Glasses that don't make you look like a loser

Anyone got recommendations for glasses that you can still bang bitches with? I think a pair similar to pic related is generally good, but what is your opinion on glasses that make you chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201602/6-messages-your-glasses-may-be-sending-people
youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quads on the time posted lol
but yeah like what kind of glasses look cool?

Glasses signal that you're weak breeding stock. At worst you're a genetically inferior pussy, at best you're wearing clear non-perscription lenses so you come across as dishonest and fake rather than physically defective. There's no winning move here. They're incredibly unmanly. If you want to know how people judge a certain fashion accessory, just look at what characters are portrayed with it in mass media. How many confident, strong, capable male characters do you know that wear glasses? Clark Kent? The fake persona showing Superman's idea about the weaknesses and flaws of modern man? Meek, timid, stiff, and of course with his inseparable geek glasses. Get lasik or at the very worst invest in contact lenses.

Pretty much this, been saving for laser eye surgery for about a few months, should have it by the end of this year, have been wearing contacts every time I go out since I was 15, weak eye sight isn't attractive

>How many confident, strong, capable male characters do you know that wear glasses?
damn dog

Tbh I started hating glasses recently when I realized they ruin my look. I could look so much better with contacts.

You can't go wrong with Ray-Ban glasses

Look like a billionaire winner with glasses like these, then. I don't know the maker, though.

w2c

But do some people look better with glasses? I have bad genetic undereye circles and the bridge of my nose is pretty long, but glasses artificially shorten the distance and cover up the circles. Whenever I ask people if I look better with or without I only ever get "both".

post photos you fucking mong

desu i look better with glasses because they make my nose appear smaller and have actually never got laid without them on

and my glasses look like this
except theres turtleshell on the frames around the lenses, mine are giorgio armani

If you have strong facial features, a protruding browridge and a good nose bridge then yes.

If you got a nigger or ethnik tier nose bridge, dont bother wearing glasses.

either way dont bother wearing fucking glasses.

you sound incredibly neurotic and insecure, see a therapist

you should be handsome if you dont want look like a loser with glasses

>Meek, timid, stiff, and of course with his inseparable geek glasses
lol get a load of this faggot

Almost anything by tom ford will get you puss

I love Mastroianni

I suggest you invest in BONE STRUCTURE by killing yourself and rerolling genetics

fashion is cope

cope, you look like shit because your BONES are RECESSED due to your INCEL GENETICS, MOUTH BREATHING, LOW TEST HORMONAL PROFILE and SHIT DIET

>frauding your myopic incel genetics
Girls can literally SMELL incel genetics, don't muddy the gene pool INCEL

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201602/6-messages-your-glasses-may-be-sending-people

Cliffs:
>More honest
i.e., cuck
>more trustworthy
i.e., cuck
>more intelligent (read: intellectual)
i.e., cuck
>less threatening
i.e., cuck
>fashion conscious
i.e., fashioncel cuck

QED, glasses are for low quality genetic trash incels

>More honest
only children lie
>more trustworthy
see point above
>more intelligent
do you really think cucks are smart?
>less threatening
the only point you can argue
>fashion conscious
you do realize you're on Veeky Forums right?

Which do you guys think would be my face shape and what kind of glasses would fit me?
I'm looking to buy new ones soon, any help would be appreciated.

Oval or something similar. Your blocky chin throws me off with naming a shape but you should have a pretty easy time finding something that looks good.

desu you're pretty handsome

these look like shit lol they belong on an elementary school librarian

Round, or something with more height. You have a long face

>How many confident, strong, capable male characters do you know that wear glasses?

>Glasses signal that you're weak breeding stock.

No, your recessed chin and pencil neck signal that you're from weak breeding stock.

*tips*

Guess we know now that 99% of effay wears glasses and you struck a massive chord in the whole user base, baha.

But what kind of a fag is even remotely concerned with appearing threatening, and would go through the trouble of not wearing prescription glasses so he could maintain a higher threat level? That's like cartoon bully level retardation and I have trouble believing that anyone that says that is above the age of 17, OR has parents that love them

when will the thick black frame meme die

>glasses

Because women love threatening men, it's why 50 Shades of Grey is so popular. It's a woman's fantasy to try to civilize a uncivilized man.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnxmw4xNA

rec me some glasses Veeky Forums

I just tried on my gf's glasses and realized that my long-distance vision actually sucks (I can read road signs!) and I should probably wear glasses. What kind of frames should I go for?

Pic related, though my hair is about 1/3 that length right now.

> tfw you're short and insecure about being a manlet so you shit on glasses

nice eyes f-faggot

That's been a staple in men's glasses since the 50's you idiot

fug

Contacts to hide your your soul crushing inferiorty and genetic failures that your parents destroyed you with.

>muh superior genes
>browses Veeky Forums

>tfw recessed chin and glasses

I didn't ask for this