTOBER, YEAR TWOTHOUSAND SIXTEEN.

>how you been dude [SIC][?]

WELL.

Mate, get a new keyboard. Your caps lock is jammed

top is the next meme after old school, dnc

cop?

Y
N
N
>thepain.jpg
N
Y
Y, white
Y

5$ doc martins from goodwill

Could these look good in a fit?

Help asap

yeah these are sweet.
they're just black sneakers with a large silhouette. They look good with basically any fit of black pants.

dont, i saw someone with one of these at a concert and theyre pretty cringey

Here you go user, did I little bad work on hemming the pants from 32 to 29 but ill get better as time progress.

I also changed my shirt and pants for the other fit too.

20$

Cop the shit outta that user! Nice find.

depends on your persinality

y

n

beither

n

n

y

y
y

y
get docs, had mine for 3 years no problem

y
y
n
y
n
n
n
n
n
these, colgate blue is my preferred colour

n

n

n
wat u think about these lads

>hat

$15

Kentucky flea markets are ripe desu

not a fan of the silhouette and heel

hahahaahh DINAMO typeeeeee
I know that girl

really good look, maybe lighter coloured socks

not really into the granpa jumper 2bh, it sags and is a bit of a dull colour

y
n

Colour match is much better here, but the cut and silhouette of the pants is still off, you need to go get them tapered at the tailor
because your top is very retro looking, you need to kind of modernise it with the rest of your outfit, probably best way to do this would be with the cut off you pants
I also hate to say it, but your weight isn't helping the situation, people tend to associate overweight people with being out of touch with society and not 'cool and trendy' to put it that way, so when they try to pull off these fashionable trends and outfits, it comes off as out of place and trying too hard
there is really only so much a good outfit can do my man
also iron your pants and tuck the top in, this will fix up the silhouette a bit
with your 2nd outfit, the colour matching was pretty good in the original picture, red undershirt was perhaps a little bit too intense for the dark green button up, but the fact it takes up less area means it had less visual impact overall and kind of balances it out a bit (this is the reason why it can be alright to use little hints if bright colours in your outfit, but a pair of bright pants or jacket will look stupid)
also the red and green colour scheme is generally a no go due to it being associated with christmas colours
the main gripes i have with the outfit are,
- the collar on your shirt is very, very outdated due to how oversized and pointy it is, the light green trim on it only emphasises this even more, I would say unless you really knew what you were doing, it wouldn't be worth trying to work this shirt into an outfit at all because it's going to look very off and out of place most of the time
- the t shirt you have on underneath looks very cheap and flimsy, the v neck on it looks very ugly and outdated and the collar looks all stretched, not to mention it needs an iron as well
- once again, the pants are also out of place here, in terms of cut, colour and pattern/texture

y
I'm considering the parchment high tops.

Buy these